It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Really odd website...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Sorry to do this but, I have seen a ton a crazy websites but this may "take the cake". Does anyone know what this website is about? (Note: I was not sure where to put this topic, it seems to be about everything)?!

Odd Site!

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think it's a cult for symbologists.

I think...

Not really sure really. I scanned the "About" link and it was dizzying.

About Etemenanki

Some guy they call Goro is the head/spiritual leader of this order of prophe-teering...cult...I guess.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Okay, there is another part to this website all about "time rivers"...which are real rivers like the nile that are a timeline of Earth...i guess...

Time Rivers

This is way too out there...

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Holy crap, yeah, WTF is this group!?! I came back to link that very same thing! Whoa, More people need to see this stuff, cause I'm stumped about these guys. Did ya read about the WHY ya need a subscription to go into STU...what ever?? Whoa, I'm gonna surf it somemore right now!

Peace
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm glad you feel the same way, this is really twisted. I'm nonplused! I have never heard of this before, ever.

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
So is Mars going to destroyed sometime before Saturday?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

The 21st century being specifically pinpointed as the edge of time, when a ‘timegate’ opens up to bring mankind back to the realm of ‘Genesis’.

That's one I haven't heard yet. I have a bit more faith in this theory.

Tangible and unique solutions to the biblical events of Genesis such as Creation, the fallen angels, the Great Flood, the Ark, etc.

Solutions? Like if we live through the above mentioned trip back to the time of Genesis we can do this...or that?

Again, Whassup with that?

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Wow, read (well, peruse) this:
X Marks the spot\

Ummm, Nostrodamus meets Midway Airport in Chicago. Odd.

Not mocking, but, it's a noodle-scratcher for sure.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I have read about the time rivers and the nile code long time ago... I believe thats the only website that writes about it.

It was very interesting reading the nile code for they say its propetic as well.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Oh, that Gorodachi's site. He writes about different conspiracies going on in the world and how it connects to ancient culture and such. That site has been around for years.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have to say I suprised I haven't come across it before. It IS a very interesting website. He seems to take Nostrodamian quatrains and link current events to them which I've really never seen anybody successfully do. I'm not sure how to navigate his website, but, slowly I think I'm picking up his gist.

Brain hurt, look later...

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Cuhail, yeah, Gorodachi's site and this one Cyberspaceorbit are somewhat hard to navigate. I have a hard time figuring out just what both of these sites are trying to get across, but they are interesting nonetheless.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yeah I was just about to say, I couldn't even tell what the site was meant to be about, there's no introduction or description or anything lol it's a bit badly designed. Too many bright pictures and advertisements all over the place.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If you think the main site is weird wait till you see the PAID version of his site. Totally off the wall. Basically this guy sees conspiracies EVERYWHERE and basically anything and everything is connected to each other.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I tell ya, this guy has nothing on this, my personal favorite, conspiracy web site.

Just remember: You are educated stupid!

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The first two are pretty but... holy cow, what an odd view of reality! You can force any pattern on any event, but that doesn't mean you could use that patern to predict other events.

The last one is not only ugly but downright odd.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I give them props for thier effort

But they spent way to much time making lines from pole to pole matching up coicidences. If they were correct, who or what contols the axis?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Just some thoughts on the aforementioned sites. They are very interesting, well laid out and decidedly thought provoking. That said, the author should get back on his or her meds as soon as possible.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
when he had a forum on the site,
he'd monthly go into a spiel about events & how they
were interwoven into time loops of a sort
or just interconnected with grander cycles out in the solar system and including intergalactic space

that's entertainment, but for myself when the spiels started to sound
www-a-a-a-y-y-y stretched from normal reality, and the interconnectedness of almost everything had a symbolic meaning & agenda behind it...... & mostly because the forum discontinued,
thats when i progressively became absent, (for about 1 1/2 years now)

if i recall correctly, the ?Entenmanaki? or whatever, is the original 'Tower of Babel',
in-other-words the ziggeraut from the ancient 'assyrian/babylonian/chaldean' era & their line of god-beings.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Read the "about" section though. Those words really touched me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join