It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I am at a kindof crypto crisis. I'm starting to lose belief in cryptozoology. Can anyone give me articles or photos that are interesting upon this nature, to lift me?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't know if this is going to do anything for you but it's a weird fish.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Lol, although I would consider the fact of abnormally large fish. It doesn't do much for me. Thanks for trying anyway.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If you are starting to disbelieve in something, then let it go. Simple as that. I know there are times when I lose my focus on the New World Order, I forget about it for about a month, but then get back to studying it.

Good luck.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Reptilianseerrr]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
My focus is not the question at hand. I am still into cryptozoology but am becoming a skeptic.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What do you mean you are loosing faith in it? Why should you have any faith in it in the first place? If its a valid field of study, then it is. If you haven't seen anything to indicate that it is a valid field of study, then you shouldn't consider it as such in the first place.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I believe it because I want to. I would love the notion of mythical beasts brought to the now.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mental Natural
My focus is not the question at hand. I am still into cryptozoology but am becoming a skeptic.

Oh I see. Well that's a good thing! I dont' believe anything anyone says, I question them myself and make up my own assumption. Don't believe something, someone tells you. Always question and research.

So ok, we have ten major mythical beasts, one of them is Big Foot. Listen, to rest your skepticsim, there is physical proof. Scientists have an actual "Big Foot" print from the forest, and they think it is a type of ape that has existed during the evolution period.

As for the Jersey Devil, I am skeptical about that. In my case I think it's a Draconian, but that's just my opinon.

El Chupacabra, has created quite a stir for some time in Puerto Rico. Massive blood drainings in cows, and other animals. I don't know what it is, but there is "cattle mutilation proof" somewhere. I don't know, but if you dig around you'll be able to find it.

The famous Mothman event which happened in West Virgina, was a true account and made into a book called, "The Mothman Prophecies" by John A. Keel. I couldn't put the book down. There have have a ton of things that happened during that time, and many testimonys explaining the Men in Black. In fact, that's where the MIB orginated from. FBI agents of some sort going to peoples houses, tapping into their phones because they have seen the creature.
People describe it with red glowing eyes, and some even got injuries from it.
December 15, 1967, after many events took place, the Silver Bridge collapsed, and there was a sighting of the creature on top of the bridge across the Ohio River before it came down. Many people died and eversince that happened, no more sightings had occurred of the creature or Men In Black.

The Lochness Monster is just a myth in my opinon. This creature is obviously just a log in the water. However, I remember watching the news where someone suppossedly caught the lochness monster on film. To me it looked like a very large eel. Although it sort of made sense to me, for a dinosaur to inhabit the water, after all that's what crocodiles and alligators are right? Dinosaurs who survived from the extinction.
Some people claim Nessie is an elephant. Pshh, an elephant in Scottland? I'd like to think so.
Other claim they have seen it. But numerous studies have been done with sound waves, all the sorts. Extremely advanced technology and nothing has been captured.

As for the rest of the Crypto creatures, I don't know what to think because It's not something I'm really interested in. I used to be, and all this information I told you comes from intense research from a long time ago. I still remember it to this day.

Good luck with Cryptozology,and if you want to know about a specific creature let me know.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Reptilianseerrr]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I thankyou for writing but I am well aware of the different creatures. You reminded me of that bigfoot print though and that's odd.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Mental Natural]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Forgive me if this makes your skin crawl or even vomit alittle, but you want to be interested in abnormal/strange creatures, so this is life at it's best, the hunt and the kill...

Centipede, may need a strong stomach for this!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
if you are loosing your " faith " , in crypto zoo - then i put it to you - your are here for the wrong reasons .

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I thankyou for writing but I am well aware of the different creatures. You reminded me of that bigfoot print though and that's odd.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Mental Natural]

No problem, I just wanted to "spark" your interest into researching it again. I think the Mothman event is really interesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Isnt this a good thing though? If anything, I think the field of cryptozoology needs more skeptics. Not people who are close minded and will attempt to undermine everything that the field comes up with, but people who are guarded and skeptical, but still have an open mind.

I guess what I am asking is, dont you think its a good thing to be an open minded skeptic about issues such as these?

If you're losing your want to believe, but you hold on to your interest, you're only going to become a better cryptozoologist for it.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am very interested in the NWO, secret societies, Bible prophecy and all that good stuff. I spend all of my free time studying things like that, but I find like the other guy, that it is always nice to take a break and study something else to give your mind time to rest on that subject.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I am at a kindof crypto crisis. I'm starting to lose belief in cryptozoology. Can anyone give me articles or photos that are interesting upon this nature, to lift me?

It seems to me that someone is getting kinda lazy... there is a whole forum here, full of links, pictures, articles and the like. Browse it.

Still can't be bothered?

Okay.... The Greatest Cryptozoology Link on the InterWebs

new topics

top topics

join