It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Human Guinea Pigs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This is quite sick.

Medics at a large hospital in Shanghai are alleged to have convinced patients they are seriously ill so they agree to major transplant surgery

This enables Chinese surgeons to practice and experiment with transplant surgery and stem cell treatment.

Some of the patients have died under the knife.

This poor person went to the doctors, because she was having bouts of dizziness.

Xu Xiaoping, 37, went to her doctor suffering from bouts of dizziness. She was referred to the hospital where she was told she needed a double heart-lung transplant.

She is now terminally ill, wracked with deep coughing spasms. Her body is rejecting the transplanted organs.

Xu claims she was warned by the hospital authorities not to talk about the effects of her operations.

And the after care treatment by these lovely doctors are....

She said: "The people in the hospital said don't talk about this, the doctor is rich and famous. He hopes that you will just die."

And the doctor that blew this open has lost his job and is on the run.

Dr Tang, the surgeon who blew the whistle on the surgeons at the Shanghai Hospital, has lost his job and is on the run.
He said: "I have no means of making a living, but I'm speaking the truth and that's why I am doing this."

Blimey, i always knew there was a black market for organ harvesting, but this is just sick.

news.sky.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Anyone find this disturbing?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It's disturbing, but i'm sure it goies on in a lot of other countries where the system is corrupt or poor. However there's not really much we can do about what goes on in China when in comes to things like this...Chances are the doctor on the run who got this story out will be captured and "silenced" like a lot of other people struggling to make the Chinese public aware about the darker aspects of their world;
China uses torture to get convictions;

news.bbc.co.uk...

China dam protester executed;

news.bbc.co.uk...

Deadly toll of botched abortions;

news.bbc.co.uk...

Chinese abortion concern activist jailed;

news.bbc.co.uk...

Etc...This kinda stuff goes on a lot in China. It makes you think about what sort of Superpower it'll be in years to come as it continues to grow stronger...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Pretty sick.

Does this go on in other country's?

Still, making a 99% well person go through a double lung/heart transplant just for experimentation is sick.
Is this the only way they can learn this surgery?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Pretty sick.

Does this go on in other country's?

There was a recent case in india where they found lots of children who were suspected to have been murdered for their body parts for the human body part/transplant trade;

news.bbc.co.uk...

The Azerbaijani government says it is keen to crack down on child traffickers who are believed to take children abroad and sell their organs for profit;

news.bbc.co.uk...

A Brazilian man has been explaining how he sold his kidney to an alleged international human organ trafficking syndicate operating in South Africa;

news.bbc.co.uk...

The sale of organs taken from executed prisoners appears to be thriving in China, an undercover investigation by the BBC has found;

news.bbc.co.uk...

With places like Japan who have a seriously bad shortage of organs for transplants, there is a huge demand for spare body parts and doctors who are capable of performing the operations;

news.bbc.co.uk...

Its all linked.

new topics

top topics

join