It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict a Riot - 2007 Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I am going to go out on a limb here and make a bold prediction based on some previous history. Here goes...

1987 was a big stock market crash that I remember well as I had just bought my first parcel of shares ( 20 year old ) only to see them evaporate into thin air, my first lesson learnt.

1997 there was a major correction, it was 10 years since the last major one but the collective memory had forgotten the lesson learnt previously. I also did some money but I was alot more nervous and bailed quickly to minimise my losses.

2000 was the tech stock crash and reminded me that making money out of thin air was flawed and a risky financial plan.

2007 is going to be the year of the Derivitives Crash and the outcome will be 1929 like with its repurcussions, I suggest that watching the dow closely is important if you are holding stocks and a good idea or even better risk management plan would be to liquidate any stocks and buy hard assets. Also watch the US dollar valued against the Euro, Yen and English pound.

I wont go into the reasons for this prediction in this first post but the information and charts are scarey with the potential fallout from this.

Does anyone here feel the same way as I do ?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Definately, and people will now see that democrats and republicans are the same crap, waging war against the US constitution. 2007-2008-2009 will be very interesting years... what happens when people have no political choice? A civil war or revolution... Also, the economic crash, the North American Union, the police state... there's a lot of factors for massive riots all over america.

JSR

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

2007 is going to be the year of the Derivitives Crash and the outcome will be 1929 like with its repurcussions, I suggest that watching the dow closely is important if you are holding stocks and a good idea or even better risk management plan would be to liquidate any stocks and buy hard assets. Also watch the US dollar valued against the Euro, Yen and English pound.

i have read some things very similar to what you are saying.

where did you get your soouces for these charts and figures?

why the derivitives? and, specificaly, what do you mean by that?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yeah, I think the crash is expected to happen either this year or 2008. That's when things with the New World Order are really going to heat up. I remember reading an article by a professor who said that there was going to be an economic crash. I think it was on Alex Jones's site.

Anyways, no worries, just stack up on water...er wait. Now that gets me thinking. This is where they'll probably force us all to get the chip. So that we are forced to buy food with it. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
To the thread-starter:

Yes, this will be a year of calamitys.

If riots are the worst we see of it, then we are all lucky.

Before the comet finishes its run, I have made som wise investments in more copper and lead, and steel in the form of cans filled with foods.
Topped off my reserve today.

I'm up to 500 rounds of magnum buckshot, plenty of ammo for other weapons, and 3 months of food for 4 people, and that's between my little-brother the ranger and me.

(We will also use ration cards and scavenge food along the way, plus I have a nice big energy storage that nobody can confiscate, right under my skin) ;-)

I'll keep my 3000$ cash and my MasterCard with 2000$ in it, plus various gold jewelry for around 5000$ too, for a LOOONG time to come.

We've got a car with enough gas to take us to the country where our mother lives in a nice big house, if necessary. Plus we BOTH have military training, so nobody can stop us from getting there :-)

I can afford to "speculate" in this way, now that I have the basics.

Don't forget personal grooming items! SOAP... ohhman. and razors and toiletpaper. LOTS of it!

Take my advice: If you can only afford EITHER a weapon OR food, then take the weapon and maximum ammunition, (500 rounds minimum for bolt, pump or single action weapons, 5000 rounds minimum for semi-auto or automatic weapons) and then buy food for whatever change you have left. Get a few cans of something with meat in it, and a jumbo-sized bag of cooking-rice. Then stretch the food with rice.
You WILL be amazed at how far you can make 4 cans of stew, 8 cans of fish-balls (twice as cheap) and 5 lbs of rice last.

A good chubby body will last you a forthnight. I remember once, I had to hump 20 kilometers a day, for 2 weeks, with only a crusted up piece of bread and the stuff that macrels are canned in, as my only source of food on the last day.

The human body can go 3 weeks without food, and three days (barely) without water, so as long as you have water, you are guaranteed 14 days, provided you don't move much.. which I did. Came back skinny.. OOOH...!

top topics

join