It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufos and the bible: Must see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
i've seen a few pretty good ufo documentaries, but this is by far the best.

its not very long either.

it explains the relations between 'angels' and alien beings.

and about the war between the good angels and the fallen angels.

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I think the evidence between The Bible and Ufology is extremely strong. I think The Bible is clearly a Visitation account. I think the skeptic and some in religious circles don't want you to read the Bible this way because then things become all too real. Clearly, these are ancients trying to describe advanced technology in the language of their time. I think the skeptic tries to keep Ufology in the light of mythology. If you pit Ufology against the backdrop of an unreasonable standard, then the skeptic can always give any unreasonable explanation (weather balloons, flashing lights) and it will suffice his belief system. On the other hand, some in religious circles want to make sure God is seen as someone who floats around all day. This allows them to set themselves up as mediator's of man's souls. This is a powerful thing. Just look at people like David Koresh or Jim Jones. I think the way that Ufology is belittled does a disservice to the masses. People are looking for answers and Ufology gives them some answers that are grounded in reason. This was a good video and it made some enlightning points.

In The Bible God said,"Come, and let us reason together." The Bible also says,"Where the Spirit of The Lord is there is Liberty." It's AWESOME to reason with I AM or The Existing One because you can look into everything from Ufology to the paranormal with Someone who knows everything. It's a system grounded in reason(Ufology, advanced technology and science), but also grounded in Spirituallity (religion, emotion, belief and faith). It's truly a wonderful thing.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by polomontana]

[edit on 4-1-2007 by polomontana]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
sounds very interesting Im gona check out the video and post afterwards.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the link,I love watching these things.I think its very interesting that alot of biblical paintings have strange saucer like objects in the sky.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
there is an excellent book worth reading,

the title I THINK is '' god is an astronaut ''

It is excellent, explains how the bright star in the sky that fateful night in the bible is merely a UFO..

how Moses appearing on the mountain was an event made by aliens...

the bright lights appearing behind mountains, again ufo's.

Id have a better chance believing aliens were involved, than beliving a man walked on water, turned water into wine, or rose from the dead.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Very thought provoking video indeed, iam going to whip out my bible and checkout Ezechiel , sounds like good reading

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Excellent video with an awesome message. Let the truth be heard!

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I saw the entire video, and I learned alot. probably one of the best Ive seen so far

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dOmeshoT
I saw the entire video, and I learned alot. probably one of the best Ive seen so far

hi dOmeshoT/

So, tell us the 'lot' you learnt!

helen

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This really is a must see video.

Be prepared to be frightened

Ram

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Good idea Helen ! - Why don't we write what we learned..from that video documentary.

I think i learned:

Basically it says that Satan is building he's army -
And there is a war going on between Satan and God -

And that angels look like the rest of us - Though they have wings in pictures - Is because they came from the upper layers of atmosphere
- or space. The wings are a symbol for flying.

A hybrid program - for genetical manipulation has been going on since beginning of history - and that this program has reached it's final stage - The final part of the program is the time we are in now. That is what some Abducties says. Somthing about - Creating a mix between humans and another race.

what else is there to remember?

Some Astronauts speaking about lights - Obviously confused, that it's not a comet.

That Government around the globe are decendants of Satan or somthing..I didn't get that part fully. Because for me it's obviouse some mad stuff is going on in governments - so hell yea - They could work for Satan for all i know

That - in secret programs they are working on technology to fight an enemy from outer space - Thats what I remember in short.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Ram]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
ram, you pretty much summarized what I wanted to say.

I also felt like god was to powerful to come here on earth in a physical form because he is so gigantic and powerful but I was reminded that with god anything is possible. And when I read the bible at times, I portrayed these Angels to be many different beings not always just with "wings". And sightings go far back as ancient times, I even saw the stone drawing of the saucer, and not to mention all the paintings. I learned that the world might be in war with god himself, blinded to the truth. And the hybrid program makes sense, abductions go really far back so during our time now, these hybrids are called starseeds.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
WE all should learn not to be decieved by whatever is happening during this period of time. The Mayan calender is the most intruiging guide to what is happening and what may happen. From the video we should decipher that there will be a coming of some hybrid species that will try to implement their rule over humankind and act as a "messiah," thus we as followers of certain Gods must find the real God. I believe he/she/it the real god is the father of Christ.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Everybody should know this stuff because we are in the age of the end times. We have come to a specific point into our technological advancement where we need to grasp onto a universal level of understanding. The bible is supposed to be interpreted with a technological point of view and not with mysticism. The Hebrew word mistranslated as god is the word Elohim and furthermore is plural for the world Eloha. Elohim means those who came from the sky. The Elohim are the race of aliens who created us through genetic engineering. Yahweh is the name of the leader of the Elohim. He is the figure often represented by the word LORD in the latter texts. The story of the bible is metaphoric and meant to be understood when we achieved a certain level of technological advancement. In other words there is no mystical god or force. The Elohim created us through genetic engineering and gradually helped us advance through religion but we could not understand what the texts really meant. The texts were trying to get us to the point where we are at now called the end times were we either blow ourselves off the planet with our nuclear arms or we enter a biblical golden age in harmony with the rest of the universe. There are many ways the bible is interpreted and the way it is meant to be interpreted. I know the way and I feel enlightened because of the revelation brought to me. There is a weigh and burden off of my shoulders once you know the secrets hidden since the foundations of the earth..

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So you believe that we were created by as you said Elohim? Than the entire scope of humanity is to either survive or kill ourselves off? These aliens than are using us to watch what we do within our own planet and if we succeed we get to live in a Golden Age with the entire universe if not we parish forever? I cannot grasp that idea.. Why is it so that all the cases of Alien abduction and encounters that they use our reproductive systems and mental abilitities to create some type of hybrid? That many of the abductees have described as half human half alien and so on? If they created us what is the use of using us at all?? To trick us into believing that..?? My head hurts.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
To be a Christian, there is no doubt that you should believe in extraterrestrials and UFOs. The vehicles described in Ezekiel are definitely flying crafts, and the ones piloting the vehicles are angels, who are of course not from Earth, making them extraterrestrial.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There are multiple forces at hand. Satan and the fallen angels are physically real people. They oppose Yahweh and the Elohim order. Satan's fallen angels have been presenting themselves throughout the ages. These are are the entities abducting humans. Unfortunatly Satan is at hand of our current government regimes. The famed 4th empire in the bible. I predict that the governments of the world are going to claim that there is going to be an alien attack. This is THE BIG LIE that almost everyone will believe. The force that is coming is Yahweh that will destroy the force of Satan and unfortunatly most of the people on Earth who fight for this cause. I will not believe the lie because I know what is coming. You should not believe it as well.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Incognito C]

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Incognito C]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This video speaks the truth, I have known much of what it has to say for a long time, "signs in the sky", "the great deception", "the last lie", who here has put the pieces together, who here has come to this conclusion, I know I have already. The big picture draws near, not long left unfortunately, this year really is gonna be a mad one, mark my words, mark them.

A huge warning draws near. Tick tock.

GOD bless.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
All of this stuff in the video I actually knew already. If you fallow Yahweh and are not deceived you will be saved.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
great documentary

top topics

join