It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Line On Plane In Ocean? (On Google Earth)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What the crap is this? I see like a white line comeing out the side of a plane in the ocean..... 33 55' 10.17"N, 118 34' 44.4W (you may have to zoom in a lot) I was just looking around and I found this, its prob. a computer glich. Can someone explain it to me please? You need Google Earth to see this, the coordinates are 33 55' 10.17"N, 118 34' 44.4W

Thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The white line is just reflection off of a window. I've seen it before.
What I think is odd is the reflection of the plane on the surface underneath. It makes it look like it's 20 feet over the surface- not exactly standard procedure for a Boeing 767-300, eh?

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Yes Yes, I agree, it looks like the reflection is casting a shadow......I know reflections dont cast shadows. Boeings....dont fly 20 feet over the ocean, look how far away it is from the land...plenty of time to climb.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
For those who don't have Google Earth.

I think it's just an anomaly, unless the door 'triggered' and the emergency slide deployed and the crew had to make an emergency descent. But a rubber slide wouldn't be dead straight at that speed.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
That is obviously a plane on a stick

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is the picture bleeding. It happens quite alot on Google Earth images. Try looking around low quality areas and you'll see more of this.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
That is obviously a plane on a stick

noCAKE is right. Picture bleeding.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nope I was on that plane and It's me .....getting air sick SPEW.lol. Seriously theres nothing to see here.

Freakparade I notice this is the second google earth image that I've seen you post today ...you must love it

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I do!!! Google Earth is great.......kinda....spooky, they have one for the Moon too!!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If the plane were 20 feet off the ground the shadow would appear directly underneath it; more like a dropshadow.

top topics

join