It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Really odd website...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
I tell ya, this guy has nothing on this, my personal favorite, conspiracy web site.

Just remember: You are educated stupid!

Good god. I just went to that site and read about 75% of what was there. Wow, if you haven't gone there yet go check it out. I'm not sure how to react, just go read some.

Vas

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It's quite a tome of absolute Twilight Zone-esque thoughts. And it's probably as close as any of us will ever get to reading the diary of a mad genius as he succombs to the final stages of paranoia and dimentia....

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Goro's site is a form of Divining. Looking at symbols to come to higher truths. While some people use Tarot Cards, Tea Leaves, Runes, etc. Goro uses Symbols and News Stories - which, to me, makes the truths he comes to more interesting and relevant because of the context from which they are pulled.

You guys gotta open your minds a little. I thought this was the forum of free-thinkers - of which Goro is a shining, one might say Golden, example. To say he's crazy is to belie a pretty shallow understanding of how the Matrix works.

You also need to work on learning more about your Occult Symbolism and Mythological history. Goro's work takes for granted that you would have at least a college level understanding of Comparative Mythology, Religon, Occult History, Astrology, and a Conspiranoid mindset.

Look up King Kill 33, William Henry's language of the birds, Jake Kotze Synchromysticism. Shoot, look up the Oracle of Ancient Greece. People have been doing this stuff for ages, and they are the bleeding edge.

Non-believers can go back to their belief systems and their Baraq Obamessiah, and leave the true conspiranoids to look deep into the entrails of the nu-sphere.

Space57

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OK, this is nothing to do with the abovementioned site(s), but what do you make of this:

www.thegodgame.org

???

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Goro Adachi seems to suffer from an acute case of paradoelia.

Every trite piece of american pop culture anticipates some global event?
Wow, this guys reality is NARROW in it's perception and his philosophy REEKS of cartesian skepticism.

This guy has never succesfully predicted anything - he will vaguely allude to "something" possibly happening at a certain time, without specifics, and then when an event occurs around that time Goro and his followers take it as "proof" of his divinatory powers. Basically, stretching a confidence interval to it's farthest reaches in order to cover all bases.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join