It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those evil Masons are at it again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well, those evil, luciferian (I just love that word) Masons are at it again. Looks as though they've infiltrated NASCAR.

www.brianconz.com...

For such an evil, secretive group (at least that's the way so many of the members here tell it...) they sure are doing a lot of public events.

Next thing you know they'll be helping crippled and burned children...for FREE!

When will the madness stop?

(Tongue-in-cheek for those who couldn't tell)

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
yes I agree.... thier evil knows no bounds (as I fall on the floor laughing)

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
While I think we could use the money in better places than sponsoring a NASCAR team; nothing changes the fact of our declining membership rates and general aging population. Sad day when some Masons feel we have to advertise at sporting events.

Truly "luciferian" indeed.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
No not Nascar! Now what will our rednecks be able to watch?!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hmm...I don't think the Knights of Columbus would sponsor a NASCAR team, however, I do race R/C cars, maybe I can decorate my 1/10 gas with the K of C emblem on it. Maybe I'll get my local council to sponsor me..haha.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
While I think we could use the money in better places than sponsoring a NASCAR team; nothing changes the fact of our declining membership rates and general aging population. Sad day when some Masons feel we have to advertise at sporting events.

Truly "luciferian" indeed.

It will be kinda cool if the car had a Masonic symbol on the hood or something

Though I agree, we could use the money in much better ways. It will get the Masonic name out there and maybe give it a more appealing look to the general public for new members.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Shouldn't it have been the #32 car? More fitting, FWIW. But why not NASCAR? If it creates interest and stirs curiousity in younger men, where's the harm?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's not harming Masonry at all. I just feel there are much more noble causes the money could go to. And advertising like that goes against Masonry, we don't advertise, you come find us.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
How could they... Field a Chevy? Talk about betrayal... I mean really, might as well marry your sister and then send her to work in a brothel... A Chevy... :shk:

Ford Monkeys, not just for being "first on race days" anymore...

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yeesh, what kind of new members are you guys hoping to get with that?? A Nascar track is the modern equivalent of the Hippodrome. You are hoping to get the hoi polloi?

Although, to a degree, that does seem compatible with the masonic mission. Rather than trying to only appeal to the elite, they are trying to get more 'regular folk' into the organization to help them out. This is true to the roots of American "antient" masonry, at least.

Why the scottish rite btw? Why not just masonry in general? Is the York Rite going to sponsor a Formula 1 car?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Likely because Scottish Rite is the largest and most organized branch of Masonry. Masonry in general doesn't have a real over-arching body, and York Rite Masons (I have not done any York Rite degrees,) are a very diffuse bunch with nothing along the lines of a Southern and Northern Jurisdiction such as Scottish Rite. But I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Yeesh, what kind of new members are you guys hoping to get with that?? A Nascar track is the modern equivalent of the Hippodrome. You are hoping to get the hoi polloi?

Although, to a degree, that does seem compatible with the masonic mission. Rather than trying to only appeal to the elite, they are trying to get more 'regular folk' into the organization to help them out. This is true to the roots of American "antient" masonry, at least.

Why the scottish rite btw? Why not just masonry in general? Is the York Rite going to sponsor a Formula 1 car?

Baphomet79 is right Nygdan.

The Southern Jurisdiction Scottish Rite is the largest of the groups that make up the Masonic family. The so-called York Rite is really a group of three separate Masonic "bodies" which build upon the three degrees of the Symbolic or "Blue" Lodge:

The Chapter of the Royal Arch,

The Council of Royal & Select Masters &

The Commandery of Knights Templar.

www.yorkrite.com...

Of these, ONLY the Knights Templar have a "National" governing body:

The Grand Encampment of Knights Templar of the U.S.A.

While there is a General Grand Chapter and a General Grand Council, each State Grand Chapter and Grand Council has the option of belonging or not (and some states do NOT have a Grand Council of Royal & Select Masters at all!) (Confusing, huh?)

On top of all this, there is a lot of competition between the various Grand York Rite groups so you're likely not to see them get together on a project like this.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Oh lord save us, I've never seen a more nefarious looking bunch luciferian masons in my life.

Don't let the comely faces fool you they've infiltrated the nascar circuit for the purpose of seducing our innocent youth into their fortnightly massacres.

Protest - Thank heavens you've brought this to my attention Appak - crash up derby and monster rally is sure to be next.

Chomps fingernails and peers left and right with fearful suspicion.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Nah! That's childs-play!

They'll go for the GOOD STUFF!!!!!

Indy, here we come!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Looks like the Scottish Rite got a pretty good deal here...

Financial terms of the sponsorship were not announced. A 2004 article on nascar.com reported that companies were paying around $10 million ($10,000,000.00) for a primary sponsorship that placed logos on the upper hood area, the quarter panels, part of the TV panel, and some of the B-post and deck lid.

and

But don't worry, pie-eyed conspiracy theorists. There's fodder in this story for you, too. What's the Scottish Rite paying for all this national television exposure—plus the exposure at promotional events in which the Scottish Rite car appears at malls and such, plus the Scottish Rite logo showing up on the team's souvenir merchandise at the track and online, and so forth? Nothing. Dodd says the Rite's only contribution is "some staff support." Dodd also acknowledges that buying placement on the hood of a Busch Series car would generally cost, for a commercial sponsor, up to and over $2 million per season.

Seems like an astute move on the masons' part.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This is a message I got from Pete Normand, 33° (editor of the Scottish Rite Research Society's "Plumbline") regarding the NASCAR sponsorship.

Looks like the Scottish Rite got a really nice opportunity dropped in it's lap.

Dear Bro. >>>>>>>>>

I had a conversation with someone at the House of the Temple (H.O.T.) in Washington DC on Monday. Apparently, the driver of the car came to theH.O.T. and introduced himself and stated that he was looking for a sponsor, NOT to provide him with money, but the other way around.

During the one-year-long promotion of his Car, it will be taken around the country in a shiny brand-new 18-wheel truck with a picture of the car painted on the side of the truck, and they will sell miniature models of the car painted in the same colors, etc. (Some people buy a complete set of all the cars for each year.)

Ninety (90) percent of the money that comes in from the sale of these cars must go to a charity. His NASCAR Team needed to find a charity. Since he is a Scottish Rite Mason, he wanted to give the money to the Scottish Rite. The folks at the H.O.T. took a long look at the promotional campaign, how it is handled, the advertising, etc. etc.etc. before making their decision. They decided that it was too good to pass up. From what I've been told, the Scottish Rite Rite Care Clinics will receive as much as $400,000 for this promotion, and it will cost the Scottish Rite nothing.

They really felt like this was a class act. Apparently, you will be able to have the Scottish Rite Racing Team come to your Scottish Rite Valley. You can have a day with barbecue in your Scottish Rite Valley's parking lot. You can have your members have their pictures taken sitting in the driver's seat of the car, or taken with the driver. And you can buy Racing Team Jackets, hats, and other
promotional materials, including one of the limited edition scale models of the car.

After I heard the whole thing, I have to admit, I felt a bit sheepish about having such a negative initial first reaction.

We both agreed that there "may be" better ways to "promote" the Scottish Rite. But this promotion did not originate in the H.O.T. So we had to also agree that it would have been hard (if not impossible) to say "no" to this very professional, very positive, promotion when it was just dropped in our laps, free of charge, with that much money to benefit the Rite Care Clinics.

As a result of this explanation, I am now 110% in favor of it. I've never paid more that 3 seconds attention to NASCAR before, but am now looking forward to getting my Team Jacket!!!

Please pass this on to anyone that you are in contact with.

Fraternally,

Pete

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Appak one of my lodge brothers is a tour guide for the H. o. T. (3 years out of college and that's the best he can do?) He said when the idea was toyed with that the majority were unequivocally opposed. While I think it is fantastic that so much money is going to charity with almost no investment on behalf of the Scottish rite, you have to admit advertising, much less as gaudy as that does not hold with Masonic traditions. But then again times they are a changin, I just really enjoy the old ways.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This can't be happening................can it?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yeah,Appak,it's enough to make you quake in your boots,isn't it?!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Monies are man-made get use to that, or go set-up two private companies, one called The Bank Of England and two The Government or technically there's no such thing as "government", so let's just own the printing tablets create fiat currency out-of-thin-air and call it monopoly money(just remember not to set the secret free to the public) LOL

With "monopoly" money one-1 can own anything they choose to want, choose to hunger it, feel it, after all The Law of Attraction worked for the corrupt so it can too work for one-1 self.

Each and every desire and intent is a creation through Thought and the Mind.

We are closer to "reality" in our mind's as we can co-create equally what we visualise and believe into thought.

Anybody can do it, all you have is a choice, do you WANT to BELIEVE

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join