It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Talks About UFO at O'Hare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernative
I'm sorry but with all recpect you are totally out of line ...is somebody obliged you to participate in this thread??????:

What in Sam hill are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan

I'm sorry but with all recpect you are totally out of line ...is somebody obliged you to participate in this thread??????:

What in Sam hill are you talking about?

Out of line? By asking somone who might can crack open some light on some of this? Hey...I didn't see it I wasn't there? My friend might have had some info from people she is still in touch with. I mean she might not say what I wanted to hear but I gather from the between the lines that there's more going on than she can out right say with out risking breach of oath. i don't control what people say thats the governments job and they are doing a good job as far as I see it. The way I see it there's enough government eye's on this board that we should all watch what we say.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Sorry, are you refering to the gentlemans posting previous to yours?
I do believe he is right in track with the rest of the thread.

So your problem is?
WIS

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They just had another report on CNN approx 4:30 pm (mt) What was interesting is that more employees are coming out and discussing their story and are very frustrated with not being taken seriously. There will be definitely more reports on this subject in the future. As stated earlier the FAA reports it as weather phenonmenon but as the man being interviewed spoke, what he's been told these people aren't crazy and this had nothing to do with the weather. I look forward to plenty more News reports, the CNN reporter even went as far as saying the Government knows more then they are submitting to the public which we already know !!!!!! I can't wait!!!

Is there any truth to a jet liner seeing anything out there during this event?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join