It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of New City on Mars, Tithonia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
There is a great video i saw with compelling evidence of intelligently construced buildings and structures. This video is compiled of public domain pictures so all can get the originals i THINK from the USGS. Its a must see even for entertainment purposes!

Tithonia, New (city) found on mars

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Amusing video.

Unfortunately they use old data and make some false claims utilizing bad science. The beginning of the video tell it all. This is an add to promote book sales. This is just like the previous claims surrounding the infamous "face" on Mars. Back when the Face on Mars was a hot topic, there were all sorts of claims about surrounding cities and artificial structures. Once newer and more detailed images became available all those claims vanished. It was as scientists had claimed all along, just an interesting play of shadows.

New high resolution photos are currently being taken of the entire surface of Mars with detail down to about one meter. Lets see what the makers of this documentary claim once their bubble has been burst.

Here is a link to some amazing new hi resolution images from Mars, and many of them are zoomable. You can see some amazing detail and when the entire surface of Mars has been photographed with this equipment it will be assembled just like Google Earth for easier viewing.

Hi Resolution Mars Images

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Terapin]

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Terapin]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Unfortunately they use old data and make some false claims utilizing bad science

Hi,
I saw this video a few years ago and thought is was well made with some interesting points. I think that Terapin is being a little harsh to capsitan. This video is worth a look and dicussion here but the point that the Face on Mars is over is far from it . go to Jason Martels website Xfacts and see what he has done and is doing today. The Mars question will never go way. Even with Hi res Pictures we will only get to look at them after NASA has vetted them first. So absene of evidence is not absence to life.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin

It was as scientists had claimed all along, just an interesting play of shadows.

Hi Resolution Mars Images

I can understand the whole shadow theory to an extent with the mars face cause of the bumps and slops.

However, How can shadows reproduce those straight lines and angles, if there is just supposed to be just rocks.

I must admit at times during the video i felt like they might have been reaching for something alittle to hard. But those straight line and edges just make me wonder.

I guess your right well see when and if we can get high resolution images of that area.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here is a more high resolution image of the "face" on mars from the ESA:
Mars Face?

The Xfacts website you pointed to is not what one would call a good source for scientifically accurate information. There is a lot of hype, but not much credible information. There needs to be qualified peer review. They dont offer any. Just about all of the information on the "Mars Face" that they use is at least four years out of date.

As stated earlier, the newest information and images comming down from Mars in high resolution format, will be readily available much like Google Earth.

"Any photo requiring equal parts interpretation and imagination (photos sometimes characterized as ‘blobsquatches’) should be discounted."*

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Well, i saw a video and an 'expert' claimed that the new images of the mars face had it so the 'underside' of the face was illumnated, trying to hide something. The first ones showed the illumination from side and top, didnt they?

Plus, let us hopefully not go off tangent to the 'face,' i think the city is real

[edit on 8-1-2007 by capsitan]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there
I can understand the whole shadow theory to an extent with the mars face cause of the bumps and slops.

However, How can shadows reproduce those straight lines and angles, if there is just supposed to be just rocks.

I must admit at times during the video i felt like they might have been reaching for something alittle to hard. But those straight line and edges just make me wonder.

I guess your right well see when and if we can get high resolution images of that area.

But is it really straight lines and angles? Keep in mind the low resolution. Look at the "city" from the overhead view, zoomed out. It looks like something the wind has caused.

Also note that if this is a "city", is what is above it a OMGWTFMETROPOLIS since it look the same?

[edit on 8-1-2007 by merka]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Does any one out there have anything else on tithonia? Just tryin to pull it back to the OT

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
extremely interesting....still not enough proof to me to believe that life STILL exists on mars.....but i do believe and always have believed life existed on mars at one point.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I heard that some remote viewers were saying that there are still live entities on mars. Sorry i dont have any references.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

thanks for submitting the hires images - further proof in nearly every image that an extremely old, highly advanced and hugely populous civilization not only once occupied mars but apparently from the visual evidence presented here still very much exists and occupies it today. i cant find any evidence these images have been tampered with - unlike corresponding images on google mars - and to the trained observer these should be a veritable gold mine of proof of extraterrestrial civilization on mars.

for example the titles of certain northern plains photos as "polygonal" terrain - these images look exactly as large earth urban centers would in google earth if you zoomed out to about the same distance from which these mars photos were taken. absolutely not any kind of natural phenomenon. one can see miles and miles of city streets dividing intelligent structures, organized in gridlike patterns. in certain images near chasm walls are giant spires and other vast artificial structures casting great shadows, and organized patterns of structures can easily be seen. in other images giant tunnel entrances can be seen which to me suggest spacecraft launch and landing areas. there apparently seems to be a large underground complex on mars, and many areas in the color photos appear to be luminescent of their own accord and not reflecting any ambient light, suggestive of an artificial power source. these are but a very few of the long laundry list of artificial anomalies i can detect from these images at just a glance. further inspection of these images i am certain will reveal yet even more incontrovertible proof of the existence of a mars civilization.

from what i understand from separate research, a civilization has existed on mars long before we humans existed, further that the alien race still occupies mars, and yet further that apparently we (the US and russia) have been co-developing a base on mars with this alien race since the early sixties. ditto for the moon, as well as the ever-expanding sprawl of deep underground military bases being constructed here on earth since the early 50s. all part of the Alternative 3 program, and hidden under various other code names.

not only are we not alone, we are COMPLETELY OUTNUMBERED and OUT-WEAPONED.

as discovered in fairly recent congressional hearings requesting funding for "classified" emergency defense funds, apparently we (the US govt) are aware of our complete technological disadvantage against these creatures, we have been aware for decades which is one of the closest-guarded american national security secrets, and currently as we pose no threat to them they are in no hurry to show their force against us - yet - as their agenda with us is longer-term.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
they have a similarity to egyptian structures, they are (your gonna laugh) satans lost civilzation "he walked among the fiery coals"

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm one of those who believes that previous life having existed on Mars is probable, not just possible.

But this video offers no actual evidence at all.

What I saw was a rock formation, possibly natural, and exaggerated by light, pixelated. In any pixelated image of a lower resolution you will find angles and shapes.

You could give me any image and I'll scale it up a few times and find the same thing.

I'm not refuting that life once existed on mars. That is plausible to me.
But until I see actual evidence, images of a structure instead of light/dark, adjusted, manipulated, exaggerated pictures, I'll keep waiting for an independent millionaire proponent to finance his own research and produce the "irrefutable" evidence that actually will be irrefutable.

top topics

join