wannabe tough guys

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think your the one who wants to make everything a big deal by the way you told your story, running to your friend so she could see how macho you are.....im sorry but your the wannabe macho man randy savage!




posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section03
I think your the one who wants to make everything a big deal by the way you told your story, running to your friend so she could see how macho you are.....im sorry but your the wannabe macho man randy savage!


Thank you Section03! You said it all. He hasn't done anything productive unless you count hiding behide a woman, talking big but not backing it up and finally breaking the rules of this forum. His reckless disregard of the rules will likely get him warned at the least or banned at the most. Imagine the gall of talking about my deceased parents! This clearly shows his flawed views let alone his regard for forum rules.:shk:



posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This has become nothing more than a tool to air both of your dirty laundry.

I would ask that both of you allow this to stop, and if need be, bicker back and forth through u2u's. The OP posted a rant, you disagreed, both entitled to your opinions. But the disrespect for one another is highly inappropriate.

Since this thread is discussing the manly thing to do, someone be the bigger man and walk away.

G'day to both of you.



posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
When you have stood up against the gates of hell alone, with only the frail faith in the truth of justice and love in your heart to guide you to the heavens, when all those around you falter and reject you out of fear that they will be next eviscerated by the might of deception, when you have relinquished your lease to life and chosen instead to die for love of the Light of God and the truth of the Golden rule, then you're a tough guy.



posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If i see anymore insults then this thread will be closed,

So either post in a proper manner or do not,

Asala
Super Moderator,



posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
Both of you sound like the kind of guys that still go to discotechs and say "fabulous" every five minutes for no good reason. Why don't you go have it out with your boyfriend and kiss and make up. Otherwise nobody at this fine forum wants to here about girly spats.



Originally posted by ConstantlyWonderingIt is time for you two to come out of hiding or just break up. There are plenty of other guys out there that would aprieciate you for who you are. Stop living in the closet....


these were both very immature replies. you, me, and everyone else here know it.


Originally posted by ConstantlyWonderingImagine the gall of talking about my deceased parents! This clearly shows his flawed views let alone his regard for forum rules.


i did nothin but got immature right along with you. don't dish it out if you can't take it. i've said all i needed to say now.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by LordInfamous]



posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ok, let me break this up a little bit so that I can understand the situation.

You have a friend that you feel thinks he's "bigger and badder" than everyone, but you still respect each other.

You have fought him before, and it was a draw. You're still friends.

You went over to this friends house, and you started fighting (Verbally.)

It got awkward, so you left. You asked your friend to call him up and hear for herself what happened, but he told her it wasn't a big deal.

Now you want to fight him - why!? What did you guys say to each other at his place that made you want to beat him up? Moreover, it sounds like your friend didn't even think it was a big deal. He told your other friend that it wasn't, right? Maybe he realizes that it's pointless to fight. The whole situation seems akin to two gorillas having a scuffle because they looked at each other wrong. Trust me, I'm not that coward who runs from fights, but 99% of the time these types of fights are completely pointless. I'm not trying to insult you or disrespect you, but I've had friends who were constantly in situations like the one you're in, and I've seen their lives go to Hell. Sure, they're acting tough by getting in streetfights and stuff, meanwhile all the other aspects of their lives are suffering. So what if he thinks he's tougher than you? Is there some cosmic plain out there where this stuff actually effects your life? If I were you, I wouldn't go down that road. I'd focus my energy on other, more important things and leave this guy in the dust if you can't stand him anymore.



posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Ok, let me break this up a little bit so that I can understand the situation.

You have a friend that you feel thinks he's "bigger and badder" than everyone, but you still respect each other.

You have fought him before, and it was a draw. You're still friends.

You went over to this friends house, and you started fighting (Verbally.)

It got awkward, so you left. You asked your friend to call him up and hear for herself what happened, but he told her it wasn't a big deal.

Now you want to fight him - why!? What did you guys say to each other at his place that made you want to beat him up? Moreover, it sounds like your friend didn't even think it was a big deal. He told your other friend that it wasn't, right? Maybe he realizes that it's pointless to fight. The whole situation seems akin to two gorillas having a scuffle because they looked at each other wrong. Trust me, I'm not that coward who runs from fights, but 99% of the time these types of fights are completely pointless. I'm not trying to insult you or disrespect you, but I've had friends who were constantly in situations like the one you're in, and I've seen their lives go to Hell. Sure, they're acting tough by getting in streetfights and stuff, meanwhile all the other aspects of their lives are suffering. So what if he thinks he's tougher than you? Is there some cosmic plain out there where this stuff actually effects your life? If I were you, I wouldn't go down that road. I'd focus my energy on other, more important things and leave this guy in the dust if you can't stand him anymore.


i haven't seen him since the day i called him out and the same day i made up my mind that i won't be dealing with him anymore. i go over there and try and have a regular convo with this dude but it all goes down the drain just because he felt the need to get smart. what ticked me off was when he told our friend that it was no big deal, and that I was the one who started the whole mess. me and him both know that he was the one who started the crap because he just had to play superman in front of his female dog and his other superman actors. now most of the time when me and my buddies get smart with eachother it's just for laughs. but we all know there's a time and place for that and when we're having a serious convo, we don't try and make eachother laugh. but with him it's different. you CANNOT have any type of convo with him without him saying something. i know you know the type. the debo like character from friday (except this guys' wayyyyyyy shorter than him and not bald) who's thinks he can just say whatever whenever to anybody because he's got muscles, and you better NOT say anything back because if you do it's on.

bsacially the guy just expects EVERYBODY he comes into contact with to be a female dog. several of my buddies feel the exact same way about him. on top of him lying about the situation, that's why i wanted to fight him.

i appreciate you're reply being one of the more mature ones.



posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
When you have stood up against the gates of hell alone, with only the frail faith in the truth of justice and love in your heart to guide you to the heavens, when all those around you falter and reject you out of fear that they will be next eviscerated by the might of deception, when you have relinquished your lease to life and chosen instead to die for love of the Light of God and the truth of the Golden rule, then you're a tough guy.


You have voted clearwater for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Clearwater, I had no intent on using my vote today but you forced the issue. I just voted for you and so help me I will do it again if you keep posting these deep insightful thoughts! Don't make me do it again!(until next month that is!)



posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
If i see anymore insults then this thread will be closed,

So either post in a proper manner or do not,

Asala
Super Moderator,


I started it and now I am finished. I am very sorry for the shallowness of my post lately. I know better and now I will do better. At know time was any of this Lordinfamous's fault. He posted a thread seeking answers and all I gave him was nonsense and trouble. I am sorry Lordinfamous, won't get the run around from me again. ConstantlyWondering =



posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ehhhhhh don't sweat it. say....why don't we put this behind us and go grey huntin?



posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Your on bro, I got my supersoaker locked and loaded! Thanks for putting up with me!



posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
HA HA HA HA!! This is the most effin' hilarious post I've ever seen.

CW, you crack me up all the time!

Keep it up ladies.



posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I dealt with an ass like this where I worked about 15 years back.
We never got into a fight, but he gave me lots of disrespect.
I found the best way to deal with folks like this is to completely tune them out of your life. You cannot fight fire with fire, it only produces more fire.
Be mature, don't act like some offended school boy. His attitude is for childish, immature punks who don't know how to grow up.
Ignore him, totally, and you will find the true meaning of "ignorance is bliss".
My 2 cents.





new topics
top topics
 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join