It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children Warriors...A twisted truth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I remember watching some news program a while back about the how the government was using children to be their "secret" assassins, or something to that effect. The best I can remember was that it happened in the 50's or 60's and that most parents volounteered there children for this. The children were drugged to forget the training, but through time, some now remember what went on. Apparently some of the females (Young) were used as prostitutes or what have you. I know that at least one of the people wrote a book on this. Does anyone else know anything about this?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a new one to me? I'd be interested in more info myself...seriously f**ked up idea

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yeah, I'll try to keep everyone posted. I'm having a hell of a time finding anything. HELP!!

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I remember reading up on a women who was
a supossed child assassin!!!

like you i have been trying to find info!!!
and at this moment cant find anything at all on this
subject????

I remember it was mentioned in a thread ages ago!
it is named like a code name or something!

i'll keep searching if i get anything ill post it hear!!

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm still searching and the closest thing I can find is called MK ULTRA. I know that that is not what I'm talking about though. I remember my dad talking about it, I'll ask him next time I see him.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
you've been watching too much pretender and dark angel. hehehe just kidding sounds nasty but could be true considering the rate of which children can absorb knowledge. Notice how when your younger you can learn things better musical instruments, lauguges etc.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I remember watching about this on a talk show late at night. The host had red hair and red glasses I can't remember her name. But anyways the Female that was her guest was remembering her experiences and she said that it effects her daughter now? I wouldnt mind being traind to become an assassin, but a prostitute

-Dagger

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by Dagger]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
all i know about anything on that is that the soviets tried to teach their children to read our minds

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dagger
I wouldnt mind being traind to become an assassin, but a prostitute

-Dagger

so, you find blindly dealing death for unknown principals preferable to engaging repeatedly in the physical act of love? nice. maybe you've already been trained, sleeper?

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by billybob]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   
nope, never watched dark angel? I know its out there somewhere...

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't doubt you can train children or adults to be assassins'
or prostitutes.
However there is really no way you can blot out there memories of anything.
Scientifically or psychologically that's impossible.

The use of lsd to brainwash or control someone's
mind is of course ludicrous.
Trying to use this as a truth serum also ludicrous.
How long did it take the people running MKULTRA to
realize that '___' is absolutely useless for any of this?

this psychedelic substance is only good for producing odd
experiences and reactions but really nothing else.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Do a search on Arizona Wilder and then tell us what you find, interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yogibear
I don't doubt you can train children or adults to be assassins'
or prostitutes.
However there is really no way you can blot out there memories of anything.
Scientifically or psychologically that's impossible.

The use of lsd to brainwash or control someone's
mind is of course ludicrous.
Trying to use this as a truth serum also ludicrous.
How long did it take the people running MKULTRA to
realize that '___' is absolutely useless for any of this?

this psychedelic substance is only good for producing odd
experiences and reactions but really nothing else.

why do people try and deny stuff that has been admitted by the agency responsible. it is no longer a conspiracy 'theory" to be "debunked".
have YOU ever taken '___' or done a clinical study on it? these kinds of blanket statements always baffle me. humans as a race don't know much in the big picture of things. the smartest scientists like stephen hawkings or einstein, for example, are the first to admit this.

how is it "debunkers"(this term is starting to make me LMAO), are all so omnicient?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
from billybob>

why do people try and deny stuff that has been admitted by the agency responsible. it is no longer a conspiracy 'theory" to be "debunked".

You misread or misunderstood my statement.
I'm not denying the MKULTRA project or the artichoke one.
I'm well aware of the historic fact that the CIA was experimenting with lsd .

What I was trying to say is that '___' as a truth serum or
a means of controlling people is useless.
At least as far as I know and what I've heard about it
seems to indicate that.
Depending on the person and their state of mind this hallucinogenic substance can be extremely dangerous.
That is causing a bad trip.
It would be difficult to control or obtain any kind of useful
info out of someone in such a state.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There are entertaiment things (such as HALO and Gunslinger Girl) that deal with the idea of triaing children to be the perfect assassin (or in the case of HALO, the perfect soldier). I remember reading something a while ago about the govenment (both U.S. and Soviet Union) training children during the cold war. As far as memory erasing, there is electroshock therapy. They electrocute your brain and it wipes your memory. When it comes to keeping the children in check, there are some mind-numbing drugs (but it could affect their proformence). Fear works well. Or it could simply be that this is how the children were raised, so they no nothing else. They do not know that killing is wrong, because they were raised to believe it is ok. I think that this is still going on. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you wish to discuss it further.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
if you ask my mother she will tell you that i was trained as an assasin....lol....well....i destroyed or sanity!

its totally plausable that goverments would train children to kill....i mean...youre not going to be expecting a 10 year old to double tap you to the head in a park with a silenced sig 9mm are you?

the warped things that exsist in this world just get weirder.....

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Try googling Cathy O'Brien or Brice Taylor. Both of these ladies claim to have been involved in MK Ultra as children and alledge they were used as sex slaves to gather intel for our government and also used as assassins. You can also go to the mind control forum website. Lots of interesting, thought provoking material.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by Dagger
I wouldnt mind being traind to become an assassin, but a prostitute

-Dagger

so, you find blindly dealing death for unknown principals preferable to engaging repeatedly in the physical act of love? nice. maybe you've already been trained, sleeper?

I'd rather be an assassin than a prostitute as well. Hopefully, the USMC will hook me up

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Is this what MKUltra was? I keep saying Im gonna read about it because I see the name all the time on ATS......

<<   2 >>

join