It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

O'Hare UFO; Witnesses and their accounts?

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I agree, they do deserve major kudos for coming out and admitting what they saw. However, I feel that if we don't keep a close eye on this story it will fade like all of the other UFO accounts and again leave us empty handed.

Over time memories fade.

These witnesses have seen the answer to the greatest mystery yet to be solved, they need to come forward.




posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
I agree, they do deserve major kudos for coming out and admitting what they saw. However, I feel that if we don't keep a close eye on this story it will fade like all of the other UFO accounts and again leave us empty handed.

Over time memories fade.

These witnesses have seen the answer to the greatest mystery yet to be solved, they need to come forward.


I don't really think the witness' have the answers per se.

I've had a close encounter with a UFO myself from much closer than these witness' and I don't have the answers.

Thousands of people every year see UFOs as well , and these witness' really don't have anything that any other witness' have other than massive media attention.

I'd be very careful and I'd personally object to placing the weight of the UFO Phenomena on these 11-12 peoples shoulders.



posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
I'd be very careful and I'd personally object to placing the weight of the UFO Phenomena on these 11-12 peoples shoulders.

Sage advice LS... that more than anything is probably the reason they're not coming foward.

IMO Davenport blew it.



posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saviour Of The Real

IMO Davenport blew it.


I wouldn't put the weight of the UFO Phenomena on Peter Davenport's shoulders either.

The UFO Phenomena is " everyones' " mystery!

(BTW, IMO that's true regardless if "everyone" recognizes that to be the case or not.)



[edit on 8-1-2007 by lost_shaman]



posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
I wouldn't put the weight of the UFO Phenomena on Peter Davenport's shoulders either.

Sorry but IMO it's irresponsible at best to go to the press screaming "alien spaceship" and "cover up" before you have all the evidence... no wonder the mainstream isn't taking this seriously.



posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saviour Of The Real

Sorry but IMO it's irresponsible at best to go to the press screaming "alien spaceship" and "cover up" before you have all the evidence... no wonder the mainstream isn't taking this seriously.


In all fairness , Jon Hilkevitch also reported the FAA reversed it's position only after he filed an FOIA request.

Davenport only broke the story in UFO circles and only after he was contacted by witness'.

Jon Hilkevitch broke the story to the Mainstream Press with hardly a mention of NUFORC or Davenport.




top topics
 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join