It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you really want from aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I want them to fix some of the problems that, frankly I suspect they have created (indirectly or direct ) here on Earth.

I.e - the government embargo on UFO information and advanced propulsion/energy technology.

On these fronts, we are at a fricken technological standstill, it's ridiculous! And it is likely because of the UFO technology that this embargo exists.

THere are some problems though. There may be multiple extraterrestrial cultures who are in the vicinity. So it's not fair, nor logical, to just blame "the aliens". My thoughts are that perhaps rougue alien groups have been interacting with humans without authorization from a larger group that likeley oversees the "Earth project".

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
philosophy of mind along side the compartizanship along side the ants of the earth you people. i want them to hit a home run. because no one on earth knows us like they do.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
Not one reply?
Maybe i should have just posted a crap ufo vid from youtube, instead of asking a question.

No kidding...this forum seems to thrive on it. Ha!

I would want the aliens to treat us as equals and to respect our freedoms.

My selfish request: I think I would ask to be allowed to travel with them and explore and learn from them as much as possible. YET I'd still want the ability to return back to Earth if I desired and live a normal life. My unselfish request would be to: fix humanities flaws such as irrationality (Dr. Phil can't do it all) and bail us out of the eco-disaster we're headed for. Oh and of course if they could give me a lightsaber and godlike powers that would be pretty cool too.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I want (in order of "wishfulness") from Them:

1) to Stop the secrecy which they perpetuate

2) to open respectful, mutual diplomatic relations

3) to give us a chance to learn, and maybe to teach, in the open.

4) if they are willing, some help in dealing with environmental problems (global warming) with some technology that we don't yet have.

5) to learn about physics that we don't know yet

6) let us to continue to choose our path, but be offered opportunities for contact, trade and benefit.

7) to see the galaxy on a warp-drive starship

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ORB
The TRUTH

that's all

That is the thing human can not handle.

When they came down to meet human, human thought they were Gods.
As written in so called holy Bible, they came down many times from time to time ( it could totally different species ) but stupid Jews thought those aliens were one and made it into mono God.

If they come down now, the whole world would shout satan devil lucifer fallen angels to aliens.

The theory is that aliens can not stand this god-making and satan-making attitude.
If you go to the deepest jungle with latest technology and find a new tribe, for sure they will take you as god, will you accept that attitude?
And if you find a better tribe who know you are not God, then they will shout you beast satan enemy, kill kill kill.
So, will you make contact with them?

Beside that, nothing we can contribute to aliens, if they have to meet you they have to answer all your questions, you are just wasting their time. If you want their consultancies, they do not know what they going to charge you, they do not need useless American green dollar.

Will you go to poor religious country helping stubborn fanatic people there without getting something in return?
Try Arab countries and Indonesia.

By the way I want alien's tooth, so I can make necklaces and wear them.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by CinLung]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

What do you really want from aliens?

Their hot sister, a tour of the mothership.

And just a small amount of any precious metal or gems from their planet.

Oh and did I mention, their Hot sister?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join