It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
With all this talk in the media and here on this forum about attacks on the
Constitution and the threats to our freedoms coming from elected officials
that only care about their personal agendas and how much
money they can make while in office, well I feel that the vast majority that would stand against these treasonus acts are missing one very simple point and we as citizens of this great country need to have a different approach to stand against the threats to our freedom.

The solution as I see it is not through violence in the form of a revolution,
or civil disobedience, that will only beget violence and would gaurantee
the possibility of martial law and a dictatorship.
The sad fact is even if the current officials are removed, another group of
officials will only take their place to enforce their own personal goals and
agendas.

The real solution would be to hold these offficials(notice i never call them leaders... to b e a leader one would have to have a personal code of ethics and morality, a role model for others to look up to, none of our current officials have that) to the highest penalty of law when they try to betray the oath of office they took while holding their right hand on the bible before taking office.

These elected officials are guilty of treason and should be immediately removed from office for becoming the very threat they swear to defend
against.

here are some links to read up on....

Oath of the President of the United Statea
www.presidentsusa.net...

Oath of the Vice President, members of Congress and also
Supreme Court Justices
bensguide.gpo.gov...

The one way to get our country back to what we love is
to hold these treasonus officials responsible as domestic enemies, that is what they truly are...

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Patriot36]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You're correct, of course and most would now agree wholeheartedly with you.

Unfortunately, the web was knit while we allowed ourselves to be otherwise distracted.

Humans are curious. Like primates, they're easily distracted.

Humans have been programmed and deliberately dumbed-down to the point that many now have the concentration span of a cucumber.

They're struggling, many of them, to maintain concentration throughout a standard tv commercial.

They have been programmed and continually encouraged to reject any form of responsibility.

A woman on a tv recently revealed she'd stolen, lied, gambled, knowingly trashed her own and her family's lives and put them below the poverty-line --- yet she continually cried: ' Now don't you judge me -- don't you judge me, ya hear '

LOL. Not bad, is it? You drag yourself and everyone you know to the bottom and then demand that others not judge you -- NOT hold you ACCOUNTABLE !! And this rubbish is accepted as valid ?

So ....... with folk unwilling to accept PERSONAL responsibility and having the concentration span of gnats and in utter denial (many of them) about what is going on around them (because they don't 'want to be bothered with THAT' when the Simpson re-runs are on) -------- HOW do you propose they be brought back to a modicum of awareness in order they begin to take a smattering of interest in what polilticians are up to 24/7 ?

I admire your ideals and concern and also the sentiments you've expressed, and I really sympathise with what must be your frustration.

Personally, much as it pains me, I suspect the majority have almost reached the lowest common denominator, thanks to a ruthless and systematic campaign by those-who-would-be-controllers. People now seem fixated primarily on their groin and the groins of others; fast food; fast news; fast bucks; instant gratification and moronic enjoyment of same.

That's how this travesty of 'existence' occurred.

The only time the masses will sit up, take notice and feel a chill in their survival-regions, is when they PERSONALLY feel some kind of pain --- some kind of pain that hits the atavistic 'me in danger' nerve and which CANNOT be numbed by idiot-distractions such as another thump-thump beat and mouthful of grease.

In other words, most take notice (and even then, reluctantly) when it's too damn late !

And the politicians and their drones knew that eons ago.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Wouldnt it just be eaiser to vote them out of office ?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I appreciate that you agree with my view Dock6.....

RWPBR no offense intended to you but i feel that would
be the response of someone that still thinks our current
"dictatorcracy" still works as a system that promotes
freedom and personal choice.
To wait for these treasonists to be voted out of office
would be to late, the damage is already done.
"We the people" need to start holding these
treasonists responsible for their treasonist actions
from day one of office and never give them the
chance any longer to destroy the freedoms that make this
country a great place to live in.
Freedom to gather together with family and friends.
Freedom to argue or debate about sports, art, music,
movies, and most importantly.... Government .

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i like the angle the patriot was going on turning the domestic angle around on the politicians

and i also like the dose of reality and psychology that dock 6 chimed in with

the regime will not be stopped from trying and trying again which is not what the goal should be but a more REALISTIC GOAL they can be delayed and yes they have before as henry cabot lodge has done and alexander 1 have done, so i think the question to ask is

how to we get someone anyone left in congress, or in some influential position in this day and age to surprise the nwo (when they think they may have them in there pocket) and block legislature or do something to halt there progress and send them back to the drawing board, there is a way to delay them, it has been done before and i beleive the country of the united states may depend on finding a way to do this, seriously.

patriot what are your thoughts

[edit on 5-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
dont have much time right now to post a response,
have to go slave for the corporation right now.
But i will do some thinking and post again this weekend.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have been looking around on "the internets" and "the googles"
for other material on this subject.

here are some links I found

www.freespeech.org...

www.etherzone.com...

www.commondreams.org...

www.usconstitution.net...

Bush and his cronies have broken:

Ammendment I

Ammendment II (along with every other treasonus official we have
had in the past)

Ammendment IV

Ammendment V

Ammendment VI

Ammendment VIII

Ammendment IX

Ammendment X

Ammendment XIV section 3

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Patriot36]

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Patriot36]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It saddens me that I made this post close to 2 weeks ago
and it has only gotten 3 replies.
And yet posts such as "my mother in law is an alien"
or "I saw bigfoot in 12 different states at the same time"
get more replies than a current event that affects everyone
on Earth, not just Americans.
No offense to the owners/moderators and also fellow
members of ATS, but this site is starting to look
like a tabloid instead of a very important place
to come and discuss IMPORTANT
current events and issues.

Again let me be clear I do not intend to offend anyone,
but lets get our d*** priorities straight.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Wouldnt it just be eaiser to vote them out of office ?

There's the rub. In most Western "Democracies" we have what amounts to a two party system. One bunch of suits (mainly lawyers and businessmen) versus another bunch of suits. Both main parties bow before the same corporate and banking interests and are guided by the old boy network of senior figures behind the scenes.
Sure, there are many other parties but in reality they will never hold any power and exist, or are allowed to exist, simply to give the illusion of choice.

Politicians are, by their very nature, not to be trusted as their goal is always to climb the ladders and gain more power over the people and as such do not put the interests of the people first, as they should. I have a keen distust of anyone who would tell me how I should live my life and expect me to pay them for the priveledge

So, by simply voting one of the current group of liars out of office, we then install their opposite party who carry on the same as before. Just look into the lobbying of big business and special interest groups who donate large sums to individuals from, or directly to, both main parties.

From what I have seen over my 40 something years, many of these politicians from local to national level would find it hard keeping a job in the real world and are only there due to a family name or connections.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriot36
Again let me be clear I do not intend to offend anyone,
but lets get our d*** priorities straight.

Sort of reinforces what dock6 posted dosen't it.

It's everyman for himself.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriot36

Bush and his cronies have broken:

Ammendment I

Ammendment II (along with every other treasonus official we have
had in the past)

Ammendment IV

Ammendment V

Ammendment VI

Ammendment VIII

Ammendment IX

Ammendment X

Ammendment XIV section 3

Yes, the current administration has clearly broken their agreement with the American people. Not only the administration, but also every member of Congress as well. Also, every member of the Armed Forces is also in violation of both their contracts, and their oath of enlistment.

What to do?

We could demand that the military members also keep their oaths to defend the constitution against "ALL enemies foriegn and DOMESTIC", but then who would they recieve their pay from? The same government that they have had to wage war upon???

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
It's everyman for himself.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!

I disagree. It is not every man for himself. That type of mentality is what got us into this boat we are in now. This is America. We are all one of the same people, one Nation, under God. It's no longer about you or I being democrat or republican or libertarian... it's about you and I being American. America is, and has been for quite some time, falling to pieces.

We can fix it. It's not too late, just yet.

The only way to fix the problems that we suffer today, with respect to the current government is:

1) Vote each and every single and current incumbent out of office (every branch).
- This would essentially rid our current government of all money backed politics.

2) Pass an Amendment to the Constitution that would allow each future incumbent only one term, nothing more.
- This would essentially rid our current and future governments from being "professional" politicians.

3) Make damn sure you take part in day to day ongoings in the future government.
- This would essentially put an end to the raping and pillaging of the rights, freedoms, and liberties that we all share and we have the Constitution to protect in the 1st place. Don't just elect someone into office and "hope" they will do a good job. That electee was put in office by you and I to do a job. Let's make certain they do their jobs, shall we?

Without these steps, the future of our Nation is doomed. Period.

[edit on 1/15/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic

The only way to fix the problems that we suffer today, with respect to the current government is:

1) Vote each and every single and current incumbent out of office (every branch).
- This would essentially rid our current government of all money backed politics.

2) Pass an Amendment to the Constitution that would allow each future incumbent only one term, nothing more.
- This would essentially rid our current and future governments from being "professional" politicians.

3) Make damn sure you take part in day to day ongoings in the future government.
- This would essentially put an end to the raping and pillaging of the rights, freedoms, and liberties that we all share and we have the Constitution to protect in the 1st place. Don't just elect someone into office and "hope" they will do a good job. That electee was put in office by you and I to do a job. Let's make certain they do their jobs, shall we?

Without these steps, the future of our Nation is doomed. Period.

May i suggest 1 more?

4) Arrest EVERY Proffesional Lobbiest for treason.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
May i suggest 1 more?

4) Arrest EVERY Proffesional Lobbiest for treason.

You are absolutely correct E.T. I send my humblest apology for skipping that one.

Good call.

top topics

join