It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone tell me why this administration seems intent on the end of the world?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Marked for destruction......If you truly want to know where we're going read this.............

www.the7thfire.com...

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
One of the things that William Cooper said was that technically there is no "good guy" or "bad guy" in the whole NWO issue. Everyone THINKS they are doing what is right for mankind. However, one side who THINKS they are doing what is right is just so terribly WRONG.

The agument is not over whether or not their will be a NWO, but rather the form that it will take.

There has been no public discussion on the matter, therefore we must assume the worst.

I'm gonna read this.

www.the7thfire.com...

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
I believe this administration thinks that there is no govt. greater than democracy and thinks these ideals should be given to the world.

Freedom imposed at the barrel of a gun - Fools.

Look how elated they are to be free.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think it is a feeling that is shared by only a few religious whackos. I believe it might be a feeling shared by the Christian Jihadis. This is because they believe the end of the world is within moments from happening. We, not do they know when the world is gonna end. I mean the world could end as I am typing this post. It only takes a few bad apples, Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell, to spoil the bunch. Now I'll admit there are Christians out there that want to live in peace.

I do not think that you are missing anything dg, peace should be something that we all have. You are a good Christian if you want to live in peace, it shouldn't matter if you are a good Christian or not. People who want to live in peace should not be judged by what other peace loving people want. It's just not the right way or the right thing to do.

No one should be able to tell you that your grandchildren should not deserve peace on Earth. No one should tell you that you cannot continue life to see your grandchildren and, maybe even great-grandchildren. No one should tell you that because they don't know whats good or whats not good for you to do.

DG, pal, you are not missing anything. I will try my best to answer this in plain ol' English.

The reason why Bush still has a following is because he is the Commandeer In Chief, unfortunately for us. Here's the thing about the troop increase and the meat an potatoes about it. The reason why people still root for him to send troops over to Iraq is because they still think that this war can be won by sheer military might. Yes the increase might work in one place, but whose to say it won't move to another place. I've said this before and I'll say it again, you cannot judge a group of people be the actions of just one person.

DG, you are not the evil one because you want peace on Earth. Peace is something that should be cherished and not taken for granted. Even though it does say in the Bible that people are entitled to peace, it also states that the peace must be kept and defended.

Yes eg, we can talk.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
My, what a refreshingly simplistic viewpoint.

That would be the idea that there is some kind of an "occult conspiracy" against man. There is no verifiable evidence of that beyond these conspiratorial right wing Christian fanatics' diatribes

Right you are. The truth is usually simple, while deception requires much more complexity. I would disagree with you about the evidence however, proof no, evidence yes. I won't bother posting it, I'm sure you've seen it all anyway. It's there for those with eyes to see.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
You're right. I believe they're following and serving some sort of Demon... but God??? Surely not.

Crystalline, there is much to be said for that idea... However, I can't get into it here because it would be derailing the thread. I will say that you have made an excellent point.

Speaking of complexity, you've got me wondering with this one. Why should this not appear as a contradiction?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join