It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Will The Next Global Conflict Be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I would like to know where and when you think the next 'global conflict' will take place. When I say global conflict I mean land based invasion. Any input would be highly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Its actually taking place right now in the Middle East I have serious doubts it will stop at just Iraq. Regional tensions coupled with historical tensions coupled with resources needed by the whole world and countries activly developing nuclear weapons (Iran) and countries already possesing them (Isreal) make this a tinder box waiting to explode.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Agreed. It is already taken place. Middle East.

Simple as this: in the 19th century Britain lost the Great Game to the Russians. Now, they want it back. How bout this: the British are fighting the War on Terrorism with the US in Afganistan. Afganistan was drawn up as the dividing line between the British and Russian empires. Don't believe me? Look at a map and look at the small string of land in Northeast Afgahnistan that jets out and divides pakistan and india from what used to be the former Soviet Union. Why do you think it is there?

To the British, the game never ended.

Other hotspots: Central Africa. Copper, gold and coltan. 5 million have died in the last 10 years over the trade of these minerals. Who? The British who operate out of Rhodesia, Botswana and South Africa.

Also, Nigeria and Angola.

Also, Kuril Islands: claimed by japan and administered by the Russians.

Columbia. Indonesia....wait a second. It is already happening? Duh!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Got to add North Korea to the list.

It is one major element of the Axis of Evil according to Bush, and I think the US has unfinished business with North Korea.

This will be more interested to see the tension rise as who knows what China might do!!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i submit the Ivory Coast of Africa, i think its called,
well anyhow, on west african coast where the U.S. has oil suppliers

the US will be "asked" for boots-on-the-ground-troops & advisors,
then, in due course, the tensions escelate...other NATO members
send in 'support'...ostensibly to reduce any further escalation of the situation

so my guess is Africa......do you give me points iffin i'm right???

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I submit Taiwan... with China... it's a dangerous issue. I submit also North America where a internal conflict will erupt because of the police state and the North American Union. And France after the next elections in April. Sarkozy, LePen or Segolene... Nazi, nazi or nazi... And there's a lot of immigrants there... it's gonna be worse than in november 2005.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I'd say that the next global conflict will be happening in North Korea... I dont see it happening anywhere else. The nuclear talks have been working obviously but NK still plans on doing nuclear tests. At least it's not like the Iranian situation where in order to quell tides with iran we had to become their stupid ally and tell them that we would not attack them it's all collin powell's fault there who knows what Iran may do next, besides they may nuke Europe when they get their nukes, either that, or they may nuke israel for that matter. So I say the next major conflict will come out of Africa, israel, North Korea, or Iran.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
possibly India and pakistan,results would be disastrous ,but who know???

new topics

top topics

join