It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth Video shown on Austrailian and New zeeland tv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
In Plane Site was shown "down under" on mainstream tv

www.prweb.com...

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm curious about this video. Especially at 31:30 where it shows a hugh cloud of dust forming close to the base of the towers. Is this for real? First time I have seen this part of evidence. I don't know how other video cameras did not catch this hugh cloud (50 stories) on tape. Just this one video and a still photograph are presented in this film. This would be solid evidence to confirm the secondary explosions at the base of the towers, if it's true.
A transformer blowing up would not produce that big of a dust cloud, IMO.
In fact, I don't know what else would make such a dust cloud, inless it was another structure collapsing or a bomb going off.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomX
I'm curious about this video. Especially at 31:30 where it shows a hugh cloud of dust forming close to the base of the towers. Is this for real?

It's real, but it's from the other tower falling.

A forgiving person might say that this documentary's faults are because of how soon after 9/11 it came out, but a lot of others think a lot of the very wrong information was an intentional poisoning of the wells.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomX
I'm curious about this video. Especially at 31:30 where it shows a hugh cloud of dust forming close to the base of the towers. Is this for real?

All footage from Von Kliests documentary came from Live tv footage from the mainstream media, those images are available from CNN and the rest

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am currently watching this film... Here are my thoughts as it goes.

The pentigon from my knowledge is a hardened structure. Which means that an aricraft that happened to hit it would do minimal damage to the building. As shown in the available footage given to the public. Even the film itself shows that the angle of attack of the aircraft would support this hipothosis if it is accurate. A plane hit the pentigon. The pentigon a hardened structure created designed and engineered for such a possibility received the apropreate amount of damage as would be expected with a large aircraft striking it.

What is strainge is, there does seem to be a computer monitor that is unbroken in an office on the third floori of the pentigon. Either this is one tough monitor, or something is fishy. Also a book on the second floor that aparently is open and unburned in the fireball. We have all seen the stills of the fireball. What is going on here? What is that book made out of? Or why was it placed there after the fact? What is that book?

Some would question why one side of the hole is square with the building that reason is this. Many large buildings are built with expansion joints created for the time period that the building starts to settle into the spot where it was placed. Every building settles. It is widely known and it is a common practice done for quite a long time. This is the reason for the nice clean cut in the one side of the impact hole.

The wings and tail section of aircraft are not that sturdy as to cause much damage especialy to a hardened structure such as the pentigon. The plane caused a hole the jet fuel most of which should have burned off in the few minutes after the initial impact weakened the structure. (yea I know sounds like the official line but I am talking about engineering) eventualy the structure gave in the area and that small section collapsed. This collapse that is shown in the video is consistant with an actual impact by an aircraft. The twin towers in my opinion from what I saw were controlled demolitions but this impact was caused buy and only by the airplane impact.

The person in the video does make some valid points. How does a plane that weighs 272,000 pounds and is traviling at 500+ miles an hour take out so many support columns? Hmmm I wonder what mass times speed equil? Oh yea momentum. What the speaker and everyone seems to forget is that this plane when it hit pushed debris forward. That debris pushed other debris adding to the mass even as the relitive speed of the impact decreased exponentialy. This plane did not just pass through solid objects only destroying the support colums it destroyed everything in it's path. And that distruction pushed more and more debris forward and expanded from the inital impact of the plane. Small hole at first widening rapidly on the inside. People that have guns can attest to this if they have ever shot a tree stump and watched the back end of said stump blow open while the front of the stump remeins relitivly intact.

Now lets take that little tidbit of info into account. You shoot a reinforced cement block with a gun. The bullet will expand upon impact taking with it debris adding to mass plus the inerta and momentum creating a larger area further into the cement block. Now lets say that this cement block has a few groves cut through it dispursement of energy in between the areas of reinforced cement would account for the relitive continuity of damage done to the block. Same thing happened at the pentigon.

My point is a plane hit the pentigon, the damage is consistant with a large plane hitting the pentigon. Who or why they hit the pentigon is a debatable issue and I am inlclined to belive that it was a disinfo tactic by the US government to show that it could not have been them that precipitated the 911 attacks because why would the government target their own building?

Now we are getting at the twin towers part of the program. Here I will end it with this. I belive that it was a controlled demolition that caused the twin towers to collapse. The impact of the planes themselves on the twin towers would not have caused them to collapse as they did as fast as they did.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You say a plane hit the pentagon, but how do you account for no damage where the engines would have smashed into the building. If you compare the images of the Twin towers immediately after impact with those at the pentagon, the pictures are very different. The towers showed the imprint of a large plane, you could clearly see where the wings hit the towers. It was a very different image at the pentagon, a round hole was left.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
As I explained before the pentigon is a hardened structure. The wings of an aircraft are filled with jet fuel. When they hit the pentigon they nearly instantly turned into schrapnell. The reason that there is only a hole about the size of the fusilage is that that is the only part of the plane that actualy penetrated the pentigon.

Now where did all the pieces go? Thats the question to be asked. Why did they get removed so fast that no one had a chance to look over the wreckage? Where are they all now?

The should not be whether or not a plane hit the pentigon, the question should be where is what is left of the plane? Why would they remove evidence from the crime scene so quickly? So fast in fact that it makes me wonder what kind of a plane hit the pentigon.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I have also watched this documentary on 9/11. It now raises a few new questions too, and I totally agree with what has been said about the plane hitting the pentagon. There is no posible way that an airliner hit the pentagon. I will admit that since watching the tragic events unfold in New York, and at the Pentagon, I, like so many others, have been mislead. No offence, but it makes me extremely angry. One question I will ask is, why so many innocent people had to loose their lives that day? Why would the U.S. Government hurt their own citizens?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blade The Hunter
Why would the U.S. Government hurt their own citizens?

Governments world over, whenever it suited their purpose, have hurt their own citizens since governments began, it's nothing new. Don't be naive to think the US government is any different. Look how many unnecessary wars it has sent troops to die in.

Do some research you'll find there are many reasons for hurting their own citizens. Government works for those with the wealth to buy it, and that's not me or you bro.

top topics

join