It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Sr is proud of his son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet but... Bush Sr must be proud of his son. Early when Bush Sr was in office Saddam sent a hit out for him but failed. You could imagine how mad someone would get if you sent a hit for them and failed. Ever since Bush Sr was planning to get back at Saddam. After a few years his son would be in office but something went wrong... He was losing the election. He needed some way to win, sure enough his brother was in florida and helped him out. Yeah i bet you heared it before, his brother messed up the votes and they had to recount it. So bush won.

A few years later he would make up the story that saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Saddam must've knew what bush was going after him for, and he fled. Long story short... Saddam was captured and a few years after he was killed.

I could just imagine what Bush Jr's dad said to him...

Questions and comments are welcome.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by PureMayhem]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Bill Hicks : Pick up the gun

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Believe me, Bush Sr. could have gotten Saddam without having his son in the White House. It wouldn't be much of a stretch to say that the alleged assassination attempt on papa Bush was all made up to garner public support.

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Believe me, Bush Sr. could have gotten Saddam without having his son in the White House. It wouldn't be much of a stretch to say that the alleged assassination attempt on papa Bush was all made up to garner public support.

Peace

Possibly but Bush Jr did it the silent way.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
" Bush senior is proud of his son "

Seems some want to keep the 'Saddam hung' topic alive.

But, as for primates being 'proud' of the product of their loins -- sure, they always have been.

As in: One moron fornicates with another idiot and together they produce more idiots. What else would they produce ? Lol.

Those who engineered the 'human race' must be hiding behind their desks in embarrassment and shame, hoping it will all go away soon.

It's to be suspected they'll learn from the mistakes made here on 'Earth'.

Which is a GOOD thing ! LOL

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There's still much work to be done. The proudness will come when the nukes start flying...I suppose we're that much closer now....

As any good christian, they want the end of the world to come sooner rather than later (why, i dont know).

Which brings up a good question and i think i will start another thread.

top topics

join