It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2007 Predicted To Be The Warmest On Record

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Regarless of global warming and its causes, our earth has gone through changes over and over before and after man has walked the earth.

We are more awared or our climate changes because we have the technology ot do it, and not more we have to think that is the will of the Gods or God.

But what we are experiencing is natural and whatever happen I believe that we humans will survive, we are suvivers after all and we have survived the last major climate change and we will survive many more.

But because our food chain depend of how our climate behave we may have some problems with that in the future.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

Originally posted by dgtempe
People, the jet stream is cutting right thr the middle of the country into Canada..that's not good. Its going to be over 60 degrees here, and i've been here all my life and never seen anything like this.

well, maybe it's just that you never really noticed it before....because you never investigated it before you started believing in global warming. because if you do the research, you will find that the current position of the jet stream isnt exactly a new event....rare, yes, but it happens.

Hmmmmm...And you know how i feel about global warming, do you?
Here's a refresher in case you stopped thinking about me and forgot:

I think the main cause of global warming is a cycle earth goes thru every so often...AND...I also think mankind maybe helping it along.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
i'm guessing these would be the same scientists that said 2006 was going to be a record breaking year for atlantic hurricanes.

must be nice to have a job (meteorology) where you get awards for being right 50% of the time.

They also predicted the East Coast of America to have a freezing winter. We have had the warmest in over 200 years.

Well, to be fair in October they said it would be mild, and in December they said it would be an unseasonably warm season haha.

Weather man says sun, bring an umbrella!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Well, to be fair in October they said it would be mild, and in December they said it would be an unseasonably warm season haha.

Rock, it's January, and I have all the doors open, and I'm still fanning myself man. It's warm here at least.

In fact, so far seasonably, this has been a very warm season overall in New Orleans and I hate the heat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join