It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't exposing the NWO a top priority to our semi-famous conspiracy buffs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I still see plenty of subjects all across major internet message boards, etc. still focusing on "exposing" 9/11 and spreading it to whoever will bare it..

My question is why? Why bother? Even if the culprits of 9/11 happened to originate from within our own government, what on earth makes anyone think they could be prosecuted? That's some serious corruption in itself if a scenario like 9/11 could be pulled off within our system. Do you think we could convict anyone in office if something like THAT could go under our noses? Who would you trust to prosecute? Our story so far tells us the government is filled with these globalist supporters. A plant could be at every level. To convict anyone for 9/11 to a degree that would be satisfactory to Americans in favor of such, it would come dangerously close to outing the underlying evil the nation is subject to. Why oh why would these people tell on themselves given everything they have to lose.. the decades it took to put their evil together?

See, this is what I don't get about Alex Jones, Rense, etc. and the 9/11 truth movement folks. They're well versed in how corrupt the government is. Why would they waste their time seeking a remedy in a system that's so broken? It's backward thinking. Open a new investigation into 9/11? LOL. We already had our modern day Warren Commision.

You'd be better off trying to figure out a way to present the coming NWO to the masses like what was done with 9/11 false flag media like Loose Change (only citing it for its notoriety). Imagine if Charlie Sheen was talking about the creation of a North American Union behind our backs and a staged terrorist attack in the U.S. to lead to war with Iran and create the climate to usher it in - ON TV. You think that wouldn't plant true seeds of doubt into the minds of the public on all this "war on terror" stuff? If they heard this over and over again like they did all the truth movement stuff.. when the scenario above did play out many many people wouldn't buy it. I don't think the U.S. public would rank and file at that point and they'd turn on either party attempting to force their hand otherwise. In essence, the system would only be left with the option of an outright show of force against America if the public wasn't duped.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by massexodus]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I can only speak for myself but my motivation for exposing things such as 9-11 is not to have anyone prosecuted (they will just be replaced anyway), but just to wake people up to the fact that government in general is bad for your health.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
you wanna help people with there "waking up" process

U need to provide them information, that gives them an overview of the big picture and how this current scenario came into being, this is key because it shows them how the wool was pulled over the eyes of others hundreds of years ago, and everyone else is just following in the footsteps of a system that is ingenious and basically works on auto pilot. AND this shows u how it might have been pulled off in a beleivable way. u need a historical overview which is done here in a more than satisfactory way however only up into 1967, which can be supplemented with the second link which covers FEMa, the war on drugs and other ways NWO illuminati do things, it is a good start place.

educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

the key would be finding a way to sneak this into a form of MAINSTREAM MEDIA and get tons of exposure to it, somehow there is a way, let me tell you myspace, or face book would be a decent place where the 18-28 year old poplulation would have great exposure and you could strongly suggest they email this to there parents or an adult, nothing to bizarre about aleins or reptoids, just the overvew of history and how are knowledge and authorative organizations have been manipulated for hundreds of years and how this rolling snowball has grown, this would have a great potential.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well said, and for the love of pete, please don't ruin it by filling it full of "Reptilian", ALIEN, or religious content and take away from the credability when presenting these facts to people. It is much easier to dismiss this stuff as crap if you insist on telling someone that lizard people are coming or that it is all a religious matter.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicotine1982
Well said, and for the love of pete, please don't ruin it by filling it full of "Reptilian", ALIEN, or religious content and take away from the credability when presenting these facts to people. It is much easier to dismiss this stuff as crap if you insist on telling someone that lizard people are coming or that it is all a religious matter.

Agreed to a certain degree, but let's end the hostile words at that the above quote. The conspiracy world is a black hole of knowledge you can either accept with horror or inspiration. Let's leave it at that.

In my opinion, the reason so many conspiracy buffs focus on the NWO is because it is most important. Do reptilians and the theory matter? Not at all. Is it interesting? Sure. It's part of the puzzle if you believe it- and if you don't believe it- it is irrelevant.

Same goes for any other idea or philosophy or viewpoint on the subject.

The NWO is a real tangible thing. It does not benefit the majority, only the elite. If you are not the "elite" then it does not benefit you. If you are the "elite" you should rethink what it means to have compassion, dignity, honor, and respect if you have the ability in your own soul.

And yes, you can do something to solve this problem. Who said prosecution as the main objective? No... the main objective is knowledge. More and more people know about the NWO.

Even on CNN Dobbs presented harshly critical information about the NWO's new campaign they just launched: www.youtube.com...

Man is good, not evil- their plan will not last very long, it's against man's nature.

new topics

top topics

join