It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien, goblin? video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
ok hi everyone this is my very first post in these boards. I don't know if anyone has watched this video before. I found it on youtube. There is not much information on it and the quality is not that good because it was recorded from a TV screen. This video was on a mexican TV show (I still don't know what TV show it is).
I don't know what is this creature in the video. an alien maybe? it looks like an alien to me but the guys talking in the video say it is a goblin.
what do you guys think? is it real or just another fake?

here's the link: youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Thats not a bad video considerig it was shot with a video camera from 1895 that has been stepped on by an elephant.

is anyone besides me sick of these freaking videos yet???? it seems like noone who produces an alien or ufo video uses technology from the past 100 years!

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Thats not a bad video considerig it was shot with a video camera from 1895 that has been stepped on by an elephant.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha

Das jus FUNNY!

Oh, yeah! That'll keep me giggling all freakin' night!

By the by, I think this was the Chupacabra video that was already posted a few days/weeks ago.

By the by the by, THIS is my idea of a chupacabra!!!

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I havn't watched it (I'm on dialup... takes too long) but it sounds like the 'Fallen Angel' / Chupacabra video that surfaced... that i made one of 10 or so threads on.

If it is that one it is part of a viral marketing campaign by Diesel.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
it's not the 'fallen angel' video. it's not the chupacabra. it's supposed to be a goblin or some weird creature. I could be wrong but I don't think it's been posted before.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
You have got to be kidding, don't bother with this junk people its just a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Ok... when you said it wasn't the fallen angel video i did watch it... and i wish i hadn't. This is about as fake as they come i hate to say

top topics

join