It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Mexican Force overwhelms US Soldiers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

Originally posted by Zeratul
ahahahha 2stepsfromtop you are so scared, just as many americans, talking loud but doing nothing.

And he can keep sitting in "there" "listening" to those choppers, sure in the knowledge that "some" are out there, like those in the choppers he listens to, doing something to fight for what is right..

If one does not want backlash, one should be more careful what language one uses in addressing the real heros that serve our country. Like the National Guardsmen.

The real Honor is in defending them when they are attacked on here.
Semper

Coming from one poster I can see exactly where their agenda lies, obviously backing the illegal immigrants and supporting the illegal Drug/Human/Weapons trades.

But if the other poster had even bothered to read the headline story, instead of rashly attacking the OP, they would have found no reference to the Guardsmen being ordered to 'Stand Down'. Therefore the only reasonable assumption, being military men, would be that they did the chicken run. If the information regarding their orders had been included in the article then the OP would have read differently.

READ ON

A U.S. Border Patrol entry Identification Team site was overrun Wednesday night along Arizona's border with Mexico.

According to the Border Patrol, an unknown number of gunmen attacked the site in the state's West Desert Region around 11 p.m. The site is manned by National Guardsmen. Those guardsmen were forced to retreat.
The Border Patrol will not say whether shots were fired. However, no Guardsmen were injured in the incident.

The Border Patrol says the incident occurred somewhere along the 120 mile section of the border between Nogales and Lukeville. The area is known as a drug corridor. Last year, 124-thousand pounds of illegal drugs were confiscated in this area.

The Border patrol says the attackers quickly retreated back into Mexico.

I remember a time when Soldiers were ordered to do Guard Duty and Shoot-to-kill, otherwise they were tried in the Courts Martial.

Originally posted by In Nothing We trust
What this war is really about is weather or not America will retain it's soviernty or if it will surrender it's soviernty to an international band of foriegn bankers and a group of domestic elitist traitors who want to dissolve the nation and move us closer to a one world government.

That's a huge part of it right there, but it's really an Economic War.
1) Destroy the local working class citizens by dumbing them down and giving them drugs, hopefully removing them from the workforce.

2) Supply a workforce that is willing to do anything to get the job, including violating every statue on the books.

3) Convice the local politicians that 'we are your friends' and have only their best interests at heart so that they will:
a) Not take action to enforce their laws because it will hurt international relations (oh yeah, I forgot, it's R_A_C_I-S_T) feel guilty yet?
b) Order the Border Troops to turn a blind eye, or conduct catch-and-release programs and limit the effectivness of the Border Patrol.
c) Create new legislation that favors the 'Poor Neighbor' while disenfranchising more of the local workforce.

4) Utilise the weakened border to tranship even more drugs, which are sold at reduced prices to new users in order to get them hooked.
a) This creates a money machine which can be used to cover many expenses including:
a1) Payouts to local Law Enforcement such as bribes.
a2) Payouts to Politicians using laundered funds.
a3) Payouts to local Gangs to set-up distribution and 'marketing'.

And let us not forget that all-time most wonderful idea ...

Drug Money for Guns == Iran-Contra.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Therefore the only reasonable assumption, being military men, would be that they did the chicken run. If the information regarding their orders had been included in the article then the OP would have read differently.

Perfect example of an uninformed and ill advised civilian making conclusions about military tactics in complete ignorance.

Exactly what is to be expected..

Semper

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Agreed. I don't remember the last time ANY military has been incompetent with killing. What are you going to do, just run away when you're getting shot at? I'd shoot back... but again, those soldiers were given orders to stand down.

"stupid hippies"

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Ya know, this whole thread has given me time to think of a better solution to just shooting any illegals on-site. I've adopted a new plan; a plan that will solve two of our nation's greatest problems.

The plan I would like to see implemented is when we find any illegals, we offer them the opportunity to stay here, but under one condition: they MUST submit to the draft. If they accept, they will be immediately drafted into whichever armed service that we need them in, be sent off to bootcamp, made a soldier, and shipped off to wherever we need them most.

This solves the issue of our troops being over fighting a war that we don't want to be fighting, since we would just be replacing our's with the huge influx of illegals coming here to live. Should the illegals survive their tours, and make it back here, then they would be made official citizens of the United States of America.

However, the most likely problem solved by this idea is illegal immigration altogether. If this plan was implemented, there'd be NO ONE crossing our borders for any reason, since they'd know that they'd have to actually fight for their freedoms, as our forefathers did 230 years ago.

So far as I'm concerned, if they want to live here so damned badly, they should have to fight for us as much as we fight for us. At least this way, it'd be a win-win for the U.S. as a whole. We'd increase our population of actual citizens, and we'd probably stop the immigration problem dead in it's tracks.

Just the thoughts of a rambling Borg though... As you were...

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Borg,

A wonderful plan...

Never gonna happen, but wonderful no less...

The ACLU would be all over that like stink on poo.... I mean come on!!! You can't ask an Illegal Alien to do ANYTHING except come here and draw Government benefits... You know that!!!

Semper

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
ha why not if lived in mexico i probabbly would try and shoot sum gaurds theres not much else to do

yer they probably were planting sum aliens in your country

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Pancho Villa rides again,eh?Must we wait for cross border raids to occur before we take the responsible action of fortifying these areas with the military?After all its only the safety of americans concerned george.Even your feeble mind should be able to grasp this simple fact,no??

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hahahaha that is a great plan! That would be so terribly funny- I can just imagine it now, the Iraqi insurgents saying, "And look! The Infidels are sending us Mexicans!! They will surely fail, because there is no grass in Iraq!" hahahahah oh jeez...

www.youtube.com...

Wow i'm terrible.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

Therefore the only reasonable assumption, being military men, would be that they did the chicken run. If the information regarding their orders had been included in the article then the OP would have read differently.

Perfect example of an uninformed and ill advised civilian making conclusions about military tactics in complete ignorance.
Exactly what is to be expected..
Semper

A perfect example of a Poster not reading the article (again) and personally attacking the OP based on an assumption. You are advised to stop these personal attacks Semperfortis. Here is General Order 11 from the United States Marine Corps.
11. To be especially watchful at night and, during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post, and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.

This may be more to your taste Semper - #12. To allow foreign nationals, friendly and hostile, to approach my post and cause me to flee in fear of creating a diplomatic incident.

The other great problem with making Illegal Immigrants join the armed forces is that they come in all age ranges and both sexes. What to do with the grannies and children? The real solution is to implement a 'closed' border and allow mexico to finally stew in it's own juices, which will lead to a popular revolution, which after five to ten years will result in a new mexican government and hopefully a new outlook on economics for the mexican people.

The reason the Government of the USA does not allow this is because it is afraid of a number of factors, including border instability, trade instability and domestic social instability.

Border instability would be in the form of spill-over fighting of troops and mexican nationals.

Trade instability would upset the corporate government.

Domestic social instability would be caused by those supporting and defying the revolution while maintaining residence and actions deep within the territory of the USA.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Or they're (rulers) are letting the problem snowball until "all has failed" and the only "logical" recourse is to create a NAU.

In my opinion, wherever there is shady business... you have two things going on:

1) A hidden agenda that is in actuality quite simple directly from whomever is in charge.

2) An exposed problem, with small solutions ultimately destined to fail to ease tensions with the masses and create debate and discussion that is circular... IE no real solution no real effort no real close on the problem.

What I haven't figured out is how you rise above this

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Call me heartless, call me a bad person, whatever. This is MY view on the situation. They are breaking the law. They are illegal.

Now if there were NO government run programs, I wouldn't have a problem with immigration. UNFORTUNATELY, most of us have to pay taxes to take care of people who have no intentions of paying these taxes or working for money. Illegal immigrants use our services the government provide, then give nothing in return.

The simple fact is this, get rid of the government programs, and let them come in. They will overflow the country, there will be no jobs, and people will start dying. They won't be able to pay for food, they won't be able to afford things. Thats life. If the rich want to help them, thats fine. If not, those who survive will survive. If you are good at whatever job you do, you will make income. If you can't do anything good, well why are you entitled to money?

If I can't do anything good enough where I earn myself a job, why the hell do I deserve a paycheck? Because I'm an american? No, sorry thats not it. If a guy makes 300,000 a year and puts 150,000 aside to help people who can't afford to live, thats great. Thats what this country is suppose to be about.

Im straying way off topic here, but my point is that until the immigrants can gain nothing by coming here, they will keep trying. And until we stop taking money, and giving it to programs that help these immigrants, its illegal. If the immigrants could only get a job by coming to america, fine. If they are willing to work harder then all the other american people, then the american people simply don't deserve it.

This system was born to be, those fit to survive will survive. If you look at the rules that were put in place it was meant for you to survive on your own and not on government. Because this is not the same country, we can't have the same immigration.

Now as far as what to do? If citizens were allowed to open fire on illegal immigrants, you'd be surprised how easily this problem would be solved. I have no compassion for some one who willingly breaks a just law. Those illegals are breaking a law that is there for good reasons. Its bad enough we have americans sucking the system dry and we have to deal with that problem. Now we have foreign people coming here to suck us dry to? What ever happen to my private property? Or is it just private so long as the government gets their cut so they can give it away, or pocket it?

If they are breaking the law and refuse to stop, shoot them. They aren't americans, they don't have the same rights. If they are americans, you attempt to stop them, but if they become violent and dangerous, we should have the right to shoot. Protecting innocent life should be more important. Those illegal immigrants are not innocent, and they know they are breaking the law.

As one of my favorite quotes go:
"what if you go down there and something goes wrong, some one REALLY gets hurt. You wanna risk that all over a misdemeanor?!" response: "Your goddamn right, their breaking the law."

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
OHHHHH

I've been put in my place...

Falling back on personal attacks is really no excuse for the lack of intellectual posting..

If you are going to attack the military, expect those that truly are brothers, to defend them.

The personal attack via U2U was also against the T&C if you would like to check it out..
Hiding in a U2U is about what is to be expected though...

I am personally acquainted with some of the NG that went to the borders, and to make those assumptions without any forethought or acquired knowledge is debasing to any further possibility of a redeeming converse among those qualified to do so.

I await your next personal attack and degradation of my service..

Semper (Sonny)

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
These guardsman of our country would have ended up being the bad gy for destroying these natives that were trying to innocently flee thier country ... Or Maybe it is all a set-up I know few to possibly more than a few Patrolsman are on Payroll with MS-13 and some other oragnizations that are well kept secrets.If you don't think there is money being made and LOST for that matter ... You better be thinking again ... Money =Power these days ... With money you can make people happy .. It used to not be like that ... But then again we used to take our kids out to the ball game for fun ... Now they wanna go to Universal Studios or Disney Land ... or Some Amuesment Park ... FUNNNY the work AMUSE .... How do you AMUSE someone ... is it even FUN ????

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
As a Latino and a Libertarian, I feel that if the problem is going to be solved, it going to be solved by folks at the local level not by the corporate controlled Federal govt. In order to stop the flow of immigrants from Mexico and other Latino countries, those countries' economies are going to have be brought into the 21st century(A very tall order). These countries like China are in the hands of group of elites who are only interested in gathering more power for themselves. The Patron class rules most of the Latin America with an iron fist that would make Hitler and Stalin proud. The only way out of the abject poverty for many of these Latin peoples are born into is through emigration or criminal activity.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I don't see the advantage of reaching an agreement over whether the lack of border enforcement is an NWO plot or not at this point.

Two border patrol officers are scheduled to begin serving a combined total of 23 years in prison over an incident where they shot a drug smuggler in the butt. The sad part is, the smuggler was offerd total immunity by a US Atty for the Western District of Texas to testify against the agents! Plus, the smuggler got free medical care, courtesy of you and me.

The goal of the New World Order is to destroy America. And the elitists are winning and it is a real plot.

Very interesting video
www.freedom-force.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
The plan I would like to see implemented is when we find any illegals, we offer them the opportunity to stay here, but under one condition: they MUST submit to the draft. If they accept, they will be immediately drafted into whichever armed service that we need them in, be sent off to bootcamp, made a soldier, and shipped off to wherever we need them most.

This solves the issue of our troops being over fighting a war that we don't want to be fighting, since we would just be replacing our's with the huge influx of illegals coming here to live. Should the illegals survive their tours, and make it back here, then they would be made official citizens of the United States of America.

Sounds similar to what the Romans did to maintain thier legions.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
double post

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Sounds similar to what the Romans did to maintain thier legions.

Thing is that it could and would work very well. If the proper series of bills was passed to allow it to go, it'd probably be the crowning achievement on an otherwise ugly Congress. Drastic times call for drastic actions. If the problem cannot be solved by diplomatic means, then other action is necessary.

My only question to you is, do you have any other ideas that would be better than this one? It makes a great deal of sense to offer them open citizenship. In return however, they are only asked to show their loyalty to the US by being conscripted. If they turn it down, then off they go to the country they came from, with the threat of death should they return here. Now, if they came back asking to be conscripted, then we'd take them.

Just some food for thought is all. Hope this gets others thinking.

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
My only question to you is, do you have any other ideas that would be better than this one? It makes a great deal of sense to offer them open citizenship. In return however, they are only asked to show their loyalty to the US by being conscripted. If they turn it down, then off they go to the country they came from, with the threat of death should they return here.

Actually it's a very good idea. We could effectively double the size of our military, which would give us the additional troops that we need to hold Iraq and invade Iran.

The only reason why democrats are opposed to the war is because we aren't winning. Wholesale conscription of illegals could prove to be a positive move towards winning the war.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
That's what I thought too. I wonder why no one else has thought of this??? Maybe I should pass it on. I believe I will. Keep an eye out.

TheBorg

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join