It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mental Powers (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ion
I wonder if you could perform just the opposite? And go to a guy with a toothace and make him belive that the pain is gone.

I'm not entirely conviced taking someones pain away (Long term at least) would be such a great idea, just because they feel no pain doesn't mean their ailment isn't getting worse, pain is a good thing in many ways... (That sounds kinda sick, but it's true)

As for the E-book it was crashing on me, but then I saved target and it works fine, have you tried this???

[edit on 8-1-2007 by chris01621]

ion

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It says that the viewer cannot decrypt this document

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You can download some at *cough cough* illegal sites, similar to that of Kazaa but for files that arn't crap. They're torrents. But you never heard it from me....

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I don't get that, I downloaded adobe viewer 8 completely free, so why would there be any illegal sites for possibly lower grade viewers???

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I tried to access your video. I can't find it. I suffer with spastic paraplegia, and have used my mind to retain some normality. I also, think that I have been able to tap into my dna, as I am 43 and haven't aged like my peers. Iam not complaining, but for those models who want to look young-mental restructuring is far cheaper than botox and plastic surgery. Also, I don't wear makeup, just moisturizers to feed my skin.

I believe in the mental capacity to manipulate people and objects. I rather than turn it on somebody else, I have become empathetic to hidden emotions. A psychologist told me that I was one of the strongest empathetic people that he come across. I was able to reach a person that was unreachable on my ward. He said that it was astounding.

When I was younger, I inadvertantly lashed out mentally at somebody, and regretted it, hence, I find empathy is far better use of the ability. It is such that I can feel literally another persons pain physical, or mental.

I pick up on people's feelings when my husband takes me into the city. It can be a bit overwhelming; especially when you come across somebody with strong emotions. Some people are getting better at hiding their emotions, which makes me wonder if they have some psychic ability to block out anybody trying to pick their brain.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hey there MN...

as the Ebook and Vid dont work, i was wondering what book it is that you recomended so i can *cough cough* DL it.

also just a few questions of interest.

1.what is the basic princible behind this skill, ie, is it eye contact, misdirection/confusion, a select language used to talk to the mind?

2. is it what you DO or what you SAY that holds the most weight when doing this.

3.what is the theory behind making some one "feel" like they've been hit or touched, what are you doing/saying when this is done.

Cheers for yer time.

And please, keep this thread going, your info could prove very interesting to alot of members.

ion

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Since I was young I have been able to feel peoples pain but its only with certain people and I get this weird feeling in my feet.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Do you have any recommended sites for people that are just starting? can any person do it or do you have to have some natural ability for this?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
How's the video comeing along Mental Natural???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join