It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone tell me why this administration seems intent on the end of the world?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
Dont forget America is being given away and our borders are left open. Oh and the EU is working to get their hands on our internet to control what can and can't be content.

That is all very true. One of the things that perplexes me is why on God's green earth are our borders wide open when we are fighting a "war on terror." It doesn't make sense to me. There is one of two answers to this question.

(1) Either the whole "war against terrorism" is a fraud, which I am increasingly starting to believe is the case.

or (2) The elected officials just really don't care about the welfare of the nation,which I also believe to be the case.

Edited: As far as the EU goes, I think that they are the revived Roman Empire... Watch out now.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What? The EU the new Roman Empire? Highly doubt it. I'm living here and everyone feels, that the EU will fall apart within few years. The citizens of France want their Frank back and wants to quit, the Germans want their Deutschmark back, the Italians want their Lira back and also wants to quit, we Hungarians want to keep our Forint and we not really wanted the EU, etc, etc...

Otherwise, back to topic. Bush is just a puppet, nothing more. There are theories about that the Zionists are blackmailing the most influenced people in the US and with this, they're controlling everything from the background. In Bush's case, I believe he is blackmailed by his past. At WTC7, most of the documents, which burned there were connected to his family, his past, his past work, including how he lead some company to bankruptcy. And I believe 9/11 is also a great blackmailing opportunity. If the theories are true, and he was involved in it, he will surely going to do anything, what the masters want in the background. Supporting Israel, support any damned war, which is serving their interests, etc, etc...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
What? The EU the new Roman Empire? Highly doubt it. I'm living here and everyone feels, that the EU will fall apart within few years. The citizens of France want their Frank back and wants to quit, the Germans want their Deutschmark back, the Italians want their Lira back and also wants to quit, we Hungarians want to keep our Forint and we not really wanted the EU, etc, etc...

Hmmm, that's interesting. The dollar is collapsing because everyone is wanting to revert to the Euro..How can it be both ways?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Good question. But maybe you've heard about what happened in my country, Hungary in September and October. Starting freedom fights, what we've suspended until Spring. Hungarians are not fighting in the winter.
The police is already preparing here just as the citizens, whose have enough about our PM, who is admitted, that he is lied in the past all over and he is still our PM. And he is still selling out our country. Believe me. Hungary have started a revolution in 1956, which helped in the final victory against the Communism. Now, we've started something again in 2006, which maybe going to put an end to Globalism and Politician Lies. What I know for sure, something will going to happen in my country within few months. And it will be greater then the last fights.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Crystalline, the European people themselves are not the bad guys here. However, I think that their elected officials are somewhat suspect,as if American officials weren't.

Anyway, I will say this about Europeans, they are much quicker to challenge the status quo and put men on the street to protest, than Americans are. Europeans can never be accused of being gutless...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
See??? The world would be happier without politicians. Let's fire all of them.

As I've experienced in the last year, the politicians are not really cares with the citizens anymore. They want to make a war, they make (See Bush's Operation Let's send more troops 2007 idea. The people are resisting, the Democrats are also want to stop them... and then? Who cares? Let's send more troops. We, Hungarians also doesn't wanted to send our troops there, because it's not our business. And now, few of our brave soldiers are in Afghanistan. Who cares, what the citizens wants. I lived in Communism, my country got a great doze from it and everything, what surrounds the major governments now is similar to Communism. It's not Democracy anymore. Even if we calls it on this way.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The U.S government has been edging its way towards communism for quite some time, Crystalline. This administration has done nothing to decrease that spiralling either. As a matter of fact, I suspect that its at least moved us closer to an authoritarian, if not communist, regime.

I have already given the reason why it "seems" that Bush is moving us towards the "end of days." That is indeed the goal of his handlers. Bush has certainly went along with it. One must understand that the powers that be want to see "blood run through the streets," as Pat Robertson predicted for 2007. Robertson is no better than those he claims to oppose.

They all worship a vengeful angry god that in no way resembles the God of Jesus. Yet, 100s of millions of "christians" would tell you otherwise. They'd say, "oh yes, this is a fair depiction of 'god almighty'." Angry,vengeful,murderous. Well, that may be their god, but it certainly isn't representative of the universal God that I worship.

This administration, and his backers, will get what it wants. However,I have a sneaky suspicion that the outcome will not be what they are counting on.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You're right. I believe they're following and serving some sort of Demon... but God??? Surely not.

As you mentioned, you're serving God. I'm serving Guardian Angels. That's why I'm using Demons in my theory.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
You're right. I believe they're following and serving some sort of Demon... but God??? Surely not.

Crystalline, there is much to be said for that idea... However, I can't get into it here because it would be derailing the thread. I will say that you have made an excellent point.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thanks. I'm just writing a book and a series about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
dgTempe, this could be the end of our world and not the administrations world. The administration will be in their cozy protected underground installations while we above the surface take the heat. If the administration really cared about the people of this country they would spend a few of the $billions$ the government throws away daily on building underground installations and shelters to protect us incase of an emergency or nuclear war. Check out Russia and China and see how far ahead they are in building underground shelters for their citizens. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The actual bad people are the morons who voted for the Bush administration a SECOND time after seeing what a disaster their first term was. The root of the problem is, as always, money. Big business controls both the Republicans and Dems via lobbyists and religious groups. It just so happens the Republicans not only have secret society influences in their pocket, they have the largest industry as well.. Big Oil.

The American government is not so much a democracy as it is a 'soft fascism'. Where else can a man get the most votes but not win the White House by virtue of a court ruling? Where else can a government pass laws of convenience to allow them to bypass the Geneva convention? Where else can a government ignore global environmental policies for its industries much to the detriment of the entire planet? Where else can personal privacy not only be invaded but all-out raped at the same time simply by passing an ironically named set of laws known as the Patriot Act? What other country in the world initiates a war based on false(fake) evidence of weapons of mass destruction, then later recants the reasoning in favor of a more public-friendly(and vote generating) one of removing a tyrant, liberating a country, and securing a region on the opposite side of the planet? How about Somalia? or Haiti? or any one of the African nations tearing themselves apart under tyrannical dictatorships far, far, FAR worse than Saddam Hussein ever was. But you don't see CNN carrying stories of those countries being 'liberated', do you?

So, with that said.. the answer to the original question is: they don't want to end the world. They just want to control the entire thing. At any cost. These are dark times...

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by resistor
Bush is not a Christian Zionist. Bush is an occultist like all high level globalists, and therefore ulitimately a servant of Satan.

Yeah,okay.
"Occultists" are not the ones going around the world spreading wars.. So-called "Christians" and Muslims are. Thank ya...

My, what a refreshingly simplistic viewpoint. Religion has always been claimed and used by tyrants to sway the masses, but that doesn't mean they actually believe what they claim. In fact, Bush's actions leave no doubt that he is in no way a follower of Christ. Bush is also an admitted member of at least one occult organization, Skull and Bones. The Bush's also have a permanent cabin at Bohemian Grove. Try looking beyond the headlines if you have an interest in the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
My, what a refreshingly simplistic viewpoint.

That would be the idea that there is some kind of an "occult conspiracy" against man. There is no verifiable evidence of that beyond these conspiratorial right wing Christian fanatics' diatribes. I get tired of hearing it. It is time that we start looking at the true culprits and quit demonizing people some don't understand.

By the way, no I am not implying that Christians are behind it either. I just thought I'd add that quip before someone insinuated that that was what I was insinuating. It is not.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm late to the party, but I'll still join in.

The ages of idealism as a political tool have ended. People no longer believe in idealism. They don't believe that politicians can create a utopian society. People believe in little, but one think they do believe in is FEAR.

They seem intent on the destruction of the world because those with the darkest dreams hold the most power in public politics.

You can't gain someones trust by saying your going to cure them of all disease, but you can gain someone's trust by telling them they are going to be the victim of disease.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

By the way, no I am not implying that Christians are behind it either. I just thought I'd add that quip before someone insinuated that that was what I was insinuating. It is not.

Oh, my mistake for taking you at your word. So sorry.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by resistor]

Ox

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I can answer this very easily..

It's good for business.. War is business..Terror is business.. fear is business.. Corporations are literally throwing truck loads of money at the white house for contracts to build bigger and better war toys.. more bombs.. better armour.. better this better that.. its all about the green backs baby.. That's it.. pure and simple.. I mean look at the technology released since 9/11 in just airports alone.. new metal detectors and X-rays.. costing MILLIONS to develop and build..

Its all about MONEY.. Bush is a greedy little bugger, period.. So is Cheney..

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Marked for destruction......If you truly want to know where we're going read this.............

www.the7thfire.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Although i dont support many of this administrations actions, i also think its wrong when people say, they're after oil, they want an empire,, theyre part of the NWO, or they want armageddon. I dont think people realize how fully this adminisstration believes they are doing the right thing and protecting America. I believe this administration thinks that there is no govt. greater than democracy and thinks these ideals should be given to the world. But are not trying to do any of things mentioned in the first sentence.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
I dont think people realize how fully this adminisstration believes they are doing the right thing and protecting America.

One of the things that William Cooper said was that technically there is no "good guy" or "bad guy" in the whole NWO issue. Everyone THINKS they are doing what is right for mankind. However, one side who THINKS they are doing what is right is just so terribly WRONG.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join