It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kangaroo's in eastern United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A car hit a Kangaroo in Connecticut, and sharks that should not be there are in the carolinas in December and Jan. What are thes misplaced animals doing in parts orf the world they should'nt be in? Out-of-place animal reports are vwery interesting and although odd they can be very common. The question is: Why is it happening?

www.cryptomundo.com
The out-of-place animals (OOPA) are popping up all over the map. A manatee was recently captured off Texas. It is the third out-of-place manatee discovered since last August, far from Florida (the other two were found hundreds of miles inland in New York State and Tennessee). An eight-foot crocodile was captured on Grand Cayman Island. Are they early warning signs of something? Now comes more.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Manatees, sharks, kangaroos, and cougars. All showing up inb parts of the world they should not be. Some believe these are ominous signs. However, I tend to believe these are merely signs of what is possible in our amazing world. If things that are virtually impossible are happening at a fairly regular rate, what is this telling us? Anything IS possible.

Related News Links:
www.cryptomundo.com

[edit: pending tag, as this was originally posted on ATSNN]

[edit on 1/5/2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Personally, I think that these critters are misplaced as a sort of by-product of the Global Warming that is apparently now underway.

If you look at some of the other Global Warming related threads, you will see animals behaving in a much different manner than we would expect of them under "normal" circumstances.

I.e., the bears that are not hibernating, the birds not flying south for the winter, etc.

I think this is related to the Global Warming effects that we are already starting to see, worldwide.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
As far as the kangaroo is concerned I tend to think it escaped from an animal sanctuary or zoo, maybe a private zoo.

How would it get to the US in the the first place ? Unless 'roos have always been there and only know being seen...I doubt that.

Perhaps someone smuggled it in ? very difficult for a grown 'roo and impossible for a newborn due to the special needs of the species.

new topics

join