It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost OOBE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well reading upon what people have posted about OOBE's i decided to try it for myself. I laid in bed and used the rope hanging over my body technique. I then closed my eyes and tried to imagine the rope over my body. I put my hands under my butt so they wouldn't move. I imagined trying to grab the rope without physically moving. As i sat there motionless i could hear wind whisping in my ear, as if i was in car with the windows down. But!! it kept comming and going, at first i could hear it... then it went away, then it came back. I heared a car drive past my house and i could imagine it drive past my house, im not sure if it helped at all. Then back in the state of motionless, i could feel my waist getting pulled even though i wasn't moving. Then for some odd reason i felt something bolging out of the top of my head, it was like i could feel the pulses in my head. I could feel sort of like a pulse on the top of my head. I then could feel my self go into deep concentration, like when you close your eyes and then try to cross your eyes. It felt pretty weird. Then my mom came home and all concentration stopped.

I'm going to try again when i can concentrate.

Also and questions and comments would help. If you can help me achieve an OOBE and give me some tips or tell me if im doing something wrong that would be highly appreciated, thanks.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
bump, im not sure if you can bump or not. Sorry if you can't.

new topics

join