It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisibility/Stealth Technology in Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hey Guys, I found this (hit the link below to GoogleVideo) & I am not sure what to make of it. Please, fast forward to 18 minutes in the film from the UFO conference in Mexico, & check out this new Japanese invisibilty/stealth technology. Could this material (perhaps at an even more advanced stage in development) be already in use on black project aircract ?
video.google.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
WOW !
Good information Dude, ....that is absolutely amazing.
I want one of those coats & yes I reckon black projects birds are flying with this technology far in advance of what we 'allowed' to see.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I hate to burst your bubble, but that invisibility that is shown in that video is not what you think. Its not a hoddie that you can put on and than walk up to your friend and he will say "wow you are invisible". Its only transparent from one angle.

Here is the explanation of how it works. The clothes are made out of a special material that is made to reflect light as much as possible, sort of like a wearable mirror. The wearer stands with a camera behind him recording what is behind him. Another camera projects the image of what is going on behind him on to his front, so you are "seeing through him".

If you would like to achieve the same effect, stand in front of a powerpoint projector in a white poncho. I remember last year the entire 8th grade had to watch a powerpoint on volcanoes. The presenter (unknowingly) seemed transparent, because the image that the projector was projecting projected almost perfectly onto his white shirt.

I believe that I found this on howstuffworks.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
No bubbles burst here Black (& Happy New Year to you my Friend, by the way). My thoughts were; the video is obviously primative technology (what the public get to see) but surely the military & certain contractors have perfected & applied it. Your thoughts please ?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
While I certainly believe that militaries are still trying to make aircraft invisible, I am sure that it uses a different method than this. Perhaps some kind of transparent polymer or somesuch.

I was watching TV yesterday and a program came on, it talked about how Stalin arrested all of the aircraft engineers and put them in prison camps because he thought they worked better there. One of them came up with a sort of invisible aircraft, it was made out of plastic. Ive searched around the web and I cant remember what it was called, maybe someone else does.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
After analysising the video, I agee with some of the other posts here. I honestly believe what we are seeing is an illusion created with a projector, not a militarily useful breakthrough.

Tim

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
er what if you were to project an image of the sky above onto the bottom of say a helicopter? better yet, have some material on the bottom surface that can display this instead of using a projector. seems like that would be very useful to me : )

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by amused
er what if you were to project an image of the sky above onto the bottom of say a helicopter? better yet, have some material on the bottom surface that can display this instead of using a projector. seems like that would be very useful to me : )

If that where what they were doing here, yes! However, what you are seeing in the clip was done using an external projector. This is more like a movie in your local theater than a TV. This would require a second plane with a projector to make it work. That is why I say it has no real military value!

Tim

new topics

top topics

join