It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psychic abilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 01:16 AM
link   
guys, i would very much like to hear your experiences with psychic phenomenon eg telekenisis, telepathy, clairvoyance, physical object manifestation etc etc

so, if anyone has the time could you please post ?

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well, I sometimes see the future in dreams. And lately see future commercials before they come out. Like commercials for movies, but it says this movie is coming out on blah blah blah. Anyways, a few months later, the same commercial comes on, and this time the date is near, not months ahead.

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I though I saw the commercial for swimfan somewhere months before I saw it on tv. it gave me extreme deja vu at least anyway.

Sometimes I can see what is going to happen just a few seconds in the future. E.G the other night I was sitting at my computer and I had just realy strong feeling of pizza (Lol) not the smell or taste, but I could just feel it was pizza. About 10 seconds later my dad came into the room asking who wanted pizza for dinner

There have been more instances like this that I don't believe were just coincidences.

It's like you don't try to find out what is going to happen, you just know from a very strong feeling that comes to you. If you try to force it, it seems you will become innacurate at predicting.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I work part time in an afterschool care at a school, and today, we were playing a game, and I got this feeling that one of the students should go in, and a couple of seconds later, he was chosen by my workmate to go in.

Also, my dad was complaining about his cd that he bought online not coming, and I told him to hold on it would probably be here today. And when I got home, it was.

[Edited on 19-11-2002 by DiscoFever]

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Has anyone tried OBEing or something similar. I have recently been trying, and even if you don't fully succeed, it seems to make these psychic occurences much more frequent.

I also bought something off ebay and dreamt it would arrive that day, it did. (This is out of many weeks out of the time it could have arrived). Also, I recall dreaming about some kind of bug that was under my skin. During that day, I was watching an XFiles DVD (which was what I ordered off ebay btw I hadnt seen it before), and what I saw was exactly like the dream - some kind of bug was under this dudes skin, and they had to cut it out.

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have had four OBE's and i have reached to that part where I could see trough my (closed!) eyelids about 5 times... (that's the hypnagogic state, which I learned after I had those experiences...

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I meditate every once in a while, clears my busy head, very soothing. You just need to find a quiet place really. Very fun experience.

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Meditation can be used to clear the mind enough to let you open your mind. I use it to help with my psychomorpism. I can't always get it right, but usually the change stays for a couple of minutes. If you don't know what psychomorphism is, its changing the body with your mind. Like changing the color of your eyes.

It was represented in the movie the craft. it was wrong in how it happens, but shown in it. Hair is way to complicated to change in a instant. And I can barely keep my eyes blue long enough to check em out in the mirror. But if you practice, and train, and try, after awhile it should last longer.

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Interesting... Where did you learn it from???
In the mean time, I'll just search the net.
(I've read about a few methods though)

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well, technique I use is quite simple.

Close eyes, then rub them haed with hands. If hard enough, should see weird shapes. Think of them as the color you want your eyes to be. Say you want blue eyes, think the images blue. Do this for about five minutes, then open them. If a mirror around, look in it, if done right, it should work. If not, practice, meditate, practice, train, meditate, repeat.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have had several strange events. I have seen visions of events that happened later. I also can do what I consider reading a persons soul. Doing this I can see a person's personallity, secrets, emotions, and behavioral traits. The things I see in people are too precise to be gathered from judging clothing or posture or looks. E-mail me if you would like to discuss this further.

top topics

join