It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Triangle Ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
TextText

This is my first post althogh i have been a long time reader.I did a search on Ats for this and came up with nothing. This is a video taken i assume form one of the hotels in Las vegas overlooking other las vegas buildings of 3 UFO's repeteadly moving directions. If someone has posted i apologize, but when i saw this it blew me away. it would be interesting to see what people have to say about this.

www.alienvideo.net...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hi

I've seen this vid before and it is intriguing. I personally can't explain it, and i doubt any plausible explanations have come out but i can assure you it will be blamed on flares, swamp gas, a balloon or atmospheric anomalies.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Those type videos tend to be of the tourist helicopters flying over the Strip. The camera is so shaky here, it's hard to make out the flashing nav lights, but the red/white color is consistent with terrestrial craft.

There are more people on the Vegas Strip at night than in a lot of places during the day. Why hasn't this become a bigger story than the O'Hare sighting, considering that multiple craft were flying right over peoples' heads? Probably because the people on the ground recognized them as helicopters.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
WOW! I have never seen anything quite like this before. . . I'll tell you that they guy filming it has to be the worst videographer I've ever seen. Christ, hold the camera still and quit zooming in and out! Makes it hard to tell if its legit or not. Towards the end of the video though, you can clearly see the white light go behind one of the buildings. So that goes against my theory of people screwing around with light being reflected in a window.

The object clearly interacts with what looks like two or three red lights, which also move and chase it. And at the end, is that indeed an infamous black triangle ufo?

One of the best vids I've seen yet.

Remote control helicopter?

And welcome to ATS!

[edit on 5-1-2007 by amongus]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Here's a grab of the video. It's consistent with a helicopter's lights, large white light on the front and smaller red light on the tail rotor, slightly higher.

No, they're full-size helicopters that fly above the Vegas Strip, carrying tourists.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
What ever it is, who was the bright spark that put that ridiculous music in the background? It totally drowns out what the guy is saying and the emotion he portrays.

Why didn't the filmer think to turn the lights off? Its obvious the reflected light interferes with what we can see outside. What a bonehead.

Cool video, unexplainable with the available evidence. Logic suggests helicopters, but who knows.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
im not ruling out anything but i highly doubt those are helicopters. What kind of tourist companty is gonna take you for a ride that fast and potentially dangerous. i also dont think tourist helicopter pilpts would want to get hat close to other objects. but what the hell do i know it is sin city right ?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If anyone's interested, here's a previous discussion on ATS from 9/06:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plenty of first-hand posts from denizens of Vegas on it.

And a Google search of ten pages of results for companies that will take you on such a "dangerous" 'copter ride

[edit on 1/5/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Its a police helicopter circling over whatever in Vegas. Its not an uncommon sight to see a police helicopter circling over some kind of police activity. I've lived in Vegas all my life and I believe I know the town well.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
yep id say helicopter..

I went to vegas in october (from Scotland) and coudlnt believe the ammount of goddam helicopters in the sky.. you see one every 20 seconds over there, whereas im lucky to see one twice a year where i come from.

Nellis AFB was cooool though..

join