It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gympie pyramid destroyed by Australian army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
appenty there was a pyramid in australia destroyed by the army it is located in gypie of new south wales border contained gods one statue was supposingly thoth an egpytian god writing www.crystalinks.com...

this is a good site for pyramids of the worldwww.crystalinks.com...

any one know more about gypie and its pyramid talk up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed spelling in title

[edit on 5/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimnal
any one know more about gypie and its pyramid talk up

This might be a good place to start:

www.skeptica.dk...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
also check out the marree man this guys huge u can see him on google earth ancient carving or sum thing the worlds biggest art peice or sum thing

and that last post gympie is in qld
sorry
www.ga.gov.au...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Gympie pyramid was not a pyramid
it was a series of steps cut on a hillside to allow viniculture by chinese labourers iirc
this has been proven as there were several attempts to dig up the pyramid which only found natural soil and rock underneath

the fact that in all the ancient world the Egyptians were the worst sailors having had to hire the phoenecians to take them around africa and on the one occaison they did make a trip on their own down the nile to punt they commemorated it in a huger mural on a tomb wall

had they ever been to australia they would never have stopped talking about it

and you should know that crystal links is without a doubt the very worst source on the internet for anything
it can't be trusted at all as it makes it up as it goes along

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
From what I read about the Gympie 'pyramid' it was more of a naturally peaked rocky outcrop with some 'rudimentary terracing' the builders of which were unknown. Rex Gilroy claimed in his book that there was a larger structure demolished and dumped into the waters off Gympie. There are no conclusive pix, and I have visited some of the other structures he refers to in his book and found them all somewhat unconvincing.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Marduk......

had they ever been to australia they would never have stopped talking about it

Maybe, but as soon as you hear the word pyramid, you automatically assume Egyptions, but there are pyramids in China, Russia And Mexico.....so its a bit pressumtious to assume that others are stating it was Egyption.

And where are you getting your info from regarding their sailing capabilities? The accepted dogma within text books, the Egyptologists....they say that the Sphinx is only 4500 yrs old, and its OBVIOUS that that statement does NOT fit the blatent facts.

This isn't an attack, just making a point, that we can only EVER quote information that we are told........and what if thats just plain wrong eh?

edited for misinformation

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
so you are accepting the information told to you by crystal links then which connects the australian non pyramid to egypt via the gympie ape and the god thoth
and not the information told to you by egyptologists which clearly disavows any idea that the egyptians ever travelled that far east

what exactly do you base your stanhdards on exactly ?

oh i know
your imagination

try sticking to the facts in future that way you won't appear so silly
like this for instance

they say that the Sphinx is only 6000 yrs old

they say no such thing

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Woops! your right, they dont say that, and i don't know why i put that either. getting my info crossed.

So yes, my statements were flawed, i didn't read the whole post and links, which i should have. But hey, its a learning curve, no biggy, i'll just be more careful to read next time.

My apologies

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
imo it should be crystalinks who are apologising for the rubbish they put on the net
at the very least it should have a disclaimer
"reading this website will make you prone to pseudohistory and untenable theories"

also I should have mentioned it earlier but there are no real pyramids anywhere but egypt
in china they are tombs
in mexico they are temples
in russia ?
have you been reading Pravda ?

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Marduk]

new topics

top topics

join