It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

650th episode of Sir Patrick Moores 'The Sky at Night'

page: 1

join
share:
Edn

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Just thought id mention the 650th episode almost 50 years running of The Sky at Night will air this Monday the 8th on BBC 1 at 0155.

British-born astronaut Piers Sellers talks to Patrick Moore about life orbiting the earth and the future of the manned space programme. Chris Lintott previews NASA's forthcoming rescue mission to the Hubble space telescope.

you can also watch the program online for those who have never seen it. www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
great show and top presenter even though he is getting on now.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is a great show and I have been watching "The Sky at Night" on and off for most of my life. If it is on, these days, I watch it.

Great to see the on-line link, Edn

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Director
great show and top presenter even though he is getting on now.

Ahhh Sir Patrick Moore .... Gawd Bless him!!

He'll be 84 in march this year!!

I guess he's the living proof that if you excersise the most important muscle in your body, your brain, you can remain compos mentis for longer.

The sky at night has been an inspiration to me personally and I have watched it evolve from taking speculation to actual announcing discovery!!

Even in this day of free flowing information, the Sky at night has proven to be an excellent source.

If Sir Patrick were ever to retire from the Sky at Night, the only other person I would want to see presenting is maybe Kip thorn...

Anyway,

All the best people,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by Neon Haze]

top topics

join