It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1963 John F. Kennedy Silver Certificates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Executive Order 11110 was the order that John F. Kennedy enacted to give himself the power to make our own debt free money that wasn't controlled by a private corporation. From what I've read he had about 5 billion dollars worth of printed certificates ready for distribution about 4 months before his assassination.

The reason for my post is this: there must be survivor certificates somewhere, Has Anyone Ever Seen One or Have a Picture? I want to see the reason for his assassination.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Ive seen one before in person. My father-in-law has one in a display case in his office (he's an accountant).

Yes they were circulated. About 4.2 billion worth of this currency was in the public hands before JFK's assassination. One day after Kennedy was murdered all of the notes were recalled. Banks were ordered to send them back for destruction but a few survived in the hands of collectors.

www.silverbearcafe.com...

Halfway down is a picture of a silver note. The seal is red (instead of green) and the issuer is United States Note instead of Federal Reserve note

[edit on 5-1-2007 by admriker444]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So funny!

I had quite a few when I was tounger.

About 25 years, I began smoking cigarettes. I stayed with my grandmother as a teenager and I found a cigar box of $1 bills. I bought my first 50 or so packs of cigarettes with those bills and when they were almost gone, I discovered they were those silver certificates.

I guess smoking is bad - sure wish I had them now.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I've seen half a dozen of 'em, maybe more, just floating around. I still have a few around here somewhere.

I figure they're valuable as a reminder of what the bankers are capable of, more than anything else.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I havnt heard of this subject to much but is this the reason most people think JFK was assasinated? If so then he must have been elected without the help of the NWO or whoever they are or washelped by them and then went against them? IMO JFK was a great man but in this day and age I dont know what to believe, who knows anymore lol!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
this is great, thank you for the replies, i was starting to think i may never be able to look at the notes. Now my goal is to get my hands on one of ever denomination but from what i've read only the 2 and 5 dollar bills were circulated. I wonder how many people might still use these without knowing what they are.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by cuda]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuda
this is great, thank you for the replies, i was starting to think i may never be able to look at the notes. Now my goal is to get my hands on one of ever denomination but from what i've read only the 2 and 5 dollar bills were circulated. I wonder how many people might still use these without knowing what they are.

Any US treasury silver notes left are in someone's display case or in a box somewhere. They arent getting passed around for purchases. Banks are ordered to send them back to the treasury dept to be destroyed. That recall went out one day after JFK was murdered.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I've seen part of one.. lol.

My grandfather has half of a $5 congress note with a bunch of his 2 Dollar bills, silver dollars and all that stuff old people have..

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
In my business, I was handed one of the $5 certificates a couple of years ago by a customer who had no clue what it was. I thought maybe I'd hit the jackpot but a quick search of ebay shows these sell for only $10-$12 each. Still, it's a neat thing to have.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think this was a major reason why Kennedy was assassinated. You need to watch the film "America: Freedom to Fascism" to understand how international bankers took control of America.

Kennedy had to have their backing to become president, however once he got there he realized that he could make a difference. However, his keepers were upset with him for reneging on his "blood oath to the order of death" so they killed him and replaced him with the next puppet figurehead.

His death served as a warning to all politicians, you're with us or you're dead!

Try asking any politician today about the Fed and they will walk out of the room...

Good movies about the Fed on google video:

Freedom to Fascism - Takes on the Fed anf the IRS. Taxes are illegal!

Money Masters Pt 1 - Explains the history of money and what a scam Fractional Reserve banking and FIAT currencies are!!

Money Masters Pt. 2

Money, Banking, and the Federal Reserve - Ludwig von Mises Institute. VERY Educational!! Explains the politics behind economics in a way that even the most braindead person can understand

Monopoly Men - excellent conspiracy video explains how Monetary policy manipulation ties into the world government and covers the basics of the NWO without getting into all of the occult stuff that turns a lot of people off!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There may be some falsity to the whole myth as widely whispered. Yes the certs existed but I don't think this is why he was killed. Wasn't there a huge run on silver after '68 when the cert's were eliminated? I don't know what the reason was for all this but I doubt it was to free Americans from the FRB.

home.hiwaay.net...

By this executive order, the statutory authority of the President to issue silver certificates was delegated to the Treasury Secretary. In Kennedy's administration, the Treasury Secretary was Douglas Dillon, a man from a banking family and a known established "power" in the banking community. Kennedy delegated the authority to issue silver certificates to Dillon and his successors, and this power could be exercised "without the approval, ratification, or other action of the President."

The only reasonable conclusion which may be reached based upon the facts are the exact opposite of the argument made on the Net. For some 30 years, the President himself held the power to issue silver certificates. But some 5 months before his assassination, Kennedy delegated this power to Dillon, and via this order, Dillon could do as he pleased with this power. To assert that Kennedy was by Executive Order No. 11110 getting ready to issue silver certificates is contrary to the plain facts. Instead, Kennedy was surrendering this power and delegating it to the Treasury Secretary, who was someone from the banking industry. Clearly, it appears that this EO was issued to put the power to issue silver certificates into safe hands, that of a banker. There is no substance to this theory on the Net. I cannot understand how this particular order proves that Kennedy was about to issue silver certificates. Where is the proof that Kennedy was anything other than a pawn of the banking community?

Another good chronology and more details:

www.uhuh.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why was Kennedy assassinated?
I think that Kennedy was planning to abolish the CIA. He spoke about it publicly in a speech. He also refused the the idea of using an airplane to crash into an American target in Florida in order to blame Cuba. There's nothing new here folks. It's kind of like dating or sales. Keep using the same stories, because they work.

Follow the money. Contractors made a lot of money during the cold war. Our defense budget skyrocketed during the 50's. Covert operations make it all possible. Bin Laden an ex CIA affiliate? Sadam Hussein shaking hands and making a business deal with Cheney during the the 80's? Heroin poppy production halted during the reign of the Taliban in Afganistan, later to continue after the war? Noriega no longer a good ole' boy when he figures out how to get more money for his coc aine? And Chavez now considered a threat since he can sell his oil in Euros? We miss the cold war, "let's argue with the Russians" and install ICBMs in Europe. And are the leading oil corporations hopeful to reap profits in Darfur? Is the CIA supplying weapons for this and other conflicts? Is the war on drugs simply a cash cow for covert CIA expenses?
The CIA is simply out of control in my mind. A veil of secrecy surrounds every aspect of what their mostly APPOINTED officials do. And now with the Homeland Security Act much of what they do can be construed as "legal".
There is now a level of secrecy, deceit, greed, which is running rabid and spending taxpayer's money while ruining their good name, robbing also their resources and future, along with any hope for the garden we live in to remain as we know it.
Vote independent. Please. Maybe they won't rig the voting machines, move locations, create long lines, disallow valid voters, require a signed affidavit from both great-grandparents on the right form, with a #2 pencil, change the geographical makeup of the districts, or talk about Michael Jackson's life when we desperately need substance from our media. Maybe if enough of us demand a change we can make it so.
Maybe any potential dissidents among our elected lawmakers won't feel that their jobs/careers are being threatened. And maybe those that are powerful enough to stand up to threat won't receive an Anthrax letter.
Maybe we will define what the president and his appointees can withhold on the grounds of "National Security". And perhaps we should also require a court of law to decide if someone really is a terrorist. And if a war on terror justifies rolling into a town like say, the size of Los Angeles and killing one out of every ten people while passing out arms to the likely crooks in the respected neighbor hoods.
Lastly, and thanks if you've gotten this far, I read the Homeland Security Act this weekend, and recommend it for all. One provision kindly designates an amount of six thousand dollars, and a small monthly sum thereafter in the case of death for a service man. Later in the ACT is defined an amount as high as $7500 an incidental expense, which would not need prior approval. "Incidental Expense", a monetary measure for our serviceman....Face-less troops, soldiers, who proudly served their country. A country at the mercy of an un-elected president who takes cues from his EX-CIA head father, the man likely to be responsible for the death of JFK, the Vietnam war, proliferation of nuclear technology and bio-chemicals in the middle east, the invasion of Panama a week before Christmas, arming of the Sandinistas, the recruitment of Karl Rove and the Project For a New American Century, the bombing of the THREE world trade center buildings, the invasion of Iraq, and the re-writable memory modules in our new voting machines. Not to mention the success of the Carlisle Corporation.
Yeah, I'm mad.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by david blair

Great post!
It’s clear to me that the Kennedy’s believed that by controlling the presidency and he AG office, they could wrest control away from the bankers. Whether their intentions were altruistic, or self promoting will never be known, as they took them to their graves. I prefer to believe that they were true patriots, who were murdered by the globalist bankers.

top topics

join