It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Targets American Bloggers As Enemy Propagandists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ever hear of CENTCOM? I am sure a lot of you have. This is the most complete article I have seen of the subject of this aspect of the WOT; the one I find the most telling of the NWO Plan to end Personal Liberty, and, so, the most dangerous.

www.prisonplanet.com
Recent scientific polls that show around 84% don't believe the government's explanation behind 9/11 and others confirming the fact that support for the war in Iraq is at an all time low have led the Bush administration to sharpen their knives against the new breed of perceived "enemy propagandists," bloggers, journalists and online activists who dissent against the "war on terror."

CENTCOM is infiltrating blogs and message boards to ensure people, "have the opportunity to read positive stories,"presumably about how Iraq is a wonderful liberated democracy and the war on terror really is about protecting Americans.

The jaw-dropping hypocrisy of a regime and its military attack arm that has engaged in the most gargantuan of deceit and propaganda purges against the American people then pointing the finger at inquisitive bloggers for "aiding the enemy," is alarming to behold.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

A "Must" Read

Welcome to the wonderful world of Fear and Mistrust, brought to you by the U.S Government and it's Criminal Administration!

CENTCOM-- the Military Central Command. That would be fine, were it not for the fact that it doesn't confine itself to "just" Military Operations. In History, there was a similar branch of the Military in the 3rd Reich, and it was known as the Gestapo. Funny, but I see no difference whatever in the nature of the operations and Goals of the two.

As this all affects us, well, trust me, these people are incredibly easy to identify. Have they been here on ATS, are they still here? Oh, certainly, and you can take that to the bank. You see, in their Arrogance, they think we are all stupid.

So, in the face of all this trash, what do we do? Impeach Bush and Co.? Nah-- go a little higher and impeach the NWO.

Related News Links:
www.prisonplanet.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Grey Fox The Most secret Unit in the world?
Entire 101st Airborne Division Deploying to Iraq

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Most interesting OP, Littlefox

Sure, you can't help noticing them on ATS. Who else would talk about the wonders, restoring water sanity in Iraq, when you try to talk about the insurgency. I mean after more than a decade of sanctions among many others banning chlorine.

Or when you try to adress the issue of the actual number a civilian casualties, they start talk about the infancy death rate under Saddam, when those deaths in fact were a direct consequens of the sanction depriving them the most essential medicines. Or the devilish use of DU armored munitions.

One thing strikes me when you look back on older threads, like I just did on the linked "Grey Fox" one, It's all different members - except for one or two - than you see today.

Could it be over time you get cold feet posting on ATS, exposing yourself as a possible "theorrist"?

Now I understand why Bush consequently pronounces it "therreaurists" - always thought it was he bad language skills - but now I see it's because he has you and me in mind as well.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You rock! Thanks for the post.
You should have blogged though....lol
Keep up the good work!
Freedom depends on people like us!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Good work.

Yeah, the Net is full of distractors, detractors and deflectors.

And yeah, we have our own crop of agitators. They usually just show up on an issue by issue basis though, depending on what's up for a vote.

I think they're slowing down tho. Infiltration started back in 2000, and by 2001 they had destroyed some absolutely wonderful sites.

Maybe people now are more sophisticated, or maybe the budgets were cut.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The problem is that the free thinkers are the ones that always question and debate issues they are the enemy of the elite and governments.

The worst enemy to government is the now well spread INTERNET, no wonder they want to get away with all kind of regulations.

The sad thing is that one day it may happen and the INTERNET will be not longer the place for conspiracy theories and free thinking.

new topics

top topics

join