It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Use of Electronic and directed radiation weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I want to get some feedback from others as to what extent if any deadly weapons are used illegally on the American public. There sure seems to be a lot of information about this topic available plus a recent court case involving
Jesus Mendoza Maldonado v John Ashcroft, (S. D. Tex.) Case No. M 03-38 where it was established as a matter of fact that federal agencies are using harmful satellite radiation technologies and other radio frequency/microwave weapons that heat up your cells and displace blood temporarily. These weapons seem to be used for national security and the military to monitor activity of residences. It is also seems to be used to kill as many articles I've read indicate. After reading the articles and seeing some of the supposed symptoms I can concur that the "sudden shock" when falling asleep has truly happened to me....to the point that I asked my Dr. about it. They offered no legitimate explanation and it had never happened before. If these activities are real which I truly believe are, then that is pretty scarry considering I sure as hell haven't done anything deserving of such treatment. So I do a lot of research and have an inquisitive mind (Oh and got into a heated debate with my grad prof about the federal reserve)....I guess that warrants death now a days. Anyway curious to see what others have to say.....like

How is is carried out? A van in driveway, through a device planted in your home? Through windows? I kept reading about an implant? Is this done remotely?

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This post has moved to the "general conspiracy" section.

Link

join