It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
God justice will not aloow it, so he will lead souls to his church and his truth, I truly believe
Originally posted by Giordano Bruno
On a final note, I was wondering if I was correct in my notion that a Catholic is required by faith to atone for sins by admitting guilt and doing good to right the balance, where a prodestant is merely required to believe in the ressurection for all sins to be forgiven.
Originally posted by JesusisTruth
Duzey, I know you have communion, but you dont believe its truly the body blood soul and divinity of Christ.
1. Now as regards the Eucharist (the Thank-offering), give thanks after this manner:
2. First for the cup: "We give thanks to Thee, our Father, for the holy vine of David Thy servant, which thou hast made known to us through Jesus, Thy servant: to Thee be the glory for ever."
3. And for the broken bread: "We give thanks to Thee, our Father, for the life and knowledge which Thou hast made known to us through Jesus, Thy servant: to Thee be the glory for ever.
4. "As this broken bread was scattered upon the mountains and gathered together became one, so let Thy church be gathered together from the ends of the earth into Thy kingdom, for Thine is the glory and the power through Jesus Christ for ever."
5. But let no one eat or drink of your Eucharist, except those baptized into the name of the Lord; for as regards this also the Lord has said: "Give not that which is holy to the dogs."