It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why were there Hot Spots At WTC7?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
In another thread "WTC fires burn for a 100 days" somebody posted a link to a picture of the hot spots about a week after 9/11. What is really interesting about that picture is that WTC7 has the same hot spot look as WTC 1&2.

But the buildings right across from WTC 1 & 2 do not.

And no plane crashed into this building to create hot spots?

WOW, this is really something, just another nail in the coffin for the official theory for WTC of how 3 building fell in one day.

ULTIMA1
If you could post the link to that picture again it would be helpfull for everybody to see.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Molten steel was reported in the basments of builidngs 1,2, 6 and 7.

Here is the link to the NASA AVRIS photos and information.
pubs.usgs.gov...

[edit on 4-1-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I guess this is from the fuel oil that was stored there for power backup for the NYC disaster response center.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I guess this is from the fuel oil that was stored there for power backup for the NYC disaster response center.

But according to the EPA most of that was recovered.

www.wtc7.net...

To date, the NY State Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and DEC have recovered approximately 20,000 gallons from the other two intact 11,600-gallon underground fuel oil storage tanks at WTC 7.

It is worth emphasizing that 20,000 gallons (of a maximum of 23,200 gallons) where recovered intact from the two 12,000-gallon Silverstein tanks. So, it is probable that the 20,000 gallons recovered was all of the oil in the tanks at that time. Since the oil in the Silverstein tanks survived, we can surmise that there was no fire on the ground floor.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Not to play official story advocate (I'm a fence-sitter on Demos too) but I believe the heat was supposed be from a combo of jet fuel and collapse friction of the massive buildings. Tower 7 had much less friction (less than half I should think) and no jet fuel but the diesel fires (whether that's what brought it down or not they were raging). So by the official account, I'm guessing, the heat there is caused by the same things basically as the towers. CD people say the same thing but have a different cause in mind...

top topics

join