It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rusian Girl Can See Inside The Body

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi. It can be true. I don’t know anything about this girl, but I’m extremely familiar with the gift...

I too have a similar gift and use it everyday in my office as a chiropractor. It amazes my patients. I'm able to tell them about what happened to them when they were young, and what their current conditions are, all without them telling me anything. I've sent people to the hospital for acute appendicitis, TIA's, and electrolyte IV due to dehydration. I've told people about their heart murmur, broken bones, sprains, organ problems, and so much more.

I can see inside people's bodies. I think of myself as a human ultrasound or MRI machine. It comes to me in shades of gray and I can follow the paths of muscles, tissues and fibers from the top of the head down to the feet while standing in one spot. I can see what is twisted, their directions, rotations, etc, what needs to be done to remove them, and then to top it off I can unwind and remove the problem. Honestly, it's a lot of fun! Everybody's body has an amazing story and I could get lost in their bodies journey. The best part is to see the amazing changes that occur in these people. It's not just their bodies but it's their lives that change, their minds and spirits, if they're open to it. The down side for me is if you've seen the movie "The Green Mile", then you understand that when you're gifted you do take on peoples "stuff", so you have to be careful to protect yourself.

I can't say I'm right all the time, although I don’t know I don’t know differently, but if I had to place a bet I would usually bet on me. Then again, I know that it has nothing to do with me; I’m just a vessel to get the job done.

I'm currently searching to find more people like me so that I can learn more about this. Ultimately I would like to help children with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy and other illnesses. The reason I say children, is because they don't have the emotional build up that adults do, which means less emotional work for me, it’s not as draining.

I hope that you will be hearing more from me and about me in the near future so that I can start to make a difference not just in my 20-mile radius world, but the whole world. Thank you. www.drmichelleroth.com

<< 1   >>

join