It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flower of life secrets...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
here is a nice presentation taht talks about wierd things that are found from the flower of life this video is crazy...

have fun get popcorn its long.

video.google.ca...

he even mentions zero point energy.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Dude, you should buy the book....if you liked that video, you'll LOVE the book (there are two).

seriously, if you like those, WTF moments on every page, then GET THE BOOK

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
For those of us who have dial-connection that downloads videos so slowly as to make it all but impossible to watch them, could you give a brief synopsis of the video contents? Book? There's a book? Same name?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
there are 3 books by that name (that i found). all interesting. brought to mind a question i'd like to throw out there: has anyone considered that the Sephir Yetsirah is not an ancient mystical religious book but a geometry/chemistry textbook? it could be that language has changed so drastically as to make the book seem mysterious when at one time it was as understandable to students as our current textbooks.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I just finished watching the video. He mentions ZPMs and a cure to all viruses. If he is telling the truth. We the public need to get our hands on this stuff. If there are people out there that know how to make these things, why aren't they using it to help people?
With just these two things they could fix most of our current major problems.

If these secrets are true and discoverable whos with me on finding them our selves?

I also just read the one topic on nicola tesla, and his wireless energy source. Maybe nicola tesla knew this stuff too.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by halfmask]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'm with ya, halfmask; however, Drunolov Melchezidek is a mystic who "sees visions" and gets "channeled messages". I'd like something a little more verifiable in the hard sciences. I don't doubt these things exist but such claims require SOME proof. Tesla offered real science but his work has been scattered to the 4 winds and what is still available seems incomplete. If you know of any other sources, please share them. I'm sure many are interested in searching out "free energy" and cures for all viruses.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Free energy is suppressed, just like the medical cures he mentions.

Great vids about real free energy!!

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Vaccines actually cause disease, not prevent them...

Im working on a new topic covering vaccines, as well as one on Cold Fusion, and a few others....

Look for them soon!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Very interesting video.

Although it seems outrageous, I think he makes some good points.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ya know... I watch some of the video, interesting - but some of it is outlandish.

ANYHOW, what really caught my eye was the name of the thread "Flower of Life Secrets" - and herein is the GEEK coming out of me...
I kind of chuckled to myself - thinking back to the days when I was a kid and watch ROBOTECH on TV... the 'Flower of Life' or 'Protoculture' being harvested by the Invid who took over Earth... lol
And I thought I was gonna hear about it's secrets LOL JK

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
anyone know where to see this video? the link is broken.

top topics

join