It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Demon impregnates an angel who gives birth to Adam!

1 Man!

Adam is poor little cripple creature that can't fly or nuthin so God feels pity and gives adam a playpen. Earth is Created! With loads of crazy animals that are all inferior to poor little cripple creature Adam.

Even with all the animals Adam get's lonely so god makes him another little cripple creature(human) in the form of a mate. God's handywork is good. God creates Lillith!

1 Woman!

Lillith is repulsed by Adam and will not mate! God gets angry with his handywork and curses her. Then he creates Eve!

2 Woman!

All is well for a while. Much love in eden while Lillith wanders alone through cursed earth. Eve gives birth to Cain and Abel!

3 Men!

All goes tits up. Eve starts getting naughty and manipulative and tempting Adam to do things he was told not to. Cain decides that killing Abel seems like a good idea. God no longer feels pity for the cripple creatures banishes them all from eden. Cain runs off and finds lillith and they have the sex and spawn three sisters!

5 women!

the story goes on.

breif summary goes like this: 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144 etc

exact population at this moment: 6,540,283

6,540,283 x 0.8382 = 5482065.2106

5482065.2106 / 3.14 = 1745880.6403184713375796178343949

the moral of this story is that all women are evil, manipulative and undeserving of man's attentions!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
the moral of this story is that all women are evil, manipulative and undeserving of man's attentions!

Or maybe the moral could be that some men are stupid, easily manipulated, and get exactly what they deserve. You get what you ask for.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
For a start Adam was created by God, he wasn't born.

Lillith didn't exist either.

Just two flaws in that theory.

Or another theory: None of them existed and 'Adam' is just a metaphor for the first humans.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

Or maybe the moral could be that some men are stupid, easily manipulated, and get exactly what they deserve. You get what you ask for.

that sounds exactly like something a descendant of lillith would say.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimboman
For a start Adam was created by God, he wasn't born.

Lillith didn't exist either.

Just two flaws in that theory.

Or another theory: None of them existed and 'Adam' is just a metaphor for the first humans.

pedantic *&^%$

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy

Originally posted by darkelf

that sounds exactly like something a descendant of lillith would say.

Ok. You got me on that one.

Glad to see you have a sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
surrender_dorothy posted: pedantic *&^%$

What? Because I pointed out a flaw in your theory? I thought ATS was about denying ignorance?

I know some feminists who think Lillith was an actual person. They won't even contemplate that Adam and Eve were just metaphors, which doesn't leave room for another woman.

[edit on 5/1/07 by jimboman]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, women ARE evil.

I'm sure you will find a good number of married scientists who will agree with this point.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimboman
What? Because I pointed out a flaw in your theory? I thought ATS was about denying ignorance?

Not to take side on the argument here but what exactly have you disproven here?

You simply stated that someone did not exist and that the story was a metaphor. I would like to see you back up your claims with some information.

I am tired of seeing people post their opinions in a few short lines and then claim it to be the end of a discussion. Give us information and sources to back up your claims. If they are 'original thoughts' then tell us how and why you came to these conclusions.

To simply say that something never existed does not make it so.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by emjoi
Well, women ARE evil.

I'm sure you will find a good number of married scientists who will agree with this point.

Oh really? Including all the scientists who are women????

Tisk.

As to the Lillith thing, the original post is a rehash of an old legend. The math is bizarre and not related to anything (because as we all know, families have different numbers of kids and there are and always were natural disasters that wiped out whole villages and areas so there's not such thing as a consistant growth in population.)

Not sure what the purpose of this is other than retelling the old Lillith legend.

top topics

join