It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Papers Released!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I stumbled across a website where there were some of the Dulce papers recovered. There are sketches of alien-like creatures in their fetus stage, which they are being held in glass containers. Apparently, these sketches are from the facility Dulce.
*Unfortunately I do not know how to upload the sketches, because I have it saved on my computer. Can someone show me how to upload photos?

Dulce Papers are currently waiting to be uploaded...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
In the Member Center on this board, there's a section called the Member Upload Center. You can upload your images there. How to get them into the post, I'm not entirely sure, but I'm assuming it'll give you some idea after you upload them.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hey LEO006, just to add...dulce papers have been out there a long time.
I have them here on my computer. I think everybody who did his research on dulce "stumbled" across them.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't mind if you want to post the URL to the website you are referring to here so discussion can continue on the subject.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi. If you are interested in downloading the dulce papers go to the following site:www.crowdedskies.com/dulce_papers.htm !

There are two links for the download. One is in adobe format and the other is winzipped. I suggest reading the main page first so you can at least get some background information before downloading the full papers!

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If you are not interested in downloading the papers then visit this site:www.subversiveelement.com....

It has some very interesting information about Dulce including Phil Schneider's lecture and the underground bases!

Then go to: [url=http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/prediction/51/text-files/tunnels.jpg]http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/prediction/51/text-files/tunnels.jpg[/ url].

This is a nice jpg image I found of the underground base network in the good ole wild western USA!!!! I have no way of knowing how accurate it is but it's certainly very interesting to say the least! Do you notice how all the underground bases are connected to each other including Area 51, Dulce, Perica(probably the black mesa base featured in Half Life 2) and Los Alamos laboratories?! The transportion system Scheider discusses is a shuttle system capable of up to mach 2! WOW!!!!

PS>I think 500 pts would be fair compensation for my discovery!

[edit on 6/1/07 by SkepticGreek74]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

Tell me exactly wth "Perica" is and why i cant find any information about it on ats or google. Or am i just misreadin the whole story.

Tim

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/14/2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The story that the security guard sound strange.....
How come he knows so much?
If it is true what he says then that means that the government has crimes against humanity.! Why is it that no one seems to do nothing?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The Dulce papers are almost as impressive as a steaming pile of tyrannosaurus poop.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Sorry for not replying. I was so busy with school. In case you were wondering where you can find the dulce papers, here is the link.

*I was wondering if you are not too busy to start a project on the overview of extraterrestrial beings contact in the past.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
That site has been up a long time.
The papers of which they speak have been in circulation since 1987.

Your not sharing any 'new' info there, sorry.................old news.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Didn't our very own John Lear write the Dulce paper?

EDIT:
Indeed, he did:

He drove to Vegas from L.A. and I gave him a copy of everything I had including the Dulce papers which I had written.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS: "He" refers to Bill Cooper

[edit on 25/4/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The Dulce Papers have been discussed a number of times here on ATS. While the source of the information is still a subject of debate, I know of the person who claims to have written the information down. The actual papers were written by Las Vegas resident John Lear, whoes father developed the Lear Jet.

John is here at ATS.

Tim

[edit on 4/25/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
SkepticGreek74

You posted a URL earlier in this thread relating to a map of so called tunnels undrground connecting all the bases together.
Can't say whether its ligit or not but I am curious to one thing.
On the map there is a little reference box explaining bases,Tube-Shuttle
and so forth,please forgive me if this sounds stupid but what are those little
UFO type thiings with tails and like dashes all around them.
~There is one near Riverton one near Coloarado and few more for which I am unable to distingish the names of.But no reference to in the little box

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
i have been searching this subject around dulce for a while seems that every thread there is about seems to have petered out....and fast

new topics

top topics

join