It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skulls on a turned-off TV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Tell who called u all upset about the pics that shes either a nut that needs medication or full of crap, either way the TV is on, i just took a pic of my TV turned off, two tits was on there woooo for me

[edit on 7-1-2007 by VoXiSo]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickey Martian
You have no basis to make either claim.

Actually I do. It is quite clear to me from the photograph of the TV, that it is indeed "ON".

Since you can't explain it any other way, you claim it's a prank. That's not intellectually honest.

Well, actually I did offer up a possible explanation. And my stating that it is a prank, is because that is how I view this. Like I said, it is either on your part, or the girls.

I came here to get an answer, not an accusation.

No one here can give you a definitive answer. We can only give our opinion, based on the information that is provided. I believe I have done that; given my opinion.

As for making an accusation, I called it as I saw it. Nothing more. Sorry if it ruffled your feathers, but if you were where I am now, I am almost certain you would see things pretty much the same as I do.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
well the TV is definitely on not off ,so if this is not a prank and the girls were honest that the TV was off.I can only say that perhaps the tv went on for the picture ,someone turned it on with a remote and when they saw the skulls they decided to turn it off again just as the girls turned around to look back at the tv.

There was 1 episode of Most Haunted where a tv in a pub kept turning on and off when ever the psychic would ask the ghosts to prove they were in the room,of course easily faked with a remote too

I once stayed in a hotel room where everyone said it was haunted.I stayed there for 3 months to see for myself as I am highly skeptical about this stuff.A few times stuff would move from one table to a different spot like on the bed while I was in the washroom or gone outside.Then here's the one thing...The TV would be off but i would wake up at about 3AM evry night to find it on.I believe that someone simply had a remote control in another room that could activate my ttv.The things never moved in front of me so I am still skeptical that room was not Haunted,no real proof found.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by mistr_b2]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I can make out something that looks like your standard bottom right company logo at the bottom. This could of been a prank.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join