It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey my name is Alex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hi everyone my name is Alex, you can call me Shadow, X, Alex, Shadowx, or shadowxalex, which ever you prefer just not shadowalex. There is an X in there and i'm tired of people always missing that >.<

well anyway not much to say about me, I'm 16, I like to write, I really like Conspiracys.

I also like to make signatures but I'm not sure if I can post my current one in the signature place because I'm afraid it will violate the rules.

here is the pic:

Can someone tell me if it is ok to put it in my sig.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowxalex

Can someone tell me if it is ok to put it in my sig.

Hey Alex and welcome to ATS

Nope, that picture is too tall (170 pixels tall). The max. is 50.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Looks cool to me! Welcome to ATS!

Jump right in or dawdle and just read. I read for a year or so after registering and then finally jumped in.

Have fun.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Sup alex! .. I'm Steve, nice ta meet ya.

As you will soon see, I'm kind of a big deal in these here parts. People know me.

Enjoy ATS and PTS and maybe even BTS - though I don't go to BTS I hear its ok.

Sooner or later someone will be along here to give you all the rules and the do-nots and such.

PS.

Thanks for not starting out saying you are a distant desendant from a royal raptilian family.. or some other story that some new people come up with lol. Youll see what I mean.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Thanks for not starting out saying you are a distant desendant from a royal raptilian family..

I sit here and wait for descendants of royal reptilian families to join ATS.
I just hope your not discouraging them from joining...

____________________________________________________________________________________

That aside, I will say a howdy to shadowxalex

Welcome to ATS, I have the red pill ready for you.

I'll see ya around the boards, and I hope you enjoy your stay with our interesting group of members. You'll find a lot of threads in the different areas of the forums that appeal to almost any interest you have.

Welcome aboard.
anx......

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

PS.

Thanks for not starting out saying you are a distant desendant from a royal raptilian family.. or some other story that some new people come up with lol. Youll see what I mean.

lol well I didn't think I should of mentions it >> but I am a distand desendant from a royal reptilian family...but I really didn't know what you guys would think of me if i did say it
shhh don't tell anyone.

new topics

top topics

join