It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Riley Martin Show on Howard 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ok, I know I'm not the only person to have Sirius Radio and I'm surely not the only person to listen to The Riley Martin Show. I've followed Riley Martin since 2000 and was estatic to hear his show on one of the Howard Stern Radio Stations on Sirius. What are your views on this guy? Think he's legit? A good story teller? Plagued with Mental Problems? Or is an alien himself?

Oh, and let's see who can get the first mention of Above Top Secret on The Riley Martin Show

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing when I was recently listening to his show. I'm not sure about Riley Martin but I love his theories. He definitely sticks by his story with amazing consistency. If he is a con man then he is one of the best. I listen to him with an open mind and enjoy his explanations. I have tried to call in a few times but couldn't get through. Hopefully someone on this forum will be able to give us the inside track on this guy. The thing that's funny is how Howard is always making fun of his allegations but yet continue to give him air time. Maybe under all of the insults there exists some shred of belief. The songs they make by chopping up his statements are funny as hell though......................ONE!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by griff504
The thing that's funny is how Howard is always making fun of his allegations but yet continue to give him air time. Maybe under all of the insults there exists some shred of belief.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. He's obviously a great radio personality, but he tells the stories with amazing consistency that it's very, very easy to believe him. Are we the only two that listen to his show? There has to be more people out there.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I know it's a bit late to reply but I am listening to him on Howards show right now and yes he tells so many stories with constancy and details. In the beginning it was difficult for me to believe him but I've been catching up on the John Lear board and now I'm leaning towards believing him. Hopefully I brought this board back for more opinions.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I've heard him on Stern before and he is kinda way far out there with his theories, but still very fun to listen to. Pure entertainment. Also in case you didn't know Riley does his radio show from his bathroom while sitting on his throne.
Not sure why he does that other than the fact he is a little wacky.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Bathroom? I thought he did it from his couch and he peed in a jug
It would be funny though if we did get invaded and needed his symbols to get onto the mothership. Someone needs to get him on ATS that would be fun

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
Bathroom? I thought he did it from his couch and he peed in a jug

That is his method of broadcasting
. The guy must not be getting paid enough (or is just really hard up for money) because he's selling patented Riley Martin 'Pee Jugs' complete with either a symbol emblazoned on the front or a Biavian alien using the bathroom.

As for ordering one of his symbols that guarantees placement on the 'great mothership' when the world expires, I've been meaning to get to it...whenever I decide to order one, I'll scan the result of his creation and throw it up on ATS for everyone.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
O kwa mansy fram

I love the Howard show and I love Riley.

Riley claims to speak a alien language, remember when they called him and tricked him using a phoney language and he translated . That was funny.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

Riley claims to speak a alien language, remember when they called him and tricked him using a phoney language and he translated . That was funny.

That alone should show you he's just a nut job. I listened to a tiny bit of him here and there, and am thoroughly convinced that he's a lurker here at ATS, and that's where he gets his wack job language and crazy ideas of alien domination.

King

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The guys a genuine nut job, psychologically it is NOT uncommon for people with his 'type' of mental illness to 'construct' his or her own complete 'world' if you will and be uncannily consistent in every respect, so don't take his flair for detail as one of proof of his claims. I myself have been aquainted with a few people with mental illness not unlike his and in every way its the same.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Did anyone from ATS manage to get on his show while he was alive?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simulacra
Did anyone from ATS manage to get on his show while he was alive?

Somewhere on here, is a post from someone who was RV'ing near Area 51 in a motorhome, and posted a bunch of pictures. Apparently in the company of one Riley Martin. I can't seem to find the thread... but as I recall Riley was having a bout of "food poisoning"

edit on 11-4-2016 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

top topics

join