It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Mexican Force overwhelms US Soldiers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
If you send threats over you U2U you have no honor. With that said, if you send threats via U2U you probably don't take offense to that statement. Moving on...

In Nothing We Trust:

You make a lot of sense most of the time and I like your posts and threads... but again, are you a Nazi or a Patriot? I don't get it. Do you want freedom, or Fascism? On one side you hate the NWO, and on the other side you want to invade Iran which in turn will be a complete disaster and lead to all the muslims and everyone there except Israel being killed.

While personally I don't like (and I watch my words, if there's one group you don't mess with its Muslims) radical muslims; you can't just kill off an entire race based upon a small percentage being stupid, violent, or annoying.

Could you please explain yourself on this?

EDIT: because you do know damn well where i'm going with this, do you really want a repeat of the holocaust? What problems does that solve... their souls come back bro.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
For those proposing this "draft entry" situation, I am just wondering if that is such a great idea, and for several reasons:

1) The issue of Atzlan, and so many Mexicans wanting to reclaim the southwest. Great. So now give them military grade weapons and training to help them achieve this?

2) The issue of conflict of interest as it applies to any of these draftees being stationed in positions requiring them to be impartial in decisions regarding illegal border entry attempts. Just not so sure that is a good idea.

3) The patriotism required to truely defend and protect this nation. Should a situation arise involving Mexico, and the US need to defend itself, what happens when we have thousands of these draftees already positioned INSIDE our military who decide they're going to fight for Mexico instead? It seems one thing has been clear with illegals: they are here to make money, and have no real interest in becoming bonafide Americans, from a patriotic standpoint.

Overall, I'm not down with this idea of drafting illegals. At ALL.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I usually try to stay out of these types of discussions, but in this case, I am making an exception

I am in the NG, and my unit has just sent down 35 soldiers to the border. They DO have orders to not engage/confront people coming over the border. They are to relay info to the border patrol only. Considering they came back from Iraq last Jan. where they had to shoot up anything that wouldn't move out of the way of their convoy, I am hoping for the best. If they were confronted with armed forces moving toward their location, they had most likely contacted their higher ups, and had been told to leave the location.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Per the original articles, that is exactly what happened. The NG troops withdrew in order to avoid being observed, per what appears to be their standard ROE.

So the assertion that US troops were "retreating" from a superior force is deceptive: the troops are there to observe, not confront, illegal border crossers, and report what they see to the border patrol.

It seems to me this incident is being overblown and distorted by people seeking to spread fear. The idea that Mexico represents a military threat to the most powerful armed force on the planet is more than a little ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Bingo Xmotex.

For those who are talking about the good old days when guards were supposed to shoot to kill, what part of the sixth general order don't you understand? Perhaps the obey part?

In addition to general orders, there are special orders specific to a post which guards are expected to obey- in this case that order was not to create a public relations nightmare for the United States, specifically by not engaging border crossers.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by heb1205
I usually try to stay out of these types of discussions, but in this case, I am making an exception

I am in the NG, and my unit has just sent down 35 soldiers to the border. They DO have orders to not engage/confront people coming over the border. They are to relay info to the border patrol only. Considering they came back from Iraq last Jan. where they had to shoot up anything that wouldn't move out of the way of their convoy, I am hoping for the best. If they were confronted with armed forces moving toward their location, they had most likely contacted their higher ups, and had been told to leave the location.

Thank you for your service... We are all PROUD of you!!!!

So the assertion that US troops were "retreating" from a superior force is deceptive: the troops are there to observe, not confront, illegal border crossers, and report what they see to the border patrol.

THANK YOU!!! xmotex

And Vagabond.. Right on the money!!!

Semper

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that those of us who understand the role of a soldier are in such good company together, because when you get perhaps slightly anal about the details of the argument that claims these men were cowards, a very scarry picture emerges which needs to be countered.

Here's what I'm talking about: To suggest that these men shouldn't have followed their orders is to suggest that soldiers should make policy. What kind of political ideology considers it cowardly not submit to the political authority of the military? None of the good ones, that's for sure.

I'm not saying that anyone here is a fascist. I'm just saying that people allow themselves to be stirred up by an insult to national pride and their gut reaction to such a thing implies principles which were at the root of many awful regimes. And that is how fascism happens- not because people are fascists, but because the ideologues who can best cater to their visceral reactions are.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
For those proposing this "draft entry" situation, I am just wondering if that is such a great idea, and for several reasons:

Well, since I was the one that originally suggested this idea, I'll defend it point by point.

1) The issue of Atzlan, and so many Mexicans wanting to reclaim the southwest. Great. So now give them military grade weapons and training to help them achieve this?

You misunderstand their reasons for wanting to come here. They aren't coming here to try and make the US a part of Mexico. They're coming here to get away from Mexico and it's oppression. They're trying to better their lives, both financially and socially. Only problem is, that in doing so, they hurt our economy. I, for one, don't like this. I propose this idea as a means to stop that influx of illegals from hurting the rest of the country of which they so desperately want to become a part.

2) The issue of conflict of interest as it applies to any of these draftees being stationed in positions requiring them to be impartial in decisions regarding illegal border entry attempts. Just not so sure that is a good idea.

I'm not talking about posting them on OUR border with their old country. I was talking about foreign soil, such as Afghanistan/Iraq/Somalia. This would give them first-hand experience with what it took to become an American so long ago. True, most Americans today were bore natively, and didn't immigrate here, legally or otherwise. However, the point here is that to become a free society, we as a people had to fight for it. The Mexicans crossing our southern border aren't fighting for squat. All they're doing is squatting on our ground by right. All that I'm suggesting is that if they want to live here so badly, that they should be mandated to fight for it, and prove their devotion to this nation. Tell me how that's a bad idea, if you will.

3) The patriotism required to truely defend and protect this nation. Should a situation arise involving Mexico, and the US need to defend itself, what happens when we have thousands of these draftees already positioned INSIDE our military who decide they're going to fight for Mexico instead? It seems one thing has been clear with illegals: they are here to make money, and have no real interest in becoming bonafide Americans, from a patriotic standpoint.

Here's where the nuts and bolts of my idea come together. They will have to PROVE, without a shadow of a doubt, that they want to be here. If they don't/can't, then they'll be sent back. It's just a matter of how much do they want it. If they're prepared to die for it, then they should have the chance to do so. If they survive, then they should be nationalized. The more we get here, the less Mexico has, and the happier the world will be.

As for the case of a conflict between the US and Mexico, I think that should a situation such as that arise, they would be loyal enough to know who they can depend on most to see them through. Should they fail to see that, and turn against the US, then well, they made the only choice they could. As cold-hearted as it sounds, in the hypothetical mentioned above, they'd be shot on-site by the rest of their squad for mutiny. Just another reason to be ABSOLUTELY SURE that being an American citizen is what they want. I know it would require an awful lot of thinking for them, but I know they could do it, should they be given such a chance.

Just my thoughts. Oh, and I'm glad you approve overall. Please do not mistake my response for a negative one. I'm just kind of vehement about my arguments is all. No offense intended.

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by heb1205

I don't understand the point in having NG stationed somewhere where they can't be used to their full capacity. It's just lunacy, as far as I'm concerned. I understand a supervisory role, but do they need to be THERE to do that? No. They could be safe at home, not out there getting shot at. This just reeks as another way for our troops to get mercilessly slaughtered, this time in their own country, with no way to defend themselves.

TheBorg

[Edited for clarity.]

[edit on 11-1-2007 by TheBorg]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

You misunderstand their reasons for wanting to come here. They aren't coming here to try and make the US a part of Mexico. They're coming here to get away from Mexico and it's oppression. They're trying to better their lives, both financially and socially. Only problem is, that in doing so, they hurt our economy. I, for one, don't like this. I propose this idea as a means to stop that influx of illegals from hurting the rest of the country of which they so desperately want to become a part.

TheBorg, are you aware of what exactly I am talking about with the issue of Aztlan? It doesn't sound like you are- either that or you missed my point completely. There is a substantial movement within a Mexican faction called MECHA that extends all the way into the US school system to reclaim, by force if necessary, the part of the American southwest that was ceded to the US after the Mexican-American war. That link is to MECHA's National Constitution. National Constitution? Yes, their national constitution, right here on US soil! Here's an excerpt:

Chicano and Chicana students of Aztlan must take upon themselves the responsibilities to promote Chicanismo within the community, politicizing our Raza (race) with an emphasis on indigenous consciousness to continue the struggle for the self-determination of the Chicano people for the purpose of liberating Aztlan.

Therefore, what I meant was that I don't think the proposal to draft illegals would be a good idea for this reason, among the others. Having part of that faction right in our own military, with training and state-of-the-art weapons is not my idea of a sound defense policy.

I'm not talking about posting them on OUR border with their old country. I was talking about foreign soil, such as Afghanistan/Iraq/Somalia. This would give them first-hand experience with what it took to become an American so long ago. True, most Americans today were bore natively, and didn't immigrate here, legally or otherwise. However, the point here is that to become a free society, we as a people had to fight for it. The Mexicans crossing our southern border aren't fighting for squat. All they're doing is squatting on our ground by right. All that I'm suggesting is that if they want to live here so badly, that they should be mandated to fight for it, and prove their devotion to this nation. Tell me how that's a bad idea, if you will.

Ok, so with this then we would have to distinguish between races, and intentions, within our own military to send the illegal draftees specifically over to the middle east, and make sure they don't end up on the southern US border? Come on now, that is just not gonna work.

Here's where the nuts and bolts of my idea come together. They will have to PROVE, without a shadow of a doubt, that they want to be here. If they don't/can't, then they'll be sent back. It's just a matter of how much do they want it. If they're prepared to die for it, then they should have the chance to do so. If they survive, then they should be nationalized. The more we get here, the less Mexico has, and the happier the world will be.

So this is how you propose someone prove that they want to be here? If anything, applying through proper channels for immigration, achieving a visa, working hard, not participating in racist groups like Mecha, learning to speak english, limiting funds sent back to Mexico, and adopting American values would be more proof to me that someone really wants to become part of our society.

Also, what is there to stop some military commanders in the field from putting these specific people on the front lines to die before other troops? The potential for racism or bias is just too great imo to draft a specific set of people to "prove" that they want to be here.

Just my thoughts. Oh, and I'm glad you approve overall. Please do not mistake my response for a negative one. I'm just kind of vehement about my arguments is all. No offense intended.

Hey, no prob, no offense taken. But I want to be clear that overall, I do NOT approve of a plan to draft illegals in exchange for American citizenship- as stated above.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think True American's point holds, really even if we assume that most immigrants do not share the views of "reconquistadores".

It is generally a bad thing to have a large number of poor people with military training who feel like they are getting the short end of the stick. What happens if we let them in, draft them, and they don't feel like they got what they served to earn, either because they can't get good enough pay, because employers still take advantage of the glutted immigrant labor supply to infringe on workers' rights, because they land in a really bad neighborhood, etc?

In Iraq a lot of soldiers suddenly got to go home, and do you know what they did when they couldn't find jobs and found social tensions starting to run high against them? They went back to plying their old trade- shooting people.

If everything went right- if everyone who came here knew they were entering a draft pool and accepted that risk, and if when they got out they could find good jobs and fit well into our society, then there's very little danger.

But what happens if people come in without thinking about it, feel oppressed when they find themselves in the military, quite possibly getting deployed, then get out after 2 or 4 years with their legal residency and a solid resume, figuring surely that they've proven themselves now and that they'll be able to land a real American job that pays more than minimum wage so that they can really advance themselves- maybe even a little bit glad that they hung in there because of that hope...
and a lot of them still end up in traditional immigrant-labor industries not earning a living wage? Now you've got tens of thousands of disillusioned people who have been trained to fight, and no matter what their views on Atzlan may have originally been, they will be ripe for recruitment by groups like MEChA and the possibility of new militant wings such as the Brown Berets could be a concern.

I do not believe it is inherently dangerous to have immigrants here. It can work out. But there's got to be some very careful give and take, and we'd better be sure that the things we insist on getting are the things that we need the most, and that we give them the things they absolutely need the most.
We don't need immigrant conscription. It is basically a deterrent to immigration, not a true compromise to give each side what it needs.

What we do need is assurance that they won't be displacing American workers, proper documentation to assure that they are integrated properly (because we can't have them not paying their taxes, raising kids who don't go to school and who don't get vaccinations).
What they need is assurance that they will enjoy equal protection under the law without fear of being deported if they need help from the police, and a living wage.

Our sollutions need to address those problems. A sollution that doesn't address those problems isn't worth any risk, which I believe rules out the draft plan.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
What we do need is assurance that they won't be displacing American workers...

But Vaga, isn't just the sheer number of them here upsetting the labor balance of supply and demand in this country, and causing labor rates to stay low?

I can remember back in the day when, if you really needed to, there was ALWAYS a low level job available to carry you through the rough times while you repositioned yourself. Hell, any grocery store, any fast food chain, any mom & pop place was always willing without much further ado to hire you, because low level labor was much more difficult to come by here, on average.

It would be very curious to see where prices would be at for low level labor jobs if the approx 13 million known illegals were removed. That is A LOT of jobs.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

But Vaga, isn't just the sheer number of them here upsetting the labor balance of supply and demand in this country, and causing labor rates to stay low?

That's where regulation to prevent exploitation comes in, and it would be good for both parties. If we evaluate the impact of immigration on wages over the past several decades and force the wages back up to what they would be without the glutted labor market.

This will do a number of things. Number one, it will place citizens back on a level playing field so they aren't put out of jobs. Number two, it will pay a living wage to immigrants who can find employment. Number three, it will force demand for immigrant labor down and efforts to increase efficiency, thus removing the incentive for excess immigration even while giving a fair shake to existing immigrants.

It's a good way to stop the problem and tie up the loose ends, providing of course that we don't just let new immigrants come in and sit on the dole until a job opens up, which we shouldn't have to do.

Political support for illegal immigration would likely be reduced in this case as well. Why shouldn't an immigrant support immigration right now when there are plenty of jobs for them all? But if there are fewer jobs at better pay, sympathy should be trumped by self interest. I think this is the way to get both sides on the same page.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here's my take on the allowance of illegal immigrants to join the military. If we draft them all and make them a large chunk of our military, wouldn't that allow for insurgents and spies to infiltrate the manny levels of our military and learn our secrets or sell us out all under the guise of this new doctrin?

Also, if they are illiterate, and can barely work the machine at McDonalds then what are the chances of them working the software for a patriot missile or operating a tank?

I can't wait for the drill seargents reaction to them at bootcamp, when he is yelling at them in english and none of them are able to make heads or tails out of what he's saying.
I know this would happen, because if you've ever been in county lock up for the weekend then you know it's not a good idea to be illiterate or to not be able to understand or speak basic english. The officers will beat the crap out of you for failing to do as they say.

I'm sure a drill seargent will have a fit, in the same scenario.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
In Nothing We Trust:

You make a lot of sense most of the time and I like your posts and threads... but again, are you a Nazi or a Patriot? ... Do you want freedom, or Fascism? On one side you hate the NWO, and on the other side you want to invade Iran which in turn will be a complete disaster and lead to all the muslims and everyone there except Israel being killed.

... do you really want a repeat of the holocaust? What problems does that solve... their souls come back bro.

Mike I am not promoting another holocaust.

The difference between the german nazi's and america is that america was set up to embrace and respect cross cultural differences. If we ever become intolerant of other religions, belief systems or races then america has failed and everything that our fathers died for is in vain.

With that said, I do support doing whatever it takes to restore america to it's proper path. The purpose of america is to destroy all religions, politictal borders and economic differences which separate mankind. If we are going to have a new world order it must be us who led it, not the richest most educated, blue blood elitists who think that they are better than the common man.

If we are going to just give illegal aliens instant citizenship without demanding loyalty in return then we will not receive it and our vision will be further dilluted. I didn't support the war and I still think the whole thing is just bad news, but we are in it now, so we have to win it.

Here are my strategtegic ideas to win, with the smallest loss of life, in order. Remember it was a democrat who used nuclear weapons to end WWII.

1) Nuke all major religious shines in the middle east (Surely the most un-popular)

2) Blitzkrieg (Surge) the Iranian backed Shia muslims in Iraq and Iran. These are the ones who are proving to be the most aggressive towards the united states. Once we surge (Blitzkrieg) the Shia neigborhoods, we'll need a large occupying force, so we round up every male illegal alien of age, in the US and offer them the enlistment for citizenship deal. Train and send them over to Iraq and Iran to hold and secure the oil fields of Iran and Iraq to reinforce the oil backed US dollar. Remember, while the other middle-east countries are muslim they are all sunni led governments, so they may squirm a little bit, but they will likely be reluctantly supportive of the US.

3) Completely withdraw all troops from the middle-east, seal the US border, isolate ourselves from the rest of the world and let the middle-east blow itself up. Use the isolation time to work together to develop new technologies to save ourselves and the world. Unleash free energy, abundant food and scientifically enhanced human longevity, and a way off of this rock called earth, upon the world once we are ready.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
In Nothing We Trust:

It sounds like a solid plan, but on the surface. You are forgetting about the small percentage of people that are corruptable. How do you invision the ability to give a state and it's people so much power, yet expect some not to abuse it?

Unfortunately thinking like this, with how our system is set up, is doomed to fail. Why? Right now the status quo of man, and how it's been for a long time, is that 2 out of 10 people are corruptable and easily swayed by dark forces. This is a universal law at this time. If you ever wonder whyt he elites fund programs to destroy the awareness and ethics of the majority, now you know- because the only way to win against the 80% of social people is by placing them in a mental and spiritual prison. This is how it's always been.

Hitler started out with seemingly reasonable and intelligent people like yourself, then running amuck and reveiling his true intentions after it was far too late to stop it conventionally. I would love to have met the person who could go to one of Hitler's speeches back then and yell "this is wrong!" It's all too easy to get wrapped up into it once you have been capped off and exposed to the dark side of life. But that isn't a good enough excuse, and there is a way out.

Same goes for our President i'm afraid. It is all too obvious now his true intention is to help create a NWO. Same goes for Arnold with health care for illegal immigrants children.

It's all about baby steps, and two feet forward, one foot back.

This is the game, and this is the game that's been played for countless centuries by bad people, or disillusioned people, in the society

To touch on a solution for Iraq, I personally believe unless the entire American populace starts going nuts and marches across the country with banners and loudspeakers- the situation will escalate into World War III. In fact, the history books are being planned now. I invision Iraq getting worse, a major catastrophy either here or there, and then blaming it on Iran with the support of multiple countries or states in the region all attacking Iran- with such a terrible consequence of money-loss, infrastructure damages, and loss of life- that the world vows to never repeat this incident. The leaders sign the treaties, the leaders sign the documents, and the UN is replaced with the New Order. This is the world goal for the elites, and they are making tremendous progress. Don't throw up just yet though.

So to recap, without a proper knowledge of man, how do you expect this idea can actually work? Because even though you don't openly state you want a holocaust- and I really don't believe you want one- how do you plan to make sure someone else on your team doesn't want one?

When you play in the dragons pit don't be suprised to find out there are dragons in there. When you play with anti-social methods don't be suprised to find out half your team is anti-social and will stop at nothing to kill everything. This is my point.

My goal for the future? Completely free man to where he can rise to heights never before possible. Put real bad people in jail, and attempt to rehabilitate criminals that can be helped by showing them they can get their self-respect back. A world without war, crime, and insanity. Which is why I support Scientology- the only group actively working for that world.

It's not to say we are going to have rough times- that's a given. But last time I picked up a history book, I felt a weird emotion. It's all repetitive, and it really struck home. We as humans keep going over the same type of events, same struggles, same garbage- and yet until 50 or so years ago there was no actual method to alleviate those problems- and now we have it. Real, workable solutions that can bring change to stay. In Nothing We Trust, here is my gift to you: scientologyhandbook.org

[edit on 11-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
That's where regulation to prevent exploitation comes in, and it would be good for both parties. If we evaluate the impact of immigration on wages over the past several decades and force the wages back up to what they would be without the glutted labor market.

Interesting idea, for sure. And I'd venture that might slam the minimum wage up to what, $10.00+ or more? But geez, how could you ever realistically assign a "would have been" value to something like that? Lol, you talk about a never ending argument in Congress over that one!

And btw, jaguarmike that was a hell of a post. I'm still contemplating that one. Doesn't it suck that society has to spend so much of its time and resources weeding out that 20 or 30% of corruptibles? Nice post.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
There's so many good points above that I won't be able to cover all of them at once. I can see that my plan isn't perfect. I never said it was. I'm just trying to provide the one plan that will cost the least amount of money, and more importantly, the least loss of life. Our only other option is to go to war with Mexico, and no one wants that.

With all of that said, I'm not going to sit here and defend anyone illegally crossing my borders. If I buy land, and post no tresspassing signs all around it, and also add that lethal force will be used should anyone be stupid enough to tresspass, then why would it be any surprise when dead bodies are found on my land? We, as Americans, do have a right to protect that which is our's. The illegal immigration issue is one that needs to be fixed, and fixed soon.

It just seems to me that no one's bold enough to stand up and just say what needs to be done. We need to make it plain and clear that we as a nation will not accept someone infiltrating our country. I don't see this happening though. All I see is the American people welcoming these criminals with open arms, and defending their actions as if they've done nothing wrong.

The major reason the government doesn't want to bother with the border, imho, is because they want this to happen. They want the economy to go to pot, so that they can continue to force us real Americans into a feudal state.

In closing, I don't mean to sound so defeatist on this, but I fail to see any other way that things could be made any better. When people will so willingly welcome a criminal into their homes, and pat them on the backs like an old friend, the nation as it was meant to be will have died. If anyone can think of another better solution, please do post it.

TheBorg

P.S. I'll try and do a point/counterpoint for all of the above good points in a while. Hope I have time.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
...their souls come back bro.

Whose souls come back Mike?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This comment is late to the thread but for those who will read this look deep within and think about my message.

It seems to me that there is a live game of chess being played here. Moves are being made not for what they are now but for what may result of those moves several steps ahead in the future. Now that the story is a bit more mature there is question as to whether or not our boys in the Guard are carrying ammo and other essential equipment needed to get the job done. (Night technology would also be a required part of gear for the task in my opinion.) Personally I believe that they either have not been issued what they need or they are denied use of such tools by means of orders/paperwork. I do not believe we have been told the truth about this situation by our government. It is not in the best interest of our government to be honest with us as they have long ago strayed from their original purpose - govern the country in the interest of the people.

Why then would we have unarmed National Guard troops patroling our border given the situation as it is with an invasion of illegal aliens and drug smugglers each night? (We really should get back to using the term illegal alien I think, that is what they are.) Political correctness is not the answer, and I don't really believe they care about the rights of the illegals either (they do appear to have more rights than we do but that is only because the powers that be can fleece them for more money than they can from us.) No, I think the answer is that the people in Washington want something and hope that unarmed troops on the border will make a contribution to drive our opinion in that direction.

What they want is to be able to use armed soldiers on U.S. soil. They are already destroying the posse comitatus act and this is a move to help justify it in the hearts and minds. With justification our blood will boil the night some coyote executes a few of our boys and that is exactly why our fearless leaders have placed them in danger. We will not question why the Border Patrol was not released from their federal handcuffs in a manner that would allow them to do their job. We will not question why instead the unarmed Guard was brought in to assist them in a job that they have been prevented from doing. We will only be good sheep and go along with placing more power into one central position of government more than 2000 miles away in DC. Allow them to use our own boys in uniform against us we will. At least, this is what they believe and they also believe that you and I will be too stupid to stop them.

These illegal aliens crossing our border without respect for our nation makes me see red but not nearly as much as the treasonous cowards in Washington. It does not matter if you are Republican or Democrat, black, yellow, red, or white, speak english or another language - if you are not in the richest 10%, big business, or a politician they are not looking out for your interest and will sell you in a heartbeat. We need to start thinking, as a people, about how we can beat them and take our country back. It may already be too late.

One last thought, if they ever do come up with a way of securing the border and do it - you have to ask why. What is their interest in doing so? Will it keep the aliens out, or will it keep us in? Think long and hard about that one my friends.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join