wannabe tough guys

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure several of you know of mr oh man im so hard i think im hercules/superman macho tough guy. well i've been knowin this guy for about 9 years and we've never seen eye to eye (we've already scrapped it out once before and it turned out to be a draw) but there's always been this level of respect between us for 2 reasons. 1 i've seen him back up his image (which i thought was really him but it turns it he ain't so tough but i'll get to that) and 2. he knows no matter how many ppl he's punked out he could never do it to me. anyway last weekend i go to his apartment to talk to him about some business. i immediatley knew our convo was gonna hit the fan because of the stuff he was sayin. so i then proceed to tell him about his self. and of course he hurls a few words back@me. finally we just stop doggin eacother. then i felt that proverbial silent tension and i know he felt it too. so that's when i decide to leave but before i left i told him look man i ain't one of these dudes you can just talk bad to anytime you feel like it. some more words were exchanged then i left.

somethin in the back of my mind told me that i had to go ahead and handle this guy. so i drive to our mutual friend's house and she happend to be outside. i roll down my window and tell her to come here. i'm like look i know we're all cool and everything but he disrespected me today and i just ain't with it. so she calls him up and was like what's yall's situation. when she gets off the phone she said he was all like it was just a dissagreement and i dont have anything against him. and that's when i lost it. because the situation wasn't like that at all when i was at his place. so i just tell her look tell him anytime he's got a problem to go post up at the gas station and wait on me to show up. this was last weekend and i've been drivin by the gas station since and he aint been there. anyway to sum it up i hate ppl with big mouths that dont have the heart to back it up. and what's sad is i've seen him handle his business before but i guess this time his hardness wore off and he realized he aint so tough after all.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Both of you sound like the kind of guys that still go to discotechs and say "fabulous" every five minutes for no good reason. Why don't you go have it out with your boyfriend and kiss and make up. Otherwise nobody at this fine forum wants to here about girly spats.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Nice ConstantlyWondering

Back on topic....

LordInfamous, I suggest you not hang with this guy anymore. It sounds like a draining relationship with more negatives than positives.

That or have a "sit down" and work things out rather than always being on the verge of fighting...physically or verbally.

Best of luck....

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You had a female call up this antagonist of yours and propose a settlement of grievances at a gas station? Talking about getting medieval... I would suggest a Tarantino Therapy... Watch Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction in alternating order until the urge to do anything "tough" is purged from your consciousness... For your own sake... Do it!

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I couldn't finish reading the first few lines of this thread because it was lame.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
Both of you sound like the kind of guys that still go to discotechs and say "fabulous" every five minutes for no good reason. Why don't you go have it out with your boyfriend and kiss and make up. Otherwise nobody at this fine forum wants to here about girly spats.

dude it's just a rant. that's what this board is for right? i'm pretty sure there's ppl on here that can relate to what i posted. it's obvious you can't becuase you're prolly the type of chump that would rather risk you're life swimming across a pihranna infested river before you ever had to put your hands on somebody.

i'm pretty sure there's gonna be more replies like this and that's fine. but like i said there's ppl on here who can relate. and if there isin't then oh well. also let me say that i'm a grown man i know that instead of fighting you should try and talk it out. and i've done that before. sometimes it works and sometimes it dosen't. but every man knows that there comes a time when you have to take it outside. and if you don't know that then YOU"RE the one the utters fabulous every 5 mins.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Reminds me of a certain magazine that a friend of mine would pass the time with.

Martial Arts Monkeys, not just for being masters of the "Who Flung Poo" school of fighting...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Reminds me of Tupac and the movie Juice.

Juice is the reputation that you carry around with you. It is the most important aspect of a young man's life, because with out it, you will be walked all over.

Basically, it's a load of crap. Juice is nothing, our reputation is nothing, and the urge to solve a minor misunderstanding with physical contact, well, it's kind of childish. If you feel this guy disrespects you, then ignore him and move on with your life. He is obviously of no importance to your life, Am I right?

So why bother?

A fight breaks out between the two of you. With any luck you battle back and forth, bust up your knuckles, and maybe even rip your shirt, then head on home to talk to your buddies about it. Not too bad. But what about the incident where he falls and cracks his skull wide open? Or say he pulls a knife or gun? All over what? Far fetched? Sure, but it has happened many of times.

I've heard of children being shot over a bag of Doritos. I mean, I love a bag of Spicy Nacho as much as the next guy, but how ridiculous is that?

Life's too short to spend it pissed off all the time.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i will repeat what i said in my last post. i've talked out dissagreements before. sometimes it works and sometimes it dosen't. when it dosen't work you just say forget it. that's common sense. but it's also common sense to know that not everybody is willing to just talk it out. and there comes a time when you have to take it outside. ppl kill me how they think they're so "above" these scenarios. if you're human and have half a back bone you're gonna eventually get tired of that one guy who thinks he superman talking bad to you all the time. and if you've never been in a situation like that before then you've either A refused to stand up for yourself when you know you should have or B let ppl walk all over and just wait for the day karma catches up to those ppl. if you've done both all your life you're a coward plain and simple. i am now done with this thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I disagree with your definition of a coward.

A coward, in my opinion, is the guy who is not big enough to walk away, when he knows he should. The ability to look a situation in the eye and say, "Your not worth it", takes a certain about of beans. It's like school and peer pressure all over again. Is the coward the kid who walked away from peer pressure? Or the kid who wasn't man enough to say no.

Agree to disagree.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
i will repeat what i said in my last post. i've talked out dissagreements before. sometimes it works and sometimes it dosen't. when it dosen't work you just say forget it. that's common sense. but it's also common sense to know that not everybody is willing to just talk it out. and there comes a time when you have to take it outside. ppl kill me how they think they're so "above" these scenarios. if you're human and have half a back bone you're gonna eventually get tired of that one guy who thinks he superman talking bad to you all the time. and if you've never been in a situation like that before then you've either A refused to stand up for yourself when you know you should have or B let ppl walk all over and just wait for the day karma catches up to those ppl. if you've done both all your life you're a coward plain and simple. i am now done with this thread.

Fabulous..............This is exactly why this forum has a trash bin. You didn't stand up for yourself. You hid behide a skirt. The skirt did the talking for you. If you are a man then you don't talk about your feelings, rather you ACT on them and damn the outcome. You don't go online crying and saying fabulous every five minutes for no good reason. Have you searched yourself on the inside and ask yourself why you let yourself get frusterated with this person of the same sex?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Nice ConstantlyWondering

Back on topic....

LordInfamous, I suggest you not hang with this guy anymore. It sounds like a draining relationship with more negatives than positives.

That or have a "sit down" and work things out rather than always being on the verge of fighting...physically or verbally.

Best of luck....

Seriously, I agree with kinglizard. It is time for you two to come out of hiding or just break up. There are plenty of other guys out there that would aprieciate you for who you are. Stop living in the closet....

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Fabulous..............This is exactly why this forum has a trash bin. You didn't stand up for yourself. You hid behide a skirt. The skirt did the talking for you. If you are a man then you don't talk about your feelings, rather you ACT on them and damn the outcome. You don't go online crying and saying fabulous every five minutes for no good reason. Have you searched yourself on the inside and ask yourself why you let yourself get frusterated with this person of the same sex?

hahahahahahahahahhaha@u. i've never hid from any type of confrontation. i've already fought this chump before and this last time i called him out. if i woulda tried to fight him before i left his house i woulda got jumped. so that's why i told our mutual friend to tell him to meet me at the gas station anytime he wants to get somethin off his chest.

it would be best for you to just stop replying. you were obviously the kinda kid who ran to mommy everytime a confrontation came your way. all those years of running and being punked out must've done something to your manhood huh? i can tell it did because instead of replying with grown man replies like everyone else has...you come in here like that one scorned little snotty nose rat faced weak b-word that you were back in your day (and still are) and try and belittle my thread and make insinuations about my sexuality. that's kinda ironic seeing as the very ppl who make insinuations like that are the very ppl who are hiding something themselves. so i suggest instead of thinkin about if another man's str8 or gay, maybe you should think about your own sexual oreintation. go ahead, do it. you might just learn that you need a hetereosexual upgrade.
just sit@home and "constantly wonder" about who or what could kill a grey.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
1. You use women to convey your threats

2. You hide behind a computer to express yourself safely

3. Nobody said anything about sex or liking the same sex except you.

4. You have broken the rules of this outstanding forum by using curse words.

5. You admit fear.

Case closed. Real men don't do these thing listed......Have a nice day!

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

5. You admit fear.

Case closed. Real men don't do these thing listed.

The rest are between the two of you. Highly inappropriate, but nonetheless, between you two.

However, this one I must strongly disagree. A man can not admit fear? A true man is not afraid of anything? I think we may be living in two different worlds.

Am I less of a man for fearing the loss of a loved one? How about spiders?

Ok, maybe the latter. But you catch my drift. Men can admit fear, to say otherwise, well, it would be unmanly.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

5. You admit fear.

1 is irrelevent. she's my friend and i can talk to her or tell her anything i please.

2. man get the heck outta here. if i was hiding i wouldnt've ever drove by the gas station the very day i called him out. it looks to me like HE'S the one hiding because he didn't show up and he still hasn't. also word hasn't got out on the street that he's said anything about me callim him out..so um yea he's the one hiding.

3. in one of your replies you were all "you two need to stop hiding, stop living in the closet" that was a deliberete insinuation sbout my sexuality. in order for you to have made an insinauation like that, you had to assume that i was a closet homosexual. which you did or else you wouldn'tve made the insinuation you did.

4. are you mad about it?

5. what am i afraid of? i've already fought him before and i was bold enough to talk bad to him in his OWN house. then call him out the exact same day.

real men dont constantly wonder. constant wondering is a female trait. now go fantasize some more about a grey getting killed.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous

5. You admit fear.

1 is irrelevent. she's my friend and i can talk to her or tell her anything i please.

2. man get the heck outta here. if i was hiding i wouldnt've ever drove by the gas station the very day i called him out. it looks to me like HE'S the one hiding because he didn't show up and he still hasn't. also word hasn't got out on the street that he's said anything about me callim him out..so um yea he's the one hiding.

3. in one of your replies you were all "you two need to stop hiding, stop living in the closet" that was a deliberete insinuation sbout my sexuality. in order for you to have made an insinauation like that, you had to assume that i was a closet homosexual. which you did or else you wouldn'tve made the insinuation you did.

4. are you mad about it?

5. what am i afraid of? i've already fought him before and i was bold enough to talk bad to him in his OWN house. then call him out the exact same day.

real men dont constantly wonder. constant wondering is a female trait. now go fantasize some more about a grey getting killed.

1. Everybody that disagrees with you is "irrelevent" in your words. Fact-You used a woman to convey your feeling when you could have told him to his face.

2. You are hiding because you didn't say it to his face. He won you lose.

3. I didn't come close to calling you a "closet homosexual" but is is interesting that you believe that. Why?

4. Rules of this board will be respected or you will be banned. Says so in the rules page. Read it.

5. You are afraid of home boy. You said that.

Now that I have proven myself once again beyond a shadow of doubt, won't you kill an alien grey for Jesus?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ladies ,Ladies

Take it outside ,jeeeeeeeeez:shk:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

1. Everybody that disagrees with you is "irrelevent" in your words. Fact-You used a woman to convey your feeling when you could have told him to his face.

2. You are hiding because you didn't say it to his face. He won you lose.

3. I didn't come close to calling you a "closet homosexual" but is is interesting that you believe that. Why?

4. Rules of this board will be respected or you will be banned. Says so in the rules page. Read it.

5. You are afraid of home boy. You said that.

Now that I have proven myself once again beyond a shadow of doubt, won't you kill an alien grey for Jesus?

1. um no

2. don't make no difference. i said everything under the sun to his face inside his own crib infront of his girlfriend and all his other fake tough guy goons.

It is time for you two to come out of hiding or just break up. There are plenty of other guys out there that would aprieciate you for who you are. Stop living in the closet....

what else could you possibly be insinuating here?

4. ohhhhhh nooooo god forbid i get banned from a msg board.

5. i ain't afraid of him. i'll say it again for the umpteenth time, i've fought him before already. if i was sooooooooooooo afraid of him i wouldnt've ever fought him. he had his goons in the house with him. his fake superman macho gangbanger goons. you'd think i'd be dumb enough to put my hands on him while they were there? that's why i left. i'm lucky they didn't jump me while we were arguin. so now you tell me who was hiding behind a skirt. me; the one bold enough to walk in his own house and talk down to him infront of all his partners. or him; the one who has to surround himself with a bunch of fake gangbangers to look tough. look back in my other reply where i state exactly why i didn't try to fight him at his house.

do us a favor and DON'T reply anymore. you already lost this debate but your soul just can't seem to take it. you're like a battered wife. just like your mother huh? (

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Rule No.1 Don't tell someone to kill themselves

Rule No.2 Both of you shut the hell up and stop squabbling like little girls

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join