It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare UFO; Witnesses and their accounts?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
First off,
This is such bad logic,

"To fly 7 million light years to O'Hare and then have to turn around and go home because your gate was occupied is simply unacceptable," said O'Hare controller and union official Craig Burzych.

www.chicagotribune.com...

It takes A LOT of assuming to get to the point where you can rationalize the decision of a superior intelligent life form(one of which you have no specific knowlege of) and after chewing on that idea for a second have the gaul to spew out, "To fly 7 million light years to O'Hare and then have to turn around and go home because your gate was occupied is simply unacceptable," How does this guy know, does he talk to God, or maybe it's Pat Robertson, lol.

And now the witnesses that worked at the airport, from the article below it sounds as if there are around a dozen of them. What are their names, what are their individual accounts, why aren't they speaking out individually? Why would you say you saw a UFO and then refuse to talk to the media about it, furthermore, why would none of the 12 come forward to the media?

www.npr.org...

I understand there are other links on here about the O'Hare UFO of NOV 06 however I would like this link to concentrate on the search for who these twelve witnesses were that worked at the airport and why they haven't come forward?

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Low Orbit]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hate to say it, but one of 2 things would have happened: (under the assumption that there really was a flying object and not mass hysteria)

1) It was a secret test project craft (no idea why they would let it fly over civilian airspace) and the military made those that saw it sign non-disclosure contracts.

2) It was something that was neither civilian or government, therefore the government would like to cover up the fact that their airspace was so easily violated by such a craft (whether it be a foreign probe or something extraterrestrial). In the cover up, once again contracts would be signed.

Either way i don't think the FAA workers will risk their lives for the truth to emerge.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit

I understand there are other links on here about the O'Hare UFO of NOV 06 however I would like this link to concentrate on the search for who these twelve witnesses were that worked at the airport and why they haven't come forward?

People lose their ability to speak openly when their families are threatened. This is probably what has happened. Some spooks probably had a "debriefing" session with the witnesses and helped them to forget what they saw.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Is it known for certain that these witnesses are being silenced? Why won't the media sources name the witnesses? And why won't any of the witnesses come forward to the public. If this is trying to be covered up they will have to shut up 12 witnesses, which is quite a bit, and if that is the case something important must of happened. But back to the topic at hand, that is, who were the 12 suspects and what have they said on record?

Here is one link to an audio interview of one of the witnesses.
They don't give his name? ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks again, Classified!

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Has anyone else on here, heard or seen anything on the twelve witnesses? This is definately wierd if no one is going to step forward. There must be something going on if no one is coming forward.

Has anyone seen any of their names, I know from the original article it was pilots and luggage handlers that were the witnesses?

Any help would be appreciated!

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why start another thread there is already one started on this topic?

Just post your info on this thread.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Read 1st post for explanation, thanks for reading my thread from the top and welcome to ATS.

jra

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

First off,
This is such bad logic,

"To fly 7 million light years to O'Hare and then have to turn around and go home because your gate was occupied is simply unacceptable," said O'Hare controller and union official Craig Burzych.

That comment was said in a joking manner... as in not serious. Heaven forbid some one makes a humorous comment regarding this event.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
JRA, thanks for the heads up, I missed the context of that statement entirely.

Any news on the individual witnesses though?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

JRA, thanks for the heads up, I missed the context of that statement entirely.

Any news on the individual witnesses though?

If you read the other thread, I posted a link to an Eyewitness testimony it is one of the Taximen from the airport at O'Hare. The interview is well done.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Everyone is assuming that the other witnesses are afraid to come forward, but it seems as if I'm the only one here who considers the possibility that the other witnesses might not even exist. It's been reported that there are a dozen or so witnesses, but on what basis is that assumption drawn? Have these witnesses actually been interviewed in person, or is it simply assumed that there were other witnesses because the ground crew member(taxi-man) notified the tower and some of the pilots? These facts are in dispute.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by Flatwoods]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Is it known for certain that these witnesses are being silenced? Why won't the media sources name the witnesses? And why won't any of the witnesses come forward to the public. If this is trying to be covered up they will have to shut up 12 witnesses, which is quite a bit, and if that is the case something important must of happened. But back to the topic at hand, that is, who were the 12 suspects and what have they said on record?

Here is one link to an audio interview of one of the witnesses.
They don't give his name? ?

Thanks again, Classified!

This was the audio of that radio program that I listened to the day before yesterday where that pilot went into quite a bit of detail about the O'Hare UFO sighting. Davenport was on it too.
The pilot said he saw that UFO also and it was great getting a pilot's point of view on this incident.
So for this reason, there are 2 witnesses who have come forward, right??
The airport taximan and the pilot.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Davenport, if I recall correctly wasn't a witness however he is an O'Hare airport employee. The pilot in the audio is the only witness to come forward so far, but he hasn't given his name so credibility is questionable.

We need to know what these 12 witnesses know, only then will we have a more complete piece of the puzzle.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Even here at ATS, filled with critical thinkers and with access to all the written info, we can't get the story straight.

1. Peter Davenport neither was a witness nor works at the airport. He runs NUFORC.

2. No Pilot reported the sighting. The interview was with a senior airline mechanic and the original report was from a "disguised" airline management employee. Pilots were reportedly involved, though.

I'm also surprised no one has mentioned the fact that the initial report disagrees with the "hole in the clouds" report that is so prevalent.

Intitial NUFORC report(emphasis added)

I'm a management employee for a major airline and was sitting in my office at around 1630 on Nov. 7th when an employee made a radio call to our station operations center concerning an object hovering over gate C17 at O'hare International Airport. I ran out of my office and saw a relatively small object hovering in place over C17. The METAR was reporting OVC 1900 and I initially estimated the object hovering at about 1000 feet. After about a minute, I saw the aircraft zip to the east and disappeared.

[edit on 1/6/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Even here at ATS, filled with critical thinkers and with access to all the written info, we can't get the story straight.

1. Peter Davenport neither was a witness nor works at the airport. He runs NUFORC.

Hey eaglewingz,

I hope most people know that , and those who don't are speaking up before they've informed themselves.

Originally posted by eaglewingz
I'm also surprised no one has mentioned the fact that the initial report disagrees with the "hole in the clouds" report that is so prevalent.

Remember the initial report was only from the first person reporting to NUFORC. That doesn't mean that was the person who had the best view.

Also I'd add that I've seen a picture from that day and everyone seems to be in agreement on the Low Cloud cover including the pics. That agreement between the weather reported and the weather reported in the UFO reports IMO help to confirm this group of UFO reports.

Nov. 7 , 2006 from WGN Weather Center Blog showing Chicago Skyline "poking" above the Clouds.

blogs.trb.com...

The pictures , the UFO reports, and the Weather reports are all consistent with each other and the only variable is the UFO and the "hole in the clouds" that lasted "minutes". As you can see from the Picture that the UFO had to be very Low to be seen below the Clouds on that day.

Edit: Clarification.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This page has the list of all the relevant articles, interviews and witnesses.
Provides a good timeline and is up to date on what is coming in since november

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Quality article Violet, now we got something. You are right this article discusses multiple witnesses locations and occupations. For the record let's start counting witnesses.

www.ufoevidence.org...

1. Ramp Employee, who first spotted UFO. The man reported the sighting to his superiors, " who also witnessed the object, which was visible for approximately 2 minutes."

2(+3, maybe more)). His Superiors, which is plural meaning 2 or more.

4. (+5, maybe more) Both FAA(Federal Aviation Administration) and TSA(Transportation Security Administration) "and personnel in one, or more, of the towers at O'Hare may have witnessed the object, possibly with binoculars."

So the count of unidentified witnesses has jumped to at least 5 with my count from this article.

Again, good find Violet and let's see what more we can dig up on these people and their individual accounts of the UFO.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'm curious if it was visble to passengers through windows in the waiting area, or on other planes parked on the runway.

What about Cams? Are there any around the airport or in the cockpits?

I've read there are photos, but none surfacing so far.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Just found this article with a News Clip of Jon Hilkevitch the writer.

www.chicagotribune.com...

In the video Jon says, he interviewed "Pilots, Senior Managers, and Mechanics" all of which saw the UFO.

He didn't go into any more detail about the individual witnesses.

Peter Davenport of Director of NUFORC might have copies of the witnesses testimony and has at least heard their testimony based on this web site.

At NUFORC's website,

www.nuforc.org...

there are 2 reports made for the O'Hare UFO which leads me to believe that Davenport might just know part of the story compared to Hilkevitch if Hikevitch really did interview all of the witnesses.

Please help me find the names of these witnesses so we too, can really begin to undertand what happened.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Please help me find the names of these witnesses so we too, can really begin to undertand what happened.

Hey Low Orbit,

My personal opinion is that the witness' that wish to come forward publically with their names eventually will, and we will learn their names when they do.

I think , considering that UFOs are so taboo in the Airline industry as they already are, these people have been more than just a bit courageous to even come forward as they have so far!

They deserve major KUDOS for that IMO.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join