It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transformer, a cause for commotion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Could an electrical transformer explosion be the cause for our towns commotion? Half of our city's street lights have gone out, witnesses say there was a blue light which covered the entire sky. Then witnesses say there were 4 explosions. I asked what kind of explosions and they say the type that a military jet would emit during a sonic boom. Apologies if this is misleading, however when busy city street lights go out and multiple police cars everywhere appear, this indicates the possibility that perhaps something "more" is going down than just blown out electrical components.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You don't have to name the town, but name the part of the world at least.

If you have a camera (video or otherwise) i suggest getting some shots of whatever is going on, whether it be the police deployment or lights in the sky or even just a blown transformer. Get some stuff to back the story up incase something big does come out of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schizoflux
Could an electrical transformer explosion be the cause for our towns commotion?

Yes. My wife and I were woken one night by a transformer on a pole in a neighbor's yard going off. And by "woken up" I mean "thrown from bed with enough fear to make us hit the walls and then crawl under the bed to await the doom that was certainly upon us". That's how loud it was. Seriously. We waited about 20 minutes and then ANOTHER one happened (different transformer) which was even louder and caused me to call 911 with a ridiculous story of bombs apparently going off in our back yard. Before I even hung up with them there were already cop cars and electric company trucks all over the neighborhood from other folks calling.

new topics

join