It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 16 UFO Sighting : An explanation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hello,

First of all here is the video, taken during the Apollo 16 mission to the moon.

You can see the moon, and to it's left what appears to be a large disc

I found this video analysis Video analysis of an anomalous image filmed during Apollo 16

the conlusions are ; the object is not Earth,a minor planet,the command module, space debris or a photo aberration. It could be a alien craft

This is the first video I see that has actually supporting evidence..

What do you think of it?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

the conlusions are ; the object is not Earth,a minor planet,the command module, space debris or a photo aberration. It could be a alien craft

I'm sorry but it's only his conclusion and while he uses very scientific methods and the article goes into great detail, it's much more likely that it's just the Earth.

This guy also tried to decode a message in human DNA that he thought was put there by a space probe from Epsilon Bootis...

jra

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It's part of the spacecraft www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Good find jra. That explains why the cameraman didn't seem very interested in the 100 mile wide alien spaceship flying past the window.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The key is the craters... they don't line up (between the nasa pic on the no_ufo site and the other pic)... I posted a comparison in another thread about this subject. So it's either the same thing or made to look like the same thing. I'm not quite sure how it was inverted/flipped or however they got it backwards.

jra

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
The key is the craters... they don't line up (between the nasa pic on the no_ufo site and the other pic)... I posted a comparison in another thread about this subject. So it's either the same thing or made to look like the same thing. I'm not quite sure how it was inverted/flipped or however they got it backwards.

Or it's footage from the same mission, but just taken at another point in time, thus the craters being different.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
It's part of the spacecraft www.nasa.gov...

Right

I suppose that makes sense

new topics

top topics

join