It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks kill Afrikaners in acts of hate and genocide

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
yep they do. They all fall down.

Then they bitch and moan for western aid, because you know its the west fault all along that they raped and looted and now they don't know what to do...

Then, then they have the cheek to say its our duty to help as they used to be colonies...when will these people realise that you cannot kill the golden goose and then expected it to keep laying eggs.

Good on the whites and all decent people leaving south africa, its hell on earth and they know it.

And with your speech over you are now welcomed into the Klan...

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yes we have problems here but at least we recognise them and are trying to address them. Do us a favour and have a look at all the good things that have come out of our country in recent years, e.g. Nelson Mandela.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
heh.. can we have a ban on the ignorant american public from posting when they know squat on the subject.. tx.

i live in SA and as far as the blacks killing the whites.. racial motivation is really not on top of the list.. its money.. ud be hard pressed to find attacks on poor whites by blacks... crime is certainly at unnacceptable levels here but racism has declined and in general the future is looking pretty decent (2010 .. bloody awesome).

anyhow, try and refrain from calling my country a cesspool.. i thot this place was about denying ignorance?

cheers.
the.cog

the-cog.uni.cc...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecog
heh.. can we have a ban on the ignorant american public from posting when they know squat on the subject.. tx.

i live in SA and as far as the blacks killing the whites.. racial motivation is really not on top of the list.. its money.. ud be hard pressed to find attacks on poor whites by blacks... crime is certainly at unnacceptable levels here but racism has declined and in general the future is looking pretty decent (2010 .. bloody awesome).

There was an interview on TV the othernight with a convicted hijacker (black guy) and he said that he and his cronies mostly attacked black people as they have more money / possessions to steal! thecog, you hit the nail on the head...it has nothing to do with racism but everything to do with money!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

anyhow, try and refrain from calling my country a cesspool.. i thot this place was about denying ignorance?
the-cog.uni.cc...

Well... to be honest... it is a cesspool, that needs a REAL good dose of chlorine.

and for the phrase you said "my country"... I find it ironic and I am not going to elaborate on that.

2010... hmm, its going to be a bloodbath in my opinion. IF everything is about money... well, then a sh#tload of people (foreigners) should stay away from South Africa then. My reason: lots of foreigners that wants to come over to South Africa... has lots of money. I think you can figure out why.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2 It was more of a cesspool when apartheid was in place. and im not fond of the idea that crazy white supremacist are flocking here to the uk either.

I wouldn't be either. I'm surprised at how many Afrikaners claim not to have known about the horrible brutalization of Africans in and around South Africa. There were thousands of Africans that were imprisoned without trial, murdered and raped by an oppressive force. Many Afrikaners had an obsession with racial superiority and segregation.

Where was the public outrage, then?

"The great objection many of the Boers had and still have to English law is that it makes no distinction between black men and white. They felt aggrieved by their supposed losses in the emancipation for their Hottentot slaves, and determined to erect themselves into a republic, in which they might pursue without molestation, the 'proper treatment of the blacks.'"
- David Livingstone
Missionary Traveler in SA during the 1800's

To suggest the Africans now thank the oppressors for being there is unbelievable and arrogantly insensitive. I deplore violence in all forms, although I find it hard to feel overwhelming sympathy for a group that had little sympathy for anyone outside of themselves.

I also don't believe the whole "media ignores white people" rhetoric. I mean everyone knows the news world stops when a white person (particularly female) goes missing. Some reporters have even wrote articles about it themselves. It was even spoofed FAMILY GUY in a pretty funny scene.

APARTHEID ARMY'S SECRETS MADE PUBLIC

A report detailing white South Africa's deadly military involvement during apartheid's dying days has been made public for the first time.

The Steyn report, compiled by a top apartheid general for FW De Klerk, South Africa's last white president, details how the army helped destabilise the country during the turbulent early 1990s.

"The report contains a list of military and other suspects, which, now that it is in the public arena, puts pressure on the authorities to bring the perpetrators to book," the Sunday Independent, a South African newspaper, said on Sunday.

The report lends credence to allegations at the time linking the apartheid-era army and police to parastatal groups, commonly referred to as the "Third Force", that were orchestrating violence against liberation movements and black civilians.

The Third Force carried out a series of train massacres in which hundreds were killed or wounded.

Thousands of mainly black South Africans died in the run-up to the country's first democratic elections in 1994.

MORE?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Here in Portugal we have had news of killings of Portuguese immigrants in South Africa, maybe one or two cases per year.

In all the cases that I have seen the Portuguese owned a supermarket and the reason for the attack was always to rob them the money they had made through the day.

I think the problem is not just the fact that the white farmers are being killed, the problem is that South Africa has difficulties in keeping their violent crimes controlled.

Good point.

In the article from the link I posted above it mentions the brutally racist "Third Force" and also:

* orders were given for the murder of two detained Portuguese operatives...

[edit on 10-1-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Well... to be honest... it is a cesspool, that needs a REAL good dose of chlorine.

and for the phrase you said "my country"... I find it ironic and I am not going to elaborate on that.

2010... hmm, its going to be a bloodbath in my opinion. IF everything is about money... well, then a sh#tload of people (foreigners) should stay away from South Africa then. My reason: lots of foreigners that wants to come over to South Africa... has lots of money. I think you can figure out why.

ehh...why bother mentioning it then? perhaps because its racially motivated and you feel uncomfortable elaborating in a topic on just that subject?

anyhow, on 2010.. i do not think the organizing committee underestimates security one bit .. about the only use of degenerative fear mongers such as yourself is to keep them on their toes .. the crime here is .. hectic.. but with the right knowledge it is fairly easy to avoid its clutches.. raising awareness to tourists is very very important, and that combined with mega heightened security, should make sure 2010 is gonna be pretty decent.

uh ive gone way off topic, my bad. cheers.

the.cog

the-cog.uni.cc...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Past research on ethnic weapons has been rare. The last known attempt
to create ethnic weapons was a widely condemned program conducted in
the 1980s by the apartheid regime of South Africa, which tried to
develop an agent to selectively sterilize black women.

In January 1999, the British Medical Association (BMA) began warning the world of the dangers of ethnic weapons. Although the report, "Biotechnology, Weapons and Humanity," made no direct charge, it said the BMA could no longer ignore the varied reports that such weapons were currently being developed. The report concluded: "Weapons could theoretically be developed which affect particular versions of genes clustered in specific ethnic or family groups." The possibilities of producing such weapons have been enhanced with the 2002 completion of the Human Genome Project.

The 1999 BMA study was provoked in part by a 1998 story in the London Sunday Times alleging that Israel already had developed a genetically specific weapon. "Unnamed South African sources," according to a report cited by the Times, "[say] Israeli scientists have used some of the South African research in trying to develop an 'ethnic bullet' against Arabs." Reported links between Israel's ethnic weapons and South Africa's Project Coast are tentative; some would say tenuous. But the possibility of such links is terrifying, and justifies as much scrutiny as was focused on Iraq's imaginary arsenal.

It also appears that the anthrax incidents of 2001, in which five people died and 13 were sickened, may also have a South African connection. The Post noted that officials found evidence in a Frederick, Maryland, pond that may explain how the perpetrators of the deadly attacks used water to handle the lethal toxin without infecting themselves or loosing the anthrax spores.

On May 11, the Post said the water theory is the result of the FBI's interest in one person, Steven J. Hatfill, a medical doctor and bioterrorism expert who formerly worked for the U.S. Army, and who lists South African diplomas in diving and underwater medicine on his June 2002 article in the Hartford Courant reported that Hatfill also worked with a guerilla unit of the white-supremacist Rhodesian army from 1978 to 1980, when "an anthrax outbreak killed hundreds and sickened thousands of villagers." He also lived in South Africa, "where he completed various military-medical assignments."

Hatfill's connections to South African and Rhodesian apartheid are much more apparent than his alleged link to the anthrax mailings. But the legacy of Project Coast blurs that distinction considerably

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
how some folks will believe anything.

The 1999 BMA study was provoked in part by a 1998 story in the London Sunday Times alleging that Israel already had developed a genetically specific weapon.

Israeli scientists have used some of the South African research in trying to develop an 'ethnic bullet' against Arabs."

First of all this assumes that there is such a significant difference between Europeans and Arabs that a weapon on this sort could be engineered (which is itself a pretty racist notion, especially considering that Arabs are caucasian.)

Secondly, even if it could be developed, WHAT kind of weapon would such a thing be? A virus? Well, seeing as how viruses can regularly jump SPECIES that would be pretty dumb. A bacteria? Right, the most quickly evolving thing on the planet... brilliant. Sounds very safe.

Lastly, half of Israel's Jews are Arab themselves. Ever hear of Sephardic Jews or Mizrahim? Well, guess what? They're ARAB! And the last time I checked Israel had a demographical problem that led them to bring in any Jew they could find from all over leading to a diverse society. Did they do that just to kill most of them off?

As my esteemed 5th grade colleagues used to often say. Doi.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Quite a lot of expat sth africans emigrating to australia the past few years particularly to Perth i think.
My parents returned from holidaying in Sth Africa about six months ago and they had a great time, they just needed to take some basic precautions when out and about doing touristy stuff, no big deal.
Compared to what most blacks had to deal with during the apartheid era and the tumultuous changes since then it would be expected that full and complete change would take a while, not that that excuses any violence against any race, just a fact. Is crime rates rising after such a massive cultural and social revolution out of the norm?

I wouldnt hesitate to visit SA based on my parents experiences.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaktimaan

First of all this assumes that there is such a significant difference between Europeans and Arabs that a weapon on this sort could be engineered (which is itself a pretty racist notion, especially considering that Arabs are caucasian.)

Secondly, even if it could be developed, WHAT kind of weapon would such a thing be? A virus? Well, seeing as how viruses can regularly jump SPECIES that would be pretty dumb. A bacteria? Right, the most quickly evolving thing on the planet... brilliant. Sounds very safe.

Lastly, half of Israel's Jews are Arab themselves. Ever hear of Sephardic Jews or Mizrahim? Well, guess what? They're ARAB! And the last time I checked Israel had a demographical problem that led them to bring in any Jew they could find from all over leading to a diverse society. Did they do that just to kill most of them off?

1, Arab are caucasian ? Would like to here your reasoning here.?

2, Secondly, even if it could be developed, WHAT kind of weapon would such a thing be? Well science has proved what seems impossible today is possible tomorrow, or already possible but hidden from the public eye.

3, you will find it was alleged isreal had already developed such a weapon
by an unamed south african. also "trying" to develop an 'ethnic bullet' against Arabs, there is no proof isreal succeeded and it is not entirely impossible that an extreem group of isrealis has not or would not try such a thing.
Lastly a group of white south africans were the ones cought red handed trying to develop such a weapon. Which just shows the unmatched Hate the white afrikans had for the indeginouse black population. And Isreal has been likened to that same said aprathied state.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
link it up my friend. I'd love to see where it was alledged that someone was trying to do this.

In my experience the more racist someone is the less likely that they spent much time going to university. Good science necessitates having an open mind. The kind of science that you'd have to do to develop a weapon like this requires an open mind and A LOT of resources too.

The idea of an extreme group of Israelis living in the west bank developing a weapon of this magnitude seems about as likely as Hamas developing a hydrogen bomb. Sure, science surprises us sometimes. But the scientists themselves rarely do. Those schmucks have as good a chance of making something like this as I do.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This story has the same fingerprint that is or has taken place in Zimbabwe.

I am wating for Zimbabwe to go to the UN and the West for handouts all the time talking about how the West owes them and they get to play through unchallanged.

They would obviously like to do the same in South Africa.

South Africa too will eventually run to the UN with their hands out all the time blaming others for what is happening. You can see it coming and the Media when it happens will jump right on the bandwagon and cheer for this stupidity.

The media too is guilty of covering this story up. It has been going on for years now...especially in Zimbabwe. It is being exported to South Africa.

THis thing will run its course till there is nothing but ashes left...through out Africa. it is going to spread. Movements like the ANC are the repo man used to put these nations into storage by developing chaos in nations with mineral rights. Put these countrys with mineral rights into storage by chaos so as to keep competitors out and the minerals in the ground undeveloped until the time is ripe for new owners.
This Chaos cycle has been carried out in many nations world wide for some time under differenct guises..different causes..but always Chaos.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

ehh...why bother mentioning it then? perhaps because its racially motivated and you feel uncomfortable elaborating in a topic on just that subject?

Want me to elaborate? ok... I have no problems with black people, in other words... I'm not a racist. and here's my point... long ago (I don't know the dates exactly), people from Holland (Jan van Riebeeck, spelling) came to SA, tried to claim it, and later (in the Apartheid era), the white people started treating black people like horsesh#t. and the last white president gave the black people their land back... and hinting (eg. why does the government want to replace every white farmer? its just a matter of time) to all the white people to get the F### out...

anyhow, on 2010.. i do not think the organizing committee underestimates security one bit .. about the only use of degenerative fear mongers such as yourself is to keep them on their toes .. the crime here is .. hectic.. but with the right knowledge it is fairly easy to avoid its clutches..

Right... with the right knowledge... hmm, do you honetly think everybody has this knowledge? Years ago I read about a europian couple, like any tourist... came to SA for a vacation... instead, they visited some bridge (don't know which) at sunset... husband got shot/stabbed (can't remember), wife got raped and murdered... nice vacation... oooh, I forgot. their not telepathic, and didn't get the knowledge before hand. I think this happened in 2002/2003... not sure.

combined with mega heightened security, should make sure 2010 is gonna be pretty decent.

I also read about the security striked at one time, last year I think.

Just remember to put up a HUGE billboard in all the airports in SA, stating: Remember the crime here is worse from where you came from" in every language spoken.

Remember... I am not ripping on you...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_unraveller

Want me to elaborate? ok... I have no problems with black people, in other words... I'm not a racist. and here's my point... long ago (I don't know the dates exactly), people from Holland (Jan van Riebeeck, spelling) came to SA, tried to claim it, and later (in the Apartheid era), the white people started treating black people like horsesh#t. and the last white president gave the black people their land back... and hinting (eg. why does the government want to replace every white farmer? its just a matter of time) to all the white people to get the F### out...

Goodness gracious! Where on earth do you get off making comments like this when you don't even know the facts. When our dear FW De Klerk agreed to a joint government with the great Nelson Mandela it was done in the spirit of reconciliation. The FACT is that we had a relatively peaceful transition to an ANC lead government considering our country's past history and the amount of hatred that all the whites assumed the blacks had for us. But you know what...it was GREAT!!!! We all get along just fine, thank you very much. As in every society there are those who look to the past instead of the future but they are very much in the minority at present. I referred to MY COUNTRY because this is where I was born, this is the country that my family died for when fighting in the Border War with Angola and this is the country where I will raise my children. If you're going to go off half-cocked because I'm a WHITE South African then every white person in the USA and Australia should not be allowed to call the country they live in "my country" as they also took it over from the native peoples who were there long, long before the white man arrived. In the good old USofA, you slaughtered thousands of American Indians quite indiscriminately as the white man did to the Aborigines when he set foot in Oz.

Right... with the right knowledge... hmm, do you honetly think everybody has this knowledge?

Umm, are the people you know so mentally challenged that they would happily walk around in the Bronx (for example) with gold jewellery sticking out all over the place, expensive video cameras hanging on their necks? Hmm? Please! Use your brain and don't make yourself a target. Surely this is just common sense!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It is just a pity that not ALL South Africans that wants to leave South Africa, have the finances to do so. We are only salary-earning citizens, and the current disadvantaged as well. I would have loved to leave, but how?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
As sad as it is, at the current rate, Africa is doomed to failure.

There will be no olympic games in 2010 in South Africa. No way in hell. Its only going to get worse with the more farmers who are removed from their land - and then when they realise they have ran out everyone who actually supplied their food for them - it will be too late.

I feel for much of Africa, but I also have no sympathy at all for a lot of it as well. Africa is the prime example of why to NOT let people just cross whatever borders they want.

One day, Africa wont have problems any more - but that will be the day they have all died due to genocide and disease, or the smarter ones already left. I pray for Africa, but then again in my opinion its too far gone..

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

its happening because since aparthied, thier attitdue towards the blacks has not changed. now it is called 'covert rascism', read a book about it. IE there is still that white superioority complex, which is instead of being portrayed openly by use of terms such as, munt, kafa, ect, it is more cowardly, at home with family and friends.....and the balck of africans know this.... why are they there in the first place.... if they dont like them, they should all leave if they cannot assimilate, ie learn a dilect of the land, insead of lookin at the people like they are stupid because they cant sppeak english...hahahahah, welocme to AFRICA

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Here is another link to a blog that chronicles the attack on the white minority of South Africa: www.dienuwesuidafrika.com...

Video: Sky News report on racist farm murders in South Africa

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join